• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemenx

Banned
Very interesting tweet
When not managing Barry Bonds, Dusty Baker has a sub-.500 record and more sub-.500 years than 90-win seasons.

Though, Dusty not being a good manager isn't something we didn't already know.

Fenix

DoctorWho said:
So Litsch to the Reds for a PTBNL or cashola?

Edit: Looks like it might be Rausch's turn to blow a save.
No, false alarm, fake Twitter account.

Also, phew. Jays finally beat Price!

Romero 1 hit through 8 IP, what a bawss.

Maxim726X

Sweet.

Bases loaded one out. Ahh.... Doesn't really matter. This season is over anyways.

Would like to see Parnell in this situation from here on out.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
clemenx said:
Very interesting tweet

Though, Dusty not being a good manager isn't something we didn't already know.
I still still like the man. Sad times when Giants wouldnt resign him :/

24FrameDaVinci said:
Im pretty sure Im gunna give up being a Mets fan. I just can't take this anymore...
Oh come on, dude. Team is competitive beyond anyone's wildest dreams this year ,this is NOT the game/year to make that statement.

Try watching your team start out 3-8 and play a marathon extra innings game where you get shut down by a position player, and you have Mike Jacobs at 1st, Gary Matthews Jr. in CF, Jeff Francoeur in RF, and Frank Cattalanotto hitting cleanup.

ok trollisay posting again? let's try this one:

rocko.jpg

The Frankman said:
Oh come on, dude. Team is competitive beyond anyone's wildest dreams this year,this is NOT the game to make that statement.

Try watching your team star out 3-8 and play a marathon extra innings game where you get shut down by a position player, and you have Mike Jacobs at 1st, Gary Matthews Jr. in CF, Jeff Francoeur in RF, and Frank Cattalanotto hitting cleanup.
I've had more than enough heartbreak from this team over the past 6 years to last me a lifetime. Fuck em, maybe I should watch soccer or something.

Maxim726X

The Frankman said:
Oh come on, dude. Team is competitive beyond anyone's wildest dreams this year,this is NOT the game to make that statement.

Try watching your team start out 3-8 and play a marathon extra innings game where you get shut down by a position player, and you have Mike Jacobs at 1st, Gary Matthews Jr. in CF, Jeff Francoeur in RF, and Frank Cattalanotto hitting cleanup.

ok trollisay posting again? let's try this one:

rocko.jpg

You mean the Golden Age? Cattalanotto was a beast.

eznark

Banned
24FrameDaVinci said:
I've had more than enough heartbreak from this team over the past 6 years to last me a lifetime. Fuck em, maybe I should watch soccer or something.
Wow 6 years, how have you possibly managed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom