• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

Aiii

So not worth it
Why though? It makes more sense to me to do 11, one in every month, except March, because Wrestlemania in April needs two months to build.

Same reason they do 3-hours Raw's. Moneys. They probably figure dropping the PPV won't add buys to other PPV's and the extra money gained from the gate and the PPV buys are worth it.

3-hours Raw is the same thing, it hurts the rating, but in the end they make more money doing it than they would gain by dropping it.

Into

Haha what a show and what a finish!

When Dave Meltzer of all people cannot find a single positive thing about your show, you know you fucked up. Alvarez hates most WWE stuff except Paul Heyman, but Meltzer is at least more positive. Dude finds the positive in the worst crap

But not this, dear lord the fans chanted "refunds!" at the end.

Aiii

So not worth it
1391492_399398666853874_932201645_n.jpg

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
When Dave Meltzer of all people cannot find a single positive thing about your show, you know you fucked up. Alvarez hates most WWE stuff except Paul Heyman, but Meltzer is at least more positive. Dude finds the positive in the worst crap

Meltzer didn't like the Rhodes/Shield match?

Aiii

So not worth it
Why do I go to Twitter and Tumblr?

Seriously, so AJ now travels on Punk's bus apparently, which is good for them. Who cares? Well, I guess the people on Twitter/Tumblr do, because jesus fuck, the things these people write makes you lose all faith in humanity.

It literally varies from the usual slut-shaming (mostly towards Punk weirdly enough, because he's dated several female wrestlers) to AJ being a "home-wrecker" because Punk is supposed to be with Lita, because they were at the HoF ceremony together and that means he was dating her, and AJ ruined that... Or something. To stories about how much better Lita is than AJ in every way and what not. And how Punk is going to ruin the sweet girl AJ is and her tattoo is proof of that.

Dear fucking me, you guys call me fanatic about AJ, but the fans these two have makes you realise why Punk is such a dick to pretty much everyone that approaches him.

All I care about is poor Kofi, he has got to be booted off of that bus now, who does he travel and play Xbox with now?

jred2k

Why do I go to Twitter and Tumblr?

Seriously, so AJ now travels on Punk's bus apparently, which is good for them. Who cares? Well, I guess the people on Twitter/Tumblr do, because jesus fuck, the things these people write makes you lose all faith in humanity.

It literally varies from the usual slut-shaming (mostly towards Punk weirdly enough, because he's dated several female wrestlers) to AJ being a "home-wrecker" because Punk is supposed to be with Lita, because they were at the HoF ceremony together and that means he was dating her, and AJ ruined that... Or something. To stories about how much better Lita is than AJ in every way and what not. And how Punk is going to ruin the sweet girl AJ is and her tattoo is proof of that.

Dear fucking me, you guys call me fanatic about AJ, but the fans these two have makes you realise why Punk is such a dick to pretty much everyone that approaches him.

All I care about is poor Kofi, he has got to be booted off of that bus now, who does he travel and play Xbox with now?

Big E Langston actually made all of those posts while he was wearing his fedora.

Ithil

Haha what a show and what a finish!

But not this, dear lord the fans chanted "refunds!" at the end.

Eh, I think the hate Alvarez gives out is a bit exaggerated, he has some specific things he hates (The Miz, countout finishes, The Miz, even steven booking, Mike Mizanin, characters taking precedence over ringwork, Ice Cold Michael Mizanin) that the WWE of course does all the time, but most of the time he says stuff is fine or decent. He even came to enjoy Total Divas in a twisted way.
However, when he hates something, he really HATES something, like AM from I Have No Mouth And Must Scream level hate.

Ithil

It was as throwaway as throwaway can get, bar the Rhodes/Shield match, absolutely nothing happened. But the wrestling quality was a little higher than NoC, at least.

Aiii

So not worth it
No.....noooo....NNOOOOOOOO!!!

She has a barcode ofr a tattoo or what the heck!?

Bleacher Report: It's that attitude that led you to get the date of your first title win tattooed on your neck I'd imagine. Is that real? You sure that's not henna? What happens if your career goes the way of Crash Holly, who won the Hardcore title like 100 times? Are you going to do it every time you win the title? You're going to run out of real estate.

AJ Lee:
(Laughs). To me it wasn't just about winning the title. I lived in a car. I lived on the street, I lived in a motel. My whole life I always believed I wouldn't be in this situation any more. I'm going to be in WWE and I'm going to be the champion.

That was the light at the end of the tunnel. That made me not lose my mind and not give up. To achieve those goals was all kind of dream sequence. To have the opportunity Kaitlyn and I did, a 20-minute match and everything so absolutely perfect. I had imagined it as a kid and it all came true in real life.

I kind of made the tattoo look like a prison tattoo. I was like a prisoner serving time. To me it was like I finally accomplished something and it was time served. Fourteen years of trying to get here. I made it out of a dark past. That's what it means to me. It just happens to be the date I won the title. That was the ultimate goal.

I think that's the only tattoo I'll ever get. I probably won't get a matching one the day I lose it. (Laughs).

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Her match with Kaitlyn was 20 minutes?

EDIT: Just checked:

09:54

Does anyone have a gif of the Rhodes family doing their fighter stances at the top of the ramp? Their promo and that match were the only real highlights of the entire show except for maaaaybe the budding Cesaro face turn.

Crazy stipulation for okada/tanahashi 6

@voiceswrestling: Details from #NJPW conference: Okada will forfeit title if he doesn't beat Tanahashi in 60 mins. Tanahashi will also defend CMLL Universal.

60 minute match is going to be insane

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm highly tempted to make Boss Hogg smileys and change my avatar.

Top Bottom