• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |strobogo Recap OT| This title is held in abeyance

Damnit, I got a best of St. Louis collection with the hour long Brody vs Ric Flair 2/3 falls match and it's just the original Japanese broadcast (in terrible quality) with some nerd doing his own commentary over the top.

G-Fex

A glimpse from G Nobody's Christmas Future:

preggo-juggelette-smoking.jpg

and they say bronies are horrible.

GolazoDan

We need weekly gifs of:

1) El Torito's pimp walks to the ring when Los Matadores funky music hits.
2) El Torito shaking dem hips.

That is all.

The roster is so barebones right now at upper card to main event levels and i'm also tired of ADR's death grip on the WHC PPV match scene over the past year and a half (title holder or not) that I fully support Cena coming back and going all Super Cena on ADR and giving the belt that main event touch.

This is how bland things have gotten over the last few weeks, I view Cena of all people as change and that feeling will last for one week until i'm reminded that it's Cena doing Cena stuff.

zychi

Banned
thanks to whoever posted that wrestling watch site. worked great!

I hate every storyline in the wwe right now. just give DB the title, let punk move on from ryback pt2. cena will be back soon, and what's best for business won't matter come royal rumble when cena wins again.

nxt is the only wrestling show I enjoy anymore :/

Kaladin

You know what? I'm actually not mad that Cena is no-selling surgery and coming back early. WWE needs a shot in the arm, and lets face it as big of a Bryan mark as I am....it HAS been boring since Cena left.

Long Live Cenation

fydzU.gif

Sokantish

You know what? I'm actually not mad that Cena is no-selling surgery and coming back early. WWE needs a shot in the arm, and lets face it as big of a Bryan mark as I am....it HAS been boring since Cena left.

Long Live Cenation

http://i.imgur.com/fydzU.gif[/MG][/QUOTE]

I'm gonna remember this, Sandman!

somedevil

thanks to whoever posted that wrestling watch site. worked great!

I hate every storyline in the wwe right now. just give DB the title, let punk move on from ryback pt2. cena will be back soon, and what's best for business won't matter come royal rumble when cena wins again.

nxt is the only wrestling show I enjoy anymore :/

It just seems like they lost track of the storyline after the night of champions pay per view and its just being going down hill and hit rock bottom at battleground which lead to last nights raw 2.65 rating though at least viewership went up.

It seems like after Hell in the Cell things are going to be different. They will most likely give Bryan the title though the royal rumble news might lead to a different outcome. The Punk storyline might end Hell in the Cell but the feud is drawing people.

I wonder if they are going to do a title unification match now though?

Anyone saying "I'm glad Cena is back" will want him gone by the end of his entrance to his return match.
It'll be like Royal rumble 2008 all over again where everyone marked out for the suprise return only to remember that it was Cena and quickly return to booing.

Still want him to beat ADR because screw ADR

who do YOU want to come back?

And don't say Kane
Okay, I want Good Guy Glenn back.

strobogo

Banned
Drake's the coolest guy Stro. He gets to hang out with Lebron James cause they're buddies.

town bicycle etc etc etc.

Is Lebron that guy on the left?

WHAT IF:

The month and a half has been a Hogan-like power play to make sure everything is really shitty while he's gone, so he can claim it was because he was gone, and then take credit for ratings when he comes back? Is Cena that devious? Is Cena that powerful? Is Cena that carny?

gurudyne

It'll be like Royal rumble 2008 all over again where everyone marked out for the suprise return only to remember that it was Cena and quickly return to booing.

Still want him to beat ADR because screw ADR

Okay, I want Good Guy Glenn back.

Read that as Good Guy Glenn Beck.

Me, I want Sincara to come back
but in a Cena mask.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I just stumbled across "Mach's Fakes"

Featuring an infamous "Finlay Dick" page. Google at your own risk. NSFW. And I'm still dying laughing.

oh boy, dont watch the first Friday The 13th in HD.

the make-up work is really jarring, necks 20 shades whiter than the face. hasn't aged well at all.

let's do part 2 now.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just watched a 25 minute Shawn Michael match vs Virgil. What's my life become?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
25 minutes of Virgil against anyone sounds horrendous.

And he worked his ass off. I can't lie, it wasn't nearly as bad as expected, but it's the principle of the whole thing. One Virgil match in the early 90s was the more wrestling than he did in his entire WCW tenure.

strobogo

Banned
I don't know, Virgil seems to be wrestling pretty regularly in 1998/1999.

Also, that Finlay picture is indeed hilarious, but I find it so weird that someone took the time to make fake dick pictures of wrestlers. So much so that they have a website devoted to it. With multiple pages.

G-Fex

I don't know, Virgil seems to be wrestling pretty regularly in 1998/1999.

Also, that Finlay picture is indeed hilarious, but I find it so weird that someone took the time to make fake dick pictures of wrestlers. So much so that they have a website devoted to it. With multiple pages.

There's probably worse on tumblr

Top Bottom