• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

It was a comedy spot.

in the video i saw he covered Khali after the GS.

so it was a comedy spot, by a serious heel, that led to the face being pinned.

1364244299593.jpg

Sokantish

in the video i saw he covered Khali after the GS.

so it was a comedy spot, by a serious heel, that led to the face being pinned.

http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/tg/image/1364/24/1364244299593.jpg[/MG][/QUOTE]

It was Khali, man. Not John Cena. Also I'm not so sure how serious Cesaro is. I mean it IS a cool cape and all, not really all that serious though

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Remember in like 2009 when all the Divas wore capes? I love capes. The more capes the better.

Another Wrestling Is... promotion bites the dust - Wrestling is Awesome crowned their first champion (Scott Parker) in the main event of a 2 day tournament last night, then Dr. Cube and his minions from Kaiju Big Battel invaded, beat everyone up, stole the belt and the gate money and, as a result, Wrestling is Awesome joins Wrestling is Intense on the trash heap. This whole thing took place in front of about 50 or so people across both nights, so, yeah. This angle sure is going well.

I can be your first wrestler and champion.

"The Original Groove" Ricky Starz

Finisher: Stardust Memories (Spinning Elbow)

Quote: Enter the groove, baby!

Another Wrestling Is... promotion bites the dust - Wrestling is Awesome crowned their first champion (Scott Parker) in the main event of a 2 day tournament last night, then Dr. Cube and his minions from Kaiju Big Battel invaded, beat everyone up, stole the belt and the gate money and, as a result, Wrestling is Awesome joins Wrestling is Intense on the trash heap. This whole thing took place in front of about 50 or so people across both nights, so, yeah. This angle sure is going well.

I'll be honest, I'm not following this shit at all and I don't really plan to. Can we please just have a King of Trios in 2014?

I'll be honest, I'm not following this shit at all and I don't really plan to. Can we please just have a King of Trios in 2014?

Quack should just run his school, let his students work wherever and then hire the Trocadero for one weekend a year to do King of Trios on iPPV. I don't see myself ever caring about CHIKARA or any other incarnation of the promotion as much as I once did and it seems this whole thing's falling completely flat with the majority of fans.

KissVibes

Banned
Maybe you could just run an indie wrestling promotion as normal. ONE indie wrestling promotion.

GOTTA BE VIRAL AND SHIT BRO.

They got that anime streaming service money now. Making moves.

All this wrestling is, Chikara, and KBB stuff is leading to some TV or streaming partnership. It's too dumb and convoluted not to be.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
All this wrestling is, Chikara, and KBB stuff is leading to some TV or streaming partnership. It's too dumb and convoluted not to be.

Like I always like when it comes to Radiohead and other shitty bands:

Don't mistake lack of talent for genius.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Muppet Babies was pretty awful, but I still watched it as, like with most US cartoons, it was exponentially better than British cartoons (Danger Mouse & Count Duckula excluded). I mean, just look at some of the shit I had to put up with;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB3K7eFFXHE

Uggh.

Fuck, I watched Duckula as well. Loved that intro. And Danger Mouse as well. Pretty much the only worthwhile stuff coming out of Britain. I mean, hey, the Beatles totally sucked. Covers of Beatles songs are better than the actual real article. Shatner did well.

Poddington Peas is like a caricature, but...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, but we'll always have; Iron Maiden > Metallica.

Can't argue with that. Maiden ignited my love for the bass guitar. Truly godlike. Metallica was always "alright" but not like Maiden.

Childhood Cartoon Fav Five:
1. Darkwing Duck
2. The Real Ghostbusters
3. Duck Tales
4. Rescue Rangers
5. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Top Bottom