• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Offical NBA2K9 GAF Season 7 Thread of High Hopes

Birdman02

pheeniks said:
fuck this shit

FUCK THIS

i couldn't hit a fucking jumper. so pissed

and my team was getting outrebounded by midgets. what a joke. fucking grizzlies

You probably would've won the game if it wasn't for the clutch block by Hibbert. I wish I would have watched/saved that replay. I was stunned!!!

I still don't see how we both shot 50%...it felt like we were both throwing up bricks all game, especially in the 2nd half.

daw840 said:
Milwaukee Bucks
Chicago Bulls
Phoenix Suns

Seriously? No one is around? I have a limited schedule this week so I would like to get a few games in tonight.

What's your schedule look like for the rest of the week? I'll try to fit in a game at a time that works for you.

I probably won't be able to play tomorrow unless someone (Magic, Bobcats, or Celtics) can play starting before 1 ET tomorrow afternoon. Thursday I'll be able to get some games in, I'll just need to know what time works for you guys. Beyond that, Friday night and all of Saturday should work.

Smokey

ChrisJames said:
What's your schedule look like for the rest of the week? I'll try to fit in a game at a time that works for you.

I probably won't be able to play tomorrow unless someone (Magic, Bobcats, or Celtics) can play starting before 1 ET tomorrow afternoon. Thursday I'll be able to get some games in, I'll just need to know what time works for you guys. Beyond that, Friday night and all of Saturday should work.

I can do this.

anybody here want to do team play?

currently we have

me
viakado
cerrius
DM
kirby?
???
CB said he'll play if we have at least 6

charsace

Mods reset the spurs/nets game again. I was winning and the shit drops again. Really feel like saying fuck this game. Up by 19 near the end of the 3rd and the connection drops. Something is wrong with your connection spurs owner. I suggest you do what I did and change you isp.

charsace

Mods what is rule for resets. I was up big near the end of the 3rd when the connection dropped and now I won't get the W that it looked like I was going to get.

Barrage

charsace said:
Mods reset the spurs/nets game again. I was winning and the shit drops again. Really feel like saying fuck this game. Up by 19 near the end of the 3rd and the connection drops. Something is wrong with your connection spurs owner. I suggest you do what I did and change you isp.

I sent you a message on XBL, but i'll reiterate-you can have the game if you like. You had a big enough lead where that is, in my mind, your right.

It's your choice. If you want to go again, we can do that sometime this week. Or you can take the dub. 'sup to you.

Top Bottom