• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
Fatalah said:
Yes, this year's At-Bat app is available on Amazon's Android store. For those unaware, Amazon runs its own Android store so they themselves can sell the apps, not Google.

99% of apps found on the Google-run store is found there. The Kindle Fire is Android based, though totally re-skinned. Amazon is in control of the whole show yo.

Just because it is in the store does not mean it will run on the device though. Apparently the MLB app has issues with certain resolutions and screen sizes, rendering it essentially useless on some Android tablets.

Check and see if it works on the Playbook. If it does then you're gold since they are the same device.

dubc35

Cardinals doing work! Yeah yeah!

Steve Kline and Big Mac approve of this message.
cardsclinch.jpg

lowhighkang_LHK said:
The Red Sox better win today, because the way they have been playing this month the Rays are going to FUCK THEM UP in a tie breaker game.

Is Lackey going to be in their playoff rotation? He may have sucked this year, but he might be a valuable arm for the Sox in the playoffs.

evil solrac v3.0 said:
Tampa, ONE HIT. you have only ONE HIT!!! what the fuck is wrong with you?

HEY GUISE Y R U ROOT 4 RAYS?? U SHOULD B SCARED OF RAYS CAUSE RAYS R GUD AND HAVE GUD PITCHING AND HAVE GUD HITTING AND U SHOULD B SCARED OF RAYS. SO GUISE, Y R U ROOT 4 RAYS?

hemtae

Xplatformer said:
Is Lackey going to be in their playoff rotation? He may have sucked this year, but he might be a valuable arm for the Sox in the playoffs.

I think he would be the number 4 starter

I have a sliver of hope that he's just reenacting 2004 Lowe

eznark

Banned
weekend_warrior said:
HEY GUISE Y R U ROOT 4 RAYS?? U SHOULD B SCARED OF RAYS CAUSE RAYS R GUD AND HAVE GUD PITCHING AND HAVE GUD HITTING AND U SHOULD B SCARED OF RAYS. SO GUISE, Y R U ROOT 4 RAYS?

Ugh, now Frankman has imposter posters?

evil solrac v3.0 said:
Tampa, ONE HIT. you have only ONE HIT!!! what the fuck is wrong with you?
Apparently AA Yankees pitchers are better than the Rays.

Of course, Lavarnway started out this year in AA, so you never know...

3-2 Sox now, we'll probably need more though with how we're playing...

lowhighkang_LHK said:
The Red Sox better win today, because the way they have been playing this month the Rays are going to FUCK THEM UP in a tie breaker game.
Yeah, I don't want to play them again, I wouldn't bet on us winning, given how bad the Sox were against them this month... it would be very good to avoid a playoff game.

Sanjuro

The Frankman said:
Have a feeling that Lararnavy experiment will bite boston in the ass.
It's not an experiment. Varitek can hardly move, hurt. Salty is banged up, can possibly go in later in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom