• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
That stupid meth addict Joba would be up on that list as well. Brady doesn't scream douche, he is just unlikable outside of the hub. The UGG commercial is stupid though. They just look like hyped Timberlands.

Brady certainly scream douche on the field. He is constantly bitching at team mates, officials, people on the sidelines. If he isn't bitching he is pouting. I mean sure, going through what he is going through is probably incredibly stressful and maybe he'll mellow out once the estrogen reaches sufficient levels but seriously, no real excuse for the way he behaves.

Sanjuro

eznark said:
Brady certainly scream douche on the field. He is constantly bitching at team mates, officials, people on the sidelines. If he isn't bitching he is pouting. I mean sure, going through what he is going through is probably incredibly stressful and maybe he'll mellow out once the estrogen reaches sufficient levels but seriously, no real excuse for the way he behaves.
It is what it is.

Doytch

Fatalah said:
If you could combine Montero and Romine's skillsets, that would be a Mauer-esque catcher. Man, Joe is good.
Montero actually has more HRs than Mauer.
lol.gif

Austin Romine looking for a game-winning hit - the old Yankee catcher passing the torch to one of the new ones.

Yankee rookie looking to potentially end the Red Sox season.

Goddamn, I love baseball.

Malo

Banned
captmcblack said:
Austin Romine looking for a game-winning hit - the old Yankee catcher passing the torch to one of the new ones.

Yankee rookie looking to potentially end the Red Sox season.

Goddamn, I love baseball.
Let's do this.

rekameohs

Banned
darkside31337 said:
They're just saving Jeter to pinch hit and hit the game winning home run for Nunez to start the next inning. Even more dramatic in extras.
Game winning grand slam vs Papelbon wouldn't be enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom