• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
When did The Cuban Wild Thing start pitching right handed? Oh, the Reds have two wildly inconsistent young arms in the back end of the pen? That'll work.

h3ro

nFcpG.jpg

nocode said:
Why must you make me look like an animal by describing that play like that right after me?
My bad bro, was just trying to prove an earlier point of mine about these out of shape umps having bad angles on plays. U ain't no animal lol

jakncoke

Banned
McDonald been flirting with disaster. Hopefully we can score a few runs before he starts making out with disaster and the walls cave in.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
The Rangers are going to tire themselves out swinging the bats and running the bases, and the Twins are going to win the next three. Lose by one, or lose by twenty one, it's still one loss. All according to keikaku.

Doytch

^^ Hilarious that the record is against a team that won the WS. <3 beisbol

Similarly, the highest ERA by a qualifying pitcher ever is Roy Halladay.

eznark

Banned
The most hits in a 9-inning game was in 1992 by Milwaukee against the Toronto Blue Jays, in which they had 31 hits and beat the Blue Jays 22-2.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK YOU MOLITOR!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom