• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jman2050

Damn, nice play by Cano there.

EDIT - I am somehow content in the fact that AJ Burnett's five-year deal is going to look merely unremarkable in the face of Lackey's.

Sanjuro

jman2050 said:

EDIT - I am somehow content in the fact that AJ Burnett's five-year deal is going to look merely unremarkable in the face of Lackey's.
In a world of retarded faced pitchers, there is Crocodile Hunter-Man.

Culex

Banned
jman2050 said:

Well...we all KNOW AJ has the stuff to be a great pitcher, but I always wondered:

Is his main problem that which plagued Chuck Knoblauch? Like it's all in his head?

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
the worst thing about losing to the nationals is listening to my sister who lives in DC brag about it.
AnEternalEnigma said:
Goddamn Jurrjens has sucked total ass since the break.
regression to the mean
AnEternalEnigma said:
Not this season. He's never had a game like this all year. He's actually played way above his defensive expectations this year.
not really, he has been as bad as he has always been this season. You could make a case for this being his worst defensive year yet.

eznark

Banned
Votto now has an extra base hit in 11 straight games at Minute Maid Playground. Longest since Bagwell did it in 1994-1995 at Candlestick.

Jubs

Uggy padding them stats.

Come on Ross, hit a homer here. Show Minnesota why they made the right decision not to trade for this bum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom