• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2008 Olympics Thread - 1936, the Remix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akira

Thanks for that link.

Those guys with those long feathery hats reminds me of Lost Odyssey soldiers. Yikes.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
This is really awesome. Politics and controversy aside, I hope China shines during the Games when all eyes are on them. My heritage is Taiwanese, and even with all the differences between Taiwan and China, Taiwan's culture and history still is tied intimately with China's.

And wow that was amazing.

Akira

Ancient Chinese technology being shown to modern cameras for the first time.

That whole box show was amazing. I thought at first they were people, then I thought "This is too good for that to be people," then I saw one box rise out of sync with the rest. Then the wave at the end was great. :lol

Jasup

While somewhat creepy, you cannot be but impressed by the precision these large masses move around the stage.

Also, I think I like silk.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
hahah, I cant even imagine how much London will fail to live up to the spectacle of this opening ceremony.

The firework stepping stones thing was incredible.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Ghost said:
hahah, I cant even imagine how much London will fail to live up to the spectacle of this opening ceremony.

I hope the London opening ceremony is nothing but cool English bands from the last 20 years.

Or like some lord of the rings reenactment.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
sp0rsk said:
I hope the London opening ceremony is nothing but cool English bands from the last 20 years.

Or like some lord of the rings reenactment.

More likely to be a parade of big brother contestants.

Furoba

Ghost said:

Unless they outsource the opening ceremony to India.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
arrested-1-big.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom