• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

Dilli666

Hey, I need a little help again. Would like a copy of Fallout3 - Goty and The Last Remnant by a US GAFfer. Will paypal in advance. Steam-ID: Dilli666

RickA238

Looking for Alpha Protocol. I missed it on sale the other day because I did not receive an emailed confirmation code. If anyone has an extra slot in a group pack or is looking to sell near the sale price, please PM me!

Caerith

Well, I got the "unexpected error" and am waiting on Steam Support to get back to me. I'll edit this post when I get a response, but in the meantime I can't make any purchases.

Edit: it seems the "delete everything in your Steam folder except steamapps and steam.exe then close and restart your browser" method works. Why, I have no idea.

Caerith said:
Well, I got the "unexpected error" and am waiting on Steam Support to get back to me. I'll edit this post when I get a response, but in the meantime I can't make any purchases.
le-sigh!
i'm resuming my search for a nice us-gaffer!
where are you us-gaf!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
US-GAF! I need your help! I'm after Fo3 GoTY, but it's an extra $7 on the Aussie store. :(

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
GuiltybyAssociation said:
Send me a PM on Steam, I got your back. Err, IM.

1ZX01.jpg

Greyvvolf

Thought I'd try this in here, would anybody gift me Frozen Synapse and I could gift them Left 4 Dead 2? PM me if you can help me out.

Benedict

Anybody from the US or UK willing to gift me Fallout 3 GOTY?

Interested also in Eschalon Book I & II and Empire & Napolen pack

Pay through paypal

I would also be interested in a US Gaffer helping me out with Fallout Goty edition. Paypal, in advance, of course.

Will be thankful for eternity. :)

Caerith

I went and reinstalled Steam like the support advice said to, so I should be able to make purchases/send gifts again without "an unexpected error" occurring.

If no other US-gaffer is on, I can try; if it fails, I'll just refund.

Parham

Banned
Sorry guys, I've been out for the past few days and haven't had the chance to visit this thread.

Benedict said:
Anybody from the US or UK willing to gift me Fallout 3 GOTY?

Interested also in Eschalon Book I & II and Empire & Napolen pack

Pay through paypal
MehsterChief said:
I would also be interested in a US Gaffer helping me out with Fallout Goty edition. Paypal, in advance, of course.

Will be thankful for eternity. :)
What are your SteamIDs?

Le-mo

If anybody need help with purchasing games from the US store give me a PM. I'll be available for about the next two hours so I can respond very quickly.

boen747

Neo Member
Need a US gifter please for the following games.

Mafia II: Digital Deluxe Edition $9.99
Mafia II DLC: Jimmy's Vendetta $2.49
Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition $10.19
Metro 2033 $13.39

I can also provide these gifts. (Prices are in USD)

Crysis - $ 14.99
Crysis Warhead® - $ 14.99
Dragon Age: Origins - $ 19.99
Mirror's Edge™ - $ 9.99
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit - $ 19.99
Dead Space - $ 14.99
Frontlines™: Fuel of War™ - $ 10.04

Pm me if use need help with purchasing these steam games in USA. :D

boen747

Neo Member
Hi big vouch to Le-mo, went first sending him $39.49 USD trade went fast n smooth and best of all got all games + DLC.

Games i purchased were:
Mafia II: Digital Deluxe Edition $9.99
Mafia II DLC: Jimmy's Vendetta $2.49
Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition $10.19
Metro 2033 $13.39

The trade Proof
30233915.png

Games received Proof
83141600.png

dominikabra

Neo Member
I'm afraid I need help again from a fellow US member to gift me some of today's deals, I will PayPal in advance of course. SteamID is "dominikabra". Thanks!

LQX

Anyone still need a game from the US? Only rule is that I get gifted the same exact amount. PM me, will be around for about 1 hour.

Xzior

Someone in the US that can gift me Fallout 3: GOTY?

Edit: Damn you Paypal I have already verified my card. *shakes fist at monitor*

Manik

If anyone needs anything gifting from the UK, in the final 25 minutes or so of today's sale, then shoot me a PM and I'll try and sort it out for you.

suikodan

I have extra codes for The Lord of the Rings Trilogy Extended Edition that I'd be willing to exchange for a gift in the Steam store.

I'd be willing to exchange it for games like
King's Bounty: Armored Princess
Sega & Sonic All-Stars
Dead Space 2 (currently on sale)

On iTunes, each movies are 20$ and I'm trading all 3 for less :D

Tetsuo9

For some reason I'm missing Half life source in my steam collection, ¿does someone has any extra copies?, I have 3 copies terraria to gift.

froliq

Looking for someone that can gift me the following games from the US store

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
Neverwinter Nights 2: Platinum

Will paypal in advance.

Kerrinck

froliq said:
Looking for someone that can gift me the following games from the US store

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
Neverwinter Nights 2: Platinum

Will paypal in advance.
I can help ya, let me know your steam ID.

Top Bottom