• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I have never had Papa Murphy's but since we are talking about frozen pizzas... I went to Winn Dixie the other day and saw this!

I had to try it, because who doesn't love deep dish pizza? The crust didn't really taste all that great though :(

Those still exist? Winn Dixies? Are you from GEORGIA?

Sokantish

How about an iPad mini, DM? I think that'd be more believable

Those still exist? Winn Dixies? Are you from GEORGIA?
I'm from Iowa but I'm in Alabama now. They're all over down here

Oh, Pappas Murphy's is not frozen. It's a chain. You order, but bake your pizza at home.
Oh yeah I've seen some pizza places that do that, I've never tried them before though. So was it great or not?

Rmy5jC8.jpg

Frozen pizza is an abomination. As is cold pizza - heat that shit up, fool!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Great photo. Also cold pizza is nasssssty.

Hot and with milk please.

joelseph

I have never had Papa Murphy's but since we are talking about frozen pizzas... I went to Winn Dixie the other day and saw this!
13171037.jpg

I had to try it, because who doesn't love deep dish pizza? The crust didn't really taste all that great though :(

Gonna drop some knowledge. Don't eat that frozen shit! Go to the store and get yourself a roll of english muffins, a jar of pizza sauce, sliced pepperoni and some cheese. Half the price, twice the food, mini pizzas on demand! Microwave ready in seconds.

jmdajr

How about an iPad mini, DM? I think that'd be more believable

I'm from Iowa but I'm in Alabama now. They're all over down here

Oh yeah I've seen some pizza places that do that, I've never tried them before though. So was it great or not?

Pretty tasty, although I thought it be cheaper since you bake your own stuff.

I guess it's cheap for "gourmet" pizza.

JustinBB7

CENA?!

Wasn't he supposed to be out till at least the Rumble? And that would be pushing it? Better be an angle god damn. Things are finally good with him gone.

Also what always bothers me with WWE, and I get it, but still. Having security walking in front/behind/around guys like the shield when they come down the crowd is so annoying. Saw some guy trying to stand in front of them and security comes to push them aside. Would be way better if the shield them selfs would just push that fucker aside. But then WWE would get sued I guess.

strobogo

Banned
Cold pizza is good, but it really depends on where it is from. Cold Pizza King (Mid West chain) is godly cold. If you're stupid enough to go to Pizza Hut, it's terrible cold. Home made pizza is best cold.

jmdajr

CENA?!

Wasn't he supposed to be out till at least the Rumble? And that would be pushing it? Better be an angle god damn. Things are finally good with him gone.

Also what always bothers me with WWE, and I get it, but still. Having security walking in front/behind/around guys like the shield when they come down the crowd is so annoying. Saw some guy trying to stand in front of them and security comes to push them aside. Would be way better if the shield them selfs would just push that fucker aside. But then WWE would get sued I guess.

punk-hitfan.gif

Sokantish

Gonna drop some knowledge. Don't eat that frozen shit! Go to the store and get yourself a roll of english muffins, a jar of pizza sauce, sliced pepperoni and some cheese. Half the price, twice the food, mini pizzas on demand! Microwave ready in seconds.

English muffins don't sound right. I mean, I love english muffins, don't get me wrong. They don't seem like a good substitute for pizza crust, then again I've never tried it. Maybe it's great! I'll try it out, just for you.

fQ55ANu.jpg

Bought this for the office, great for reheating pizza. Microwave is a no no.

Best way's to do it in a frying pan - put a little oil in the pan, bring it up to temperature, make individual tinfoil 'hats' for each slice, put them in the pan, put the hats on and leave for 2-3 minutes. The crust stay crispy and the tinfoil helps the cheese re-melt properly.

Miss Riot

Neo Member
English muffins don't sound right. I mean, I love english muffins, don't get me wrong. They don't seem like a good substitute for pizza crust, then again I've never tried it. Maybe it's great! I'll try it out, just for you.

english muffins are best when dripping with hot butter. I've never had anything else on them

G-Fex

Oh god you know who used to do this?

My sister.

She thought she was so fucking clever coming up with this and they sucked diddly ucked.

probably cause she put way too much pizza sauce

Sokantish

english muffins are best when dripping with hot butter. I've never had anything else on them

I usually use them to make my own sausage egg w/cheese McMuffin! way cheaper and cooks up fast too. Gotta put butter on them before you put them in the skillet, of course.

BFIB

Stupid work, and MLB Playoffs, and GTA V have kept me out of the loop for the past few weeks.

But I finally caught up this past week, and watched Battleground Sunday. WTF is going on!? This storyline with Bryan is so retarded. Like Eugene levels.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I've only had a mcgriddle once, but it was pretty good. I bet I could make my own McGriddle though. I have a pan that would make the perfect size pancakes for a sandwich!

Let me put it this way:

you'll fucking FAIL at it.

XenoRaven

I still maintain that guy deserved to be punched for the way he was putting his sunglasses on like he was a living deal with it gif. So did the guy in the Broski headband with the dumb look on his face and the guy in front of Punk ducking in and out of the shot waving his hands around.

Current tag teams legitimately better than The Young Bucks;

Strong Big Japan (Daisuke Sekimoto & Yuji Okabayashi)
Junior Stars (Minoru Tanaka & Koji Kanemoto)
The Sumerian Death Squad (Tommy End & Michael Dante)

That's it.

Also, I've decided I'm going to review all of the CZW Tournament of Death shows, starting with the first ToD from 2002 tonight.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Current tag teams legitimately better than The Young Bucks;

Strong Big Japan (Daisuke Sekimoto & Yuji Okabayashi)
Junior Stars (Minoru Tanaka & Koji Kanemoto)
The Sumerian Death Squad (Tommy End & Michael Dante)

That's it.

Also, I've decided I'm going to review all of the CZW Tournament of Death shows, starting with the first ToD from 2002 tonight.

Muscle Orchestra deserves a look. Though one would argue they aren't current.

Man, I can't wait for this CZW Cavalcade of Chaos. Want me to make a spot on legitshook.com for it?

Top Bottom