• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
jakncoke said:
lol, seriously though fuck the Brewers and most the players on our roster.

I actually felt bad for Ohlie in the second inning. So many shitty, undeserved plays. It was like watching a Greinke start from May.

Brinbe

Yessscobar, no shut out!
KuGsj.gif

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Although seriously, they should have just walked Heyward in that situation. Eat the 1 run and get the guaranteed out in Minor.

CygnusXS said:
Although seriously, they should have just walked Heyward in that situation. Eat the 1 run and get the guaranteed out in Minor.

This isn't a videogame. The Cubs can't score right now. With their luck Minor would have got a hit and some runs would still score.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
ReturnOfTheRAT said:
This isn't a videogame. The Cubs can't score right now. With their luck Minor would have got a hit and some runs would still score.
I'd rather make a bet based on odds than on my personal relationship with the universe.

Joe Maddon would have done it.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Taxman said:
Hey fans of potential Phillies playoff opponents: would you rather face Oswalt or Worley in Game 4?
their numbers are around the same this season, so ill take the less experienced Worley.

rc213

Damn you must suck if you get DFA on a team where Barajas is the other catcher.

Now why the Fuck is Velez still on the team!

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom