• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dolph can do no wrong.

yes yes yes

I really wish I could agree with you, but I watched this steaming pile of shit:

L7e8MIO.jpg

Godlike cover. Movie was dogshit.

***Also on another totally unrelated note. My wife brought up the craziness about the WWE only donating 20% of the proceeds for the pink gear for the breast cancer cause and pocketing the rest...

Given that it's Susan G Komen, I really don't give a shit if they don't donate a dime. It's such a mean spirited gross charity.

Aiii

So not worth it
There has been talk of a re-packaged Wade Barrett returning on tonight's RAW. Barrett has been added to WWE's listing for tonight's show.

Bad News Barrett is coming guys!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Guys, I've come to the conclusion that MiSu is officially the baddest man in wrestling
ibjSETv5oNe1dC.gif

I'm pretty sure no one can think of a bigger badass

G-Fex

The only way Wade would make a impact (lol) right now if he came back in a bear suit

Wade Bear-it

AHM WADE BEAR IT AND I FIGHT WITH MY BEAR HANDS

jred2k

Wow, people actually like Dolph Lundgren? The guy is SyFy in human form and was able to carve out a little niche cause hes European. Hes lucky he looks enough like Brigitte Nielsen for Stallone to get a rod for him.

Big Show hasn't been relevant in years, why is he still around?
Hes bad with money and can easily be convinced to do unspeakable acts of violence. Hes kept around to be a great henchman.

G-Fex

Wow, people actually like Dolph Lundgren? The guy is SyFy in human form and was able to carve out a little niche cause hes European. Hes lucky he looks enough like Brigitte Nielsen for Stallone to get a rod for him..

He's a great guy, he has a great voice and he's cool.

You want to talk bad action star

Look no further than Mario Van Peebles

I can't wait for the Royal Rumble...so we can have another WrassleGAF Avatar Rumble.

The Zandig was fucking ROBBED last year, but this year? Just you wait to see how far he's gonna go...

ibwkofx2sHTlbh.gif

Last year was small potatoes.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This year's Avatar Rumble is going to be dope as fuck. We're all going to be dead serious. Zandig said "You're all gonna die!"

Vince is taking it this year with the #30 entrant. MCMAHONS ALL THE WAY TO MANIA

Top Bottom