• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

strobogo

Banned
Strobogo's free!
Strobogo's fired!

ibiTeHpIwxSBcx.gif

How does he get his mustache like that? How does he trim it? My facial hair just doesn't do that. My upper lip hair goes up and out. On the sides of my mouth, it kind of curls. Then on my chin, is gets bushy and grows down.

jred2k

How does he get his mustache like that? How does he trim it? My facial hair just doesn't do that. My upper lip hair goes up and out. On the sides of my mouth, it kind of curls. Then on my chin, is gets bushy and grows down.

Yeah, but you don't train, say your prayers, and eat your vitamins. You drink whiskey and watched bad wrestling, brother.

Kaladin

Yeah, but you don't train, say your prayers, and eat your vitamins. You drink whiskey and watched bad wrestling, brother.

strobogo trains his eyes watching that bad wrasslin, and he says his prayers to the porcelain gods after taking his liquid vitamins, brother.

strobogo

Banned
strobogo trains his eyes watching that bad wrasslin, and he says his prayers to the porcelain gods after taking his liquid vitamins, brother.

False. I've only thrown up after one night of drinking. It was at the very beginning before I knew my limitations. My limit is 2 whiskey/Cokes. I'm 100% fine the next day with that. If I have 3, my stomach will be in bad shape the next day, but no vomiting. I pray to no gods. I'm a Jiggly Jiggly Jew. We do things differently.

Kaladin

False. I've only thrown up after one night of drinking. It was at the very beginning before I knew my limitations. My limit is 2 whiskey/Cokes. I'm 100% fine the next day with that. If I have 3, my stomach will be in bad shape the next day, but no vomiting. I pray to no gods. I'm a Jiggly Jiggly Jew. We do things differently.

I've never had an issue with throwing up or hangovers. I get a headache the next day, but that goes away fairly quickly.

I have a problem with drinking so much I pass out and / or don't remember things the next morning. Damn moonshine, gets me every time.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I need to get in someone's ass to make my workday wrap quicker. Hmm...Wii U owners have suffered enough.

Kaladin

How about some Saturday night wrasslin this weekend?

247_388481.jpg

WSU World Championship
Jessicka Havok (c) vs. Lexxus

WSU Spirit Championship
Marti Belle (c) vs. Ezavel Suena

No Disqualifications
Saraya Knight vs. Mickie Knuckles

Grudge Match
Kimber Lee vs. Allysin Kay

Tag Team Grudge Match
Christina Von Eerie & Nevaeh vs. Veda Scott & Jessie Brooks

Open Challenge
Cherry Bomb vs. ???

First Time Ever
Jenny Rose vs. Nikki Storm

Also Scheduled To Appear:
Shanna, Barbi Hayden, Santana Garrett, Leah Von Dutch, Xandra Bale, Jody D’Milo, Jewells Malone, Jessie Kaye

101213.jpg

House of Horrors Match
'Bulldozer' MATT TREMONT vs. 'Chainsaw' JOE GACY

CZW Wired TV Championship
4 Loco's ALEX COLON (c) vs. ANDREW EVERETT

Bombshell Tag Team Match
KIMBER LEE & ??? vs. NEVAEH & CHRISTINA von EERIE

Battle for Blood and Moore
RON MATHIS vs. LUCKY 13

Styles Clash
AR FOX v. CHRIS DICKINSON

Odd Couples Collide
JUICY PRODUCT (David Starr & JT Dunn) vs. SHANE HOLLISTER & CALEB KONLEY

Singles Match
LATIN DRAGON vs. SHANE STRICKLAND

$20 for both

http://www.rfvideonow.com/czw/

Do you know a "Scotty Goldman?"

G-Fex

Malt Liquor my man. Made an entire thread of my fave 10's!

I gots a confession I never drank beer in my entire fucking life.

Just shitty lime magarita wine coolers. Only cause they taste sweet.

My friend told me once to drink Blue Moon beer. I'd probably try that.

I don't think I could stomach "strong tastes"

Blue Moon is good, still taste like beer though (not a beer kinda guy)

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax

Don't start with malt liquor then, malt liquor is not a soft handshake, malt liquor is not going to protect you

G-Fex

Don't start with malt liquor then, malt liquor is not a soft handshake, malt liquor is not going to protect you

Tell you what I miss. E-Cigarettes.

Not real smoke so I could be huffing that shit while I'm speedrunning a game.

Makes me look sophisticated. That is if I had a webcam.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Tell you what I miss. E-Cigarettes.

Not real smoke so I could be huffing that shit while I'm speedrunning a game.

Makes me look sophisticated. That is if I had a webcam.

They make you look like an old juggalo.

strobogo

Banned
My cousin's wife chain smoked her entire pregnancy and when she got into the hospital, she had an e cig the whole time. She also looks like an old juggalo.

jmdajr

I'm pretty much straight edge but the other day I had a Bud Light lime. The half size one. Went down nice with the buffalo wings.

That's not to say I've never drank, but I once almost died of alcohol poisoning. Never again and I meant it. I don't know how some folks keep doing it over and over and over. Just a horrible experience.

My dad was a functioning alcoholic most of his life. Messed up but he was actually worse when he was NOT drinking.

edit: Ambien is fun though. I use that sparingly as well.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I thought you guys were saying Giggilo but I realized that's spelled differently.

Juggalos ? How dare you guys :|

Can't argue with facts.

I got a buddy, an old juggalo (30s - which is old to them) and he "vapes" and has a show on vape.tv. I was like "brah what's up, you just turn on your webcam and blow smoke into the camera" and he got very hurt. "No! First off it's VAPOR, big difference! Second, we discuss different items and mixtures to make the ultimate vaping experience."

I tuned in and that fucker and 4 others were just blowing smoke in the camera. Fuck vaping.

strobogo

Banned
She was also on pain meds the whole pregnancy because of fake fibromyalgia. She smoked black and milds for all 9 months. Even at family gatherings where everyone, including people in medical professions, expressed their disgust and concern. The whole time she was pregnant, she kept telling everyone that the baby was big for whatever month it was and was close to 8 pounds at her last check. Then she had the baby and it was barely 5 pounds. She claimed it was stress from the last month of her pregnancy that made her baby lose 3 pounds and the doctors somehow didn't find this to be extremely alarming.

She's the kind of person you'd see at an IWA Deep South show.

Kaladin

Reminds me of the small town Florida redneck / hipster / juggalo crowd you'd see at Crystal River's Full Impact Pro shows.

Top Bottom