• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
sf2fanatic said:
Sure is since the Angels are only .5 game back from Rays right?

E: Gonna be a nice last 2 weeks

Unfortunately for the Angels, the Rays won't lose another game for the rest of the season, so it's division or bust.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Joe Shlabotnik said:
Oh hey, Nunez made a stupid mistake, I've clearly sobered up.
hopefully he's not on the playoff roster. i cant stand watching such a dumb piece of dumb.

NYCrooner

So the Rays have a real chance at making the playoffs. If they sweep Boston this weekend and they are only 2.5 back with another 4 game series against them next week. Biggest problem for Rays is they face the Yanks 7 more times while the BoSox face Baltimore 7 more times. Might be a more interesting finish to the season then it looked to be a few weeks ago.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
NYCrooner said:
So the Rays have a real chance at making the playoffs. If they sweep Boston this weekend and they are only 2.5 back with another 4 game series against them next week. Biggest problem for Rays is they face the Yanks 7 more times while the BoSox face Baltimore 7 more times. Might be a more interesting finish to the season then it looked to be a few weeks ago.

Considering how the Yankees have been playing lately it's really not that big of a problem.

Also the Yankees might be starting all their triple-A guys like Nunez, Pena, Laird, Golson and Burnett on purpose against the Rays.

Gotta get the starters some rest while playing the Rays who happen to be catching up on the Red Sox, am I right?

Shit's getting interesting now.

-- Angels only 1.5 back of the Rangers
-- Diamondbacks take over the #2 seed in the NL
-- Rays now only 4.5 back of the Red Sox
-- Cardinals now only 5.5 back of the Braves, 6.0 back of the Brewers
-- Red Sox, Brewers, and Braves all suddenly sucking ass at the same time

Fuck this garbage. Fuck Nyger Morgan for cursing us with his Twitter bullshit. Fuck everything. Did everyone on the Brewers roster suddenly wake up and yearn to emulate the 2007 New York Mets? WAKE THE FUCK UP.

ConradCervantes said:
Fuck this garbage. Fuck Nyger Morgan for cursing us with his Twitter bullshit. Fuck everything. Did everyone on the Brewers roster suddenly wake up and yearn to emulate the 2007 New York Mets? WAKE THE FUCK UP.
TheRealTPlush Nyjer Morgan - T Dot
CC can't see TPlush unless she halfta put on her specs! CC don't want to be dissin Plushie! I gotz too much energy! PLUSH STILL BRINGIN IT! Aaaaahhhhh!!!
11 Sep

Puddles

Banned
.500 has never felt so good.

I honestly think the Dodgers could beat the D-Backs or the Braves in a 1st round playoff series if they had the chance. Those first 2 months of the season killed us.

Sharp

I hate what they're doing with Stras, even though I kind of understand it. Three inning workdays are pointless. Though he still managed to outlast Sosa :jakncoke

Tigers with 9 wins in a row. Sweep the last three series they've played, granted it's on the AL central opponents. The feeling around the area is just insane, I cannot wait until this season ends.

Celsior

Square Triangle said:
Tigers with 9 wins in a row. Sweep the last three series they've played, granted it's on the AL central opponents. The feeling around the area is just insane, I cannot wait until this season ends.
Way the Yanks are playing you have a chance at first in AL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom