• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

weekend_warrior said:
Bud fucked up. He told them to put tarp down 1/2 inning to late now they can't call it until Baltimore bats.
Wrong. If they wanted to they could call the game. If the game goes too far into the night, I don't see how they could make this game up.

Doytch

i'd cry tears of joy if they had to call the boston game, and forced them to play tomorrow morning, setting up a boston choke and quick flight to tampa.
Wrong. If they wanted to they could call the game.
rly? thought you had to finish the inning.

Malo

Banned
Doytch said:
i'd cry tears of joy if they had to call the boston game, and forced them to play tomorrow morning, setting up a boston choke and quick flight to tampa.

That would be hilarious.

Sanjuro

Doytch said:

I believe the game has to be past the fifth and if the Red Sox scored in the final inning the home team needs to have a chance to score. Last run was scored in the 5th.

THE METS HAVE IT'S FIRST BATTING CHAMPION! JOSE REYES! We were terrible, but Jose had a wonderful year. I'll miss him! San Francisco Giants fans, I hope he doesn't become the next Zito once you sign him. Thread title... meh!

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I believe the game has to be past the fifth and if the Red Sox scored in the final inning the home team needs to have a chance to score. Last run was scored in the 5th.

Oh really? I guess that makes sense. It's all moot though, no way they could call the given whats at stake.

h3ro

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
She has heavy five o'clock shadow. A-Rod?
jyQD3.jpg

Sanjuro

Infernodash said:
THE METS HAVE IT'S FIRST BATTING CHAMPION! JOSE REYES! We were terrible, but Jose had a wonderful year. I'll miss him! San Francisco Giants fans, I hope he doesn't become the next Zito once you sign him. Thread title... meh!
Your batting champion will be playing for another team though next season...

Sanjuro

weekend_warrior said:
Oh really? I guess that makes sense. It's all moot though, no way they could call the given whats at stake.
They are going to finish it tonight. They aren't going to push the postseason back. If they can't Doytch's scenario while amusing in a WWF way simply can't happen.

Infernodash said:
I've acknowledged that.
You are still praising him though. Tonight is the first night of many to throw him under the biggest bus possible.

eznark

Banned
I like that unlike the cowardly Jose Reyes and the entire Mets organization, the Phillies care about even the "meaningless" games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom