• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Call of Duty 4 Multiplayer Thread & Gamertag Roundup(PC/PS3/360)

gray_fox224

x360
Riceman224 | gray_fox224| -8 GMT PST

I will have at launch. Add me up. I have some IW guys on my list so join up on any of my games

hgplayer1

picked up the game earlier from Gamestop without a preorder :D

X360 | hgplayer1 | hgplayer1 | CST

already to lvl 6 but Im gonna take a quick break then get back on so send those invites

chapel

Banned
calder said:
I'm not sure how that equals a disservice to gamers on Sony's part. The vast majority of PS3 owners who know or even care about dedicated servers know full well that it's not a given and that first party games are much more likely to have them.
Well, I am just gauging that based on how many people seem to think PS3 MP = Dedicated servers. Then again I read in the newest EGM about some devs reasons for p2p vs dedicated and it makes sense. That being peoples connections are able to handle enough players as well as the consoles themselves being fine servers.

Icy

Banned
PC server is now online. Please see the Call of Duty 4 MP PC Thread that is linked under my NeoGAF user name :)

Ryck

Has anyone joined up with anyone yet? I tried invitng JFK but everytime he or I would join each others group it would kick the one inviting out. WTF.

Brannon

360 - Gamertag is DJ Brannon (not a DJ) - EST

I'll be in the dashboard all night so if anybody wants to add me and let me die with you I'm game.

Spectacular game.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
360 | matrixadw | matrix | EST

pxleyes

Banned
360 | Haemic | pxleyes | EST

Any of you can add me. I'll accept. I don't have many live friends as I just started on live...with Halo 3.

BuG

360 | BuG vBi | BuG | +9.5 GMT

We're in Daylight savings time right now, so I suppose you'd add another hour? Anyways, I'm mostly looking for fellow Aussies to get my CoD4 on with because the US server I was on earlier was terrible and has turned me off Yank servers altogether (they didn't seem too bad on the Beta, I mean they were bad but not terrible).

Ashhong

PS3 | Ashhong | Ashhong | -8 PST

Questions: how the hell do I get in a helicopter? :lol and when do we get to join clans and such? I'm only rank 3 atm

Remy

PS3 | RemyVJA | Remy | -5 GMT

I also hit Clan Tag mode tonight (level 12, for those of you waiting on it), and I just put in the ol' [GAF]. I recommend you do similarly.

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Hey guys I'm really wanting to start playing with some of you guys. I'm wanting to get a casual Clan started within the next few days. One that when we play as a team we have certain things everyone likes. Example: 1 sniper 2 colts 2 shotguns etc. No matter what the distribution but just the idea of having it organized and use communication a lot.

Hit me on xbl Jason Smapity.

hgplayer1

Ashhong said:
Questions: how the hell do I get in a helicopter? :lol and when do we get to join clans and such? I'm only rank 3 atm

you dont get in helicopters.

theres no real clan support other than when you get to lvl 12 (i think) you can add a clan tag to your gamertag which will display in lobbies and MP games.

Top Bottom