• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

evil solrac v3.0 said:
I'm at work dude, everything is blocked.
Even your smartphone?

BdLXA.gif

Hughes is on the postseason roster. He's in the bullpen. Joe said yesterday the only pitcher that he would throw tonight that's on the postseason roster would be Hughes.

Doytch said:
you people are fucking scrubs. batting title, christ.
Some people are tradionalists. Sabermetrics have obliterated everything else that people held dear in the past, but a batting title race is mice to see every now and then.

Malo

Banned
weekend_warrior said:
Hughes is on the postseason roster. He's in the bullpen. Joe said yesterday the only pitcher that he would throw tonight that's on the postseason roster would be Hughes.
So there's still a chance for no AJ.

too many of you to bother quoting, but bottom line is besides MLB, don't have a real need for it.
maybe I'll get a tablet next year. all my intertubing is done at home.(and work but limited obviously)

Gah... Lester, fading rapidly in the middle innings again. So many walks. He can be a good pitcher, but he doesn't go deep into games often, does he...

At least he had five good innings this time though, unlike his last three outings where he was pretty bad from the beginning. At least this time it's only walks, not hits, so far.

h3ro

evil solrac v3.0 said:
too many of you to bother quoting, but bottom line is besides MLB, don't have a real need for it.
maybe I'll get a tablet next year. all my intertubing is done at home.(and work but limited obviously)
8Dq0N.jpg

A Black Falcon said:
Gah... Lester, fading rapidly in the middle innings again. So many walks. He can be a good pitcher, but he doesn't go deep into games often, does he...

At least he had five good innings this time though, unlike his last three outings where he was pretty bad from the beginning. At least this time it's only walks, not hits, so far.
He is pitching on short rest. Can't blame him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom