• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlbeego

weekend_warrior said:
Nova gets bumped out of the starting five again. Nova, who's 15-4. Fucking Girardi.

Freddy is starting tomorrow. Hughes is starting Tuesday. AJ is starting Wednesday. Nova's starting Thursday. Bartolo Friday. CC Saturday.

Carlbeego said:
Freddy is starting tomorrow. Hughes is starting Tuesday. AJ is starting Wednesday. Nova's starting Thursday. Bartolo Friday. CC Saturday.

I guess you're right, they said they were going back to a 5 man rotation, but I guess not.

They are NOT going to bump Nova at all.

That's impossible. He could potentially be AL ROY, honestly; there's no way they'll pull him from the rotation.

captmcblack said:
They are NOT going to bump Nova at all.

That's impossible. He could potentially be AL ROY, honestly; there's no way they'll pull him from the rotation.

Someone needs to Nancy Kerrigan AJ already so we can be done with this discussion.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
awesome

edit: this braves team is weird, i will never understand the rubbing dirt in the hair thing.

That Phillies/Marlins game is karma for that game the Phillies should have lost last year in Florida if not for Bob "Best In The World©" Davidson's dumbass.

JABEE

AnEternalEnigma said:
That Phillies/Marlins game is karma for that game the Phillies should have lost last year in Florida if not for Bob "Best In The World©" Davidson's dumbass.
When is karma coming for the Jerry Meals game?

JABEE

Celsior said:
The Philles fan douche screwed the Philles.
The umps made the right call.
He shouldn't have reviewed a double. The only team that asked for the review was the Marlins. Joe West lie after the game and said the Phillies asked to check for a HR to cover his tracks. The fans were stupid, I'm glad they got kicked out. Anyone that sits in the front row should have to take a test before getting permission to sit there.

Celsior

Fitzhenry and Dicandio were ejected along with the other two members of their party, also college students. They made the four-hour drive over from Tampa and paid $15 apiece for their tickets, but there was no reimbursement to go with their midgame ejection.

There is never a reimbursement for that shit, the article is horrible.

LOL at Phillies announcer acting like he wouldn't have caught it because "his glove was closing." His glove was closing because a fan's fist was where the ball was going and pushed it closed.

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
They should have been murdered after the replay. Each stadium should have a different penalty. Thrown into a shark tank in Florida. At Citizen's Bank Park they would be thrown in a tank full of Philly fans.

If only the race were a little closer. They wouldn't be spouting that bullshit about being 41 games above .500 if Atlanta were right on their heels.

JABEE

ConradCervantes said:
If only the race were a little closer. They wouldn't be spouting that bullshit about being 41 games above .500 if Atlanta were right on their heels.
Yes, if the Phillies didn't win that many games they wouldn't be spouting out that garbage. They said 45 games, because they probably don't even follow the Phillies that closely. I hate fans who think they are cool when they interfere with the play. It's like those Yankees fans thinking they're tough in the series against Texas last year. Unless the ball is over the fence don't reach out.

Also, they probably would be spouting out that crap because they are idiots. Good thing the Braves are far behind, because they cost the Phillies a game.

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
They should have been murdered after the replay. Each stadium should have a different penalty. Thrown into a shark tank in Florida. At Citizen's Bank Park they would be thrown in a tank full of Philly fans.

In Texas, we'll stick them in the TV booth.

VRMN

I'm happy that the Tigers' recent history as choking hard whenever they're on national TV hasn't held this season.

Chicago looks like they've been completely beaten, though, just from how they're playing. Those errors just looked bad.

turnbuckle

I freaking love these 2011 tigers. Sad to see boesch gone but the rest of the guys have been swinging the bats well. Good to have the good scherzer show up tonight.

beast786

turnbuckle said:
I freaking love these 2011 tigers. Sad to see boesch gone but the rest of the guys have been swinging the bats well. Good to have the good scherzer show up tonight.

Is he gone for the year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom