• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

Torraz

Looking for a kind US player to gift me Dead Space 2 and the NWN 2 Platinum Pack.

I can, of course, paypal in advance. Or I could gift something back, but due to being located in the EU, I do not think that there is anything cheaper there.

SteamID is sh4d0wm4st3r

Edit: Azentium helped me! Thanks a lot.

Parham

Banned
Torraz said:
Looking for a kind US player to gift me Dead Space 2 and the NWN 2 Platinum Pack.

I can, of course, paypal in advance. Or I could gift something back, but due to being located in the EU, I do not think that there is anything cheaper there.

SteamID is sh4d0wm4st3r
Hakkuei said:
Looking for a kind US gaffer to gift me :

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
Sam and Max Complete Pack
The Longest Journey + Dreamfall package
X3: Terran Conflict

Will paypal straight away.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/hakuei
Friend requests sent!

Parham

Banned

MightyKAC

I can confirm that azentium is no less than 10 types of AWESOME, and deserves all the praise showered upon him thus far :D.

UrbanRats

MightyKAC said:
I can confirm that azentium is no less than 10 types of AWESOME, and deserves all the praise showered upon him thus far :D.
Agreed he needs a tag, as the official steam worldwide gifter, like Santa Claus.

Temujin

Any US Gaffer willing to gift me Portal 2? I can pay with paypal immediately. My steam ID is Temujinski.

Edit: got it, thanks Caerith!

ASilva

Neo Member
Looking for a US Gaffer to help me with the following games:

Supreme Commander 2
Hitman: Blood Money
F1 2010
Anomaly: Warzone Earth
World of Goo

Will paypal in advance ofc

PM me for details,

cheers

ASilva

Neo Member
ASilva said:
Looking for a US Gaffer to help me with the following games:

Supreme Commander 2
Hitman: Blood Money
F1 2010
Anomaly: Warzone Earth
World of Goo

Will paypal in advance ofc

PM me for details,

cheers

Anyone? :/

drizzle

Axel Hertz
bigjimmystyle said:
Interesting in jumping in a Terraria 4 pack. Anyone else? $3.75 ain't too shabby.
I want it one too. Spent the entire day away from a computer and couldn't jump on the 2,50 pack.

I don't want to be the host tho.

Balehead

Any US gaffer to gift Drakensang: River of Time to an European? I'll PayPal the money to you before you gift me the game.

edit: Deal done with Le-mo, thanks.

Manik

Taeczy said:
Hey guys,
Any UK gaffers here that could gift valve Complete Pack to me that would be awesome.

Got paypal ready to go.

PLease add my steam: itsjusteric
http://steamcommunity.com/id/itsjusteric
cheers

Yup, I'll do that for you.

Friends request sent.

Fl1pp13 said:
Could a US or British Gaffer gift me Terraria? I'll paypal in advance:)

I'm from the UK; bump me a friends request and I'll do it - Steam ID - CazzBside.

Andiie

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone from the US up for gifting me Drakensang: The River of Time?
Completely forgot about asking earlier.
SteamID: mr_natural48
Will pay with paypal.
Add me whenever. I'll probably be stuffing about on Sanctum so I should catch the invite when you send it.

Edit: Sorted. Big thanks again to everyone who has helped out! Caerith, Le-mo and Azentium. Many thanks.

Caerith

Andiie said:
Anyone from the US up for gifting me Drakensang: The River of Time?
Completely forgot about asking earlier.
SteamID: mr_natural48
Will pay with paypal.
Add me whenever. I'll probably be stuffing about on Sanctum so I should catch the invite when you send it.
Invite sent.

ryz

Hey guys,

could anyone from the UK gift me Portal 2 and the F.E.A.R. Collection? would be great!
The German F.E.A.R. collection is missing (the first) F.E.A.R. and Portal 2 is just so darn cheap in the UK.

My SteamID: ryz_

Got PayPal ready.

/edit: got it already.

la_briola

any us gaffer online who can gift me Jagged Alliance 2 / Disciples II Gold Combo and Fallout Collection? will pay with paypal

edit: got it, thanks to Caerith and Silex :)

Keys

Anyone from US can gift me Drakensang: The River of Time, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines and Hitman: Blood Money? Will paypal in advance, steam id keysfox.

Silex

I should be able to help most of you, if you can cover paypal fees. I contacted everyone who asked someone from the US.

Esiquio

Silex said:
I should be able to help most of you, if you can cover paypal fees. I contacted everyone who asked someone from the US.

You're a real stand-up guy. Wish I had the funds to help out my fellow Gaffers

Probably too late for this, but does anyone want to go in on Terraria 4-pack?

Also, does anyone have an extra Batman at the daily price?

Willing to paypal for either.

Top Bottom