• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Offical NBA2K9 GAF Season 7 Thread of High Hopes

DCX

DCX
gg...i'm done, no more 2k9 for me...when the game starts making you miss layups and air ball open threes in the fourth it's just to frustrating to handle...every game i lost i lost in the fourth with an NBA Jam like rubberband AI move, fuck that...gg and series DM, go get em

DCX

DCX

DCX
DMczaf said:
I won, but for some reason I felt like I lost...... :(
:lol :lol so true...dude for real...this series was bizarre. I swear like something kicked in, Stern called it in to the AI and wanted a Bobcat Suns matchup...just fucking weird. I'm glad you felt what i felt even though you won...

DCX

Smokey

DCX said:
gg...i'm done, no more 2k9 for me...when the game starts making you miss layups and air ball open threes in the fourth it's just to frustrating to handle...every game i lost i lost in the fourth with an NBA Jam like rubberband AI move, fuck that...gg and series DM, go get em

DCX

I understand bro. You made a valiant effort on the comback though.

And so it is set:

Suns

vs

Bobcats

GAF2k9 season 7 championship

DM when can you get the show started?

Mrbob

lostsmilex.gif
vs
me-1.jpg

The final battle is set!

Will nasty nash dominate the series, or will smokey pull out his gameshark for one last run?! Time will tell!

charsace

Mrbob said:
lostsmilex.gif
vs
me-1.jpg

The final battle is set!

Will nasty nash dominate the series, or will smokey pull out his gameshark for one last run?! Time will tell!
We all lose!

This game pisses me the fuck off. I am willing to get live 09 if people are willing to run tourney's in live.

You never feel like you win in 2k.

Smokey

charsace said:
We all lose!

This game pisses me the fuck off. I am willing to get live 09 if people are willing to run tourney's in live.

You never feel like you win in 2k.

i feel like i win!

so what do u mean

and DM I'm home now so i'm ready whenever you are.

Oh and:

Andre%20Johnson.jpg

best receiver in da game!

9pm central it's dancin' time!!!!!

Smokey

i dunno what it is about game 2's but i always fuck up and play shitty, although you did a good job of helping with that too dm.

tomorrow we shall resume. i'm pretty much available all day so just post here when you can play.

DMczaf

I was playing that game like it was Game 7, I was trying to avoid a sweep :lol

When I saw I had the lead late, I made sure I didn't F it up when you went on some quick runs. Timeouts came in handy for that lol

Smokey

DMczaf said:
I was playing that game like it was Game 7, I was trying to avoid a sweep :lol

When I saw I had the lead late, I made sure I didn't F it up when you went on some quick runs. Timeouts came in handy for that lol

I tried something different lineup wise and if backfired on me a little bit (well I'll say more than that since I lost :lol ). So I'm just going to go back to the basics from game number uno.

Smokey

Good games DM. Game 3 was huge for me. I was down by I think 5 or 6 with a like 1:30 left and it seemed like your guys were tipping everything, or just hitting all kind of 3pters. G. Wallace came through though with the game winning layup w/ .2 secs left. Did not want to go down 1-2 against you. Game 4 I realized how close I was to losing the previous and wanted to come out and play much better.

Good games we can play a couple tomorrow after Rockets game if you're available.

DCX

DCX
...i want to quit, but i don't know for sure...i blew it with the Lakers what makes me think i have a chance with a mid level team ( i'm not Smokey )

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Smokey said:
Cool.

We can do Wednesday after the HUGE Rocket s game against the Mavs.

I like how you snuck a reference to Andrew Bynum into your post.

You sly devil....

Smokey

viakado said:
oh lord, please tell me your fucking joking.

yes i have a fucking GAMESHARK for my xbox 360.

they don't even make that shit anymore

cmon madenko you're better than this!

cb3 said:
I like how you snuck a reference to Andrew Bynum into your post.

You sly devil....

the cock-sucking of bynum by lakers-age must end.

you, madenko and all those others in the nba thread make me sick

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Smokey said:
blablablablablablablabla cock-sucking of bynum blablablablablablablabla

you should really stop. people will think you hopped on the lakers bandwagon

Smokey

partyhats1.jpg

2K8
Larry_obrien_championship.jpg

2K8

2K9

2K9

The :lol cats are the season 7 champs! Momma I did it! I did it for you momma!!!! Anything is posiiiiiiiibbbbbbbbblllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeee!!!

Great series DM. You had so much firepower on your team. I came in with the idea of containing Nash, but then you showed me that Stoudamire is a force down in the post. It wasn't until Game 3 that I changed up my defensive strategy and decided to double Stoudamire when he got the ball. If I was gonna lose I wanted the other guys to beat me (Barbosa, Hill, Dragic etc).

You played a great series and it was a very entertaining Finals. Good series.

Now I'd like to take a moment to thank my haters. Viakado, MrBob, whoever said that quote on the TNT update at the beginning of the season, those who said I only won because I had the Rockets, and others...thank you. Without you none of this would be possible :D !

Good season guys who knows what we do from here but we'll see, but for now I'm going to enjoy the title!

I know this game has problems, but I hope to see some of you back.

Top Bottom