• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
photo_uh_what_took_you_so_long.jpg

St. Louis Cardinals manager Tony La Russa filed a complaint with umpire chief Gary Darling during the game vs. the Brewers on Monday night about lighting issues around home plate, and the Brewers heard from the Commissioner's Office today.

Apparently, the Cardinals were unhappy about lighting inconsistencies with the ribbon board that surrounds the stands above the loge level. The insinuation was that the home plate area was darker when they were batting than when the Brewers were batting.

Umpire Ron Darling: "We'll pay attention to it, but there's nothing there as far as we're concerned."

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/126621998.html

Cardinals have also insinuated that the Brewers are stealing signs while playing at home.

When told about that suspicion, Brewers rightfielder Corey Hart said, "Why did we wait until the fifth inning to do it? I was 0 for 2 by then."

Indeed, Corey. Indeed.

Cardinals are a bunch of whiners.

ummm... Is Tim Welke doubleparked somewhere?
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Why the hell did nobody tell me about this? Powdered Toast Man vs. Cliff Lee? Day One.

uw3wq.jpg
... so this is the Wii's answer to Sony's MLB: The Show series? LOL.

Remember when there was discussion on here over who the best 2B in baseball was? And how no one even mentioned Utley until I did? Yeah.

eznark

Banned
CajoleJuice said:
Remember when there was discussion on here over who the best 2B in baseball was? And how no one even mentioned Utley until I did? Yeah.
The discussion was who should be in the all star game.

You are so lucky Lamont, Tigers are hitting well tonight! The humidity here in Michigan is like 200%

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Why the hell did nobody tell me about this? Powdered Toast Man vs. Cliff Lee? Day One.

uw3wq.jpg

Um, is that supposed to be Cabrera? :lol

Jose Constanza for everyday Braves RF. There, I said it. Heyward sucks this year. Send him back to the minors until he learns how to swing.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
AnEternalEnigma said:
Jose Constanza for everyday Braves RF. There, I said it. Heyward sucks this year. Send him back to the minors until he learns how to swing.
you're dead to me

also, i love that you use 10 at bats to decide this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom