• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
eznark said:
Oh man you are screwed. There is no where else on the internet to get a gamecast!!?? Just end it now.

I'm stuck the same. everything at work is blocked. I used to have MLB, but it mysteriously stopped working. have to invest in some sort of tablet or something next year.

eznark

Banned
THE REAL MOTHERFUCKING GAME IS STARTING!!!!!! GREINKEFEST IS UNDERWAY!!!!!!

GET EXCITED ZACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GreinkeDugout.gif.opt.gif

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
evil solrac v3.0 said:
will this new Amazon kindle be able to use apps like mlb at bat?
i think the browser has flash so you probably dont need it. Just use the website.

The tying run scored on a BALK? :lol Baltimore...

Aviles then got on base (with an error on the catch), but who knows if that pitch would have been there if not for the balk. :)

eznark

Banned
The Frankman said:
One of many. My new one now is fixing quotes for people who don't know how to use the QUOTE tag.

Konex Braves.

I so enjoy that when you first posted this you fucked up the quote function.

The Frankman said:
One of many. My new one now is fixing quotes for people who don't know how to use the QUOTE tag.

Konex Braves.

it's awful and you should drop it. and I can fix it just fine thankyouverymuch.

A GOD DAMN BALK?!?!1/ NOW?!?!?!

Fatalah

evil solrac v3.0 said:
will this new Amazon kindle be able to use apps like mlb at bat?
Yes, this year's At-Bat app is available on Amazon's Android store. For those unaware, Amazon runs its own Android store so they themselves can sell the apps, not Google.

99% of apps found on the Google-run store is found there. The Kindle Fire is Android based, though totally re-skinned. Amazon is in control of the whole show yo.

God, I love ESPN3.com

Four games....all on my computer.....I am not worthy!!

Go DODGERS!!!

LOL...that dude (RedSox) was stupid for trying to steal and the announcers called him on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom