• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
If Girardi is saying that the team is worn out, why doesn't he just fully play the AAA team to give everyone a day off instead of letting the suck extend 4-5 days?

Edit: Oh Freddie Garcia is pitching. So he is.

Phillies just took a 2-1 lead on the Brewers.

Cardinals are crushing the Braves 6-2.

If those scores hold, the Cardinals would trail the Brewers by just 5 games in NL Central.

Y2Kev said:
If Girardi is saying that the team is worn out, why doesn't he just fully play the AAA team to give everyone a day off instead of letting the suck extend 4-5 days?

This is wat im saying.

hemtae

darkside31337 said:
Fixed obviously.

I know as a Mets fan you want company in your misery but you're still going to remain the shining example of choking away a lead and the Red Sox are going to the playoffs.

I wish I felt as confident as I sounded

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Braves about to only have a 4.5 game lead on the cardinals. Still a huge lead considering the amount of games left but it certainly isn't comforting especially with their play as of late.

Braves play the marlins 2 more series and I believe the mets for one series. Phillies for three but those are the final three games. The cardinals also have a 4 game series with the phillies as well.

Malo

Banned
Y2Kev said:

It's Retardi we're talking about here.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Code:
Once the Braves get swept:

Braves    84-63 -    15 games left

3 vs. Marlins
3 vs. Mets
3 @   Marlins
3 @   Nationals
3 vs. Phillies

Cardinals 79-67 -    16 games left

3 @   Pirates
4 @   Phillies
3 vs. Mets
3 vs. Cubs
3 @   Astros

Braves    12-3
Cardinals Eliminated

Braves    11-4
Cardinals 16-0 to tie

Braves    10-5
Cardinals 15-1

Braves    9-6
Cardinals 14-2

Braves    8-7
Cardinals 13-3

Braves    7-8
Cardinals 12-4

Braves    6-9
Cardinals 11-5

Braves    5-10
Cardinals 10-6

Braves    4-11
Cardinals 9-7

Braves    3-12
Cardinals 8-8

Braves    2-13
Cardinals 7-9

Braves    1-14
Cardinals 6-10

Braves    0-15
Cardinals 5-11
we got this

Malo

Banned
weekend_warrior said:
what happened with the Tex at bat? MLB.com just says he hit a sac fly and somehow wound up at 3rd.
He hit a deep fly ball to Peter Bourgos and it went in and out of his glove. Jeter scored and Tex made it to third.

Slightly off-topic but Joe Buck is so much more engaged when calling a football game, I mean it's not even arguable. How much of a dick do you have to be to phone in the cushiest job in the universe just because you're bored with the sport.

hemtae

Joe Shlabotnik said:
Slightly off-topic but Joe Buck is so much more engaged when calling a football game, I mean it's not even arguable. How much of a dick do you have to be to phone in the cushiest job in the universe because you're bored with the sport.

He isn't even that engaged when calling a football game

Joe Shlabotnik said:
Slightly off-topic but Joe Buck is so much more engaged when calling a football game, I mean it's not even arguable. How much of a dick do you have to be to phone in the cushiest job in the universe just because you're bored with the sport.

Joe Buck hates baseball. He said it himself.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Angels just annoy me with their bullshit. 9 infield hits. Fuck off. That's not baseball. Go play cricket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom