• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
evil solrac v3.0 said:
dude.... since when do you mix papaya or lechoza as we like to call it with orange juice? ???
have to try that.

That's how we do it on the left side of the island, lol

It's good - just put a little bit of it in there, or the papaya nectar Goya makes. Shit is so based.

Sharp

Haha how many innings is Papelbon going to go

I know this is their World Series but damn

Edit: For some reason I thought this was his third, NM.

Edit 2: Wait is is

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Pena looks so weird. Like he obviously bulked up and now looks top heavy...and I think he has a rat tail.

9fc4m.gif

Y2Kev

FOAD PENA

If Nunez and Pena were to bat one after the other, they might form a neutron star and collapse upon each other into a black hole of suck.

Y2Kev

Girardi has like the entire team on the bench. Can we just PH a power hitter and end this already. I have to be up soon.

Y2Kev said:
FOAD PENA

If Nunez and Pena were to bat one after the other, they might form a neutron star and collapse upon each other into a black hole of suck.

No, they'd just orbit each other in an endless cycle of Pena popping up a bunt and Nunez dropping the ball.

evil solrac v3.0 said:
what Girardi is doing is wrong. you are supposed to be trying to win a game at all costs if it has playoff implications.

Bullshit. His team did their job by clinching early, it's not on them to decide who gets to be the wild card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom