• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

Dorfdad

Gold Member
I have a copy of Borderlands (2) actually not the game of the year edition though.
I also will be buying some 4 packs during the rest of this sale and I would very much like a copy of Darksiders as well as Frozen Synapse

atom zombie
jamestown
king's bonty crossroads
steam id: witchedwiz
i'll paypal instantly..
pretty pls us gaffer :)

edit: dang managed to buy jamestown and crossroads but not atom zombie, not enough time, frigging work!

ASilva

Neo Member
Looking for a US Gaffer to help me with some games!

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Audiosurf
Risen

Will paypal in advance!

PM me or add me on steam please, steamid: andrezen

Manik

maniac-kun said:
Looking for someone who would gift me the Quake franchise sale.
pm me! Iam paying you with paypal.
steamid is: maniackun

Where is it cheapest? I can gift you it from the UK if that's any use to you?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Manik said:
Where is it cheapest? I can gift you it from the UK if that's any use to you?

Don't suppose you'd mind gifting me Risen? I'll even throw in via PayPal a couple extra pounds.

Edit: Nevermind, Le-Mo has offered to gift it. :)

Well the id super pack would be awesome! Forget the Quake deal ^^ Someone here that would like to gift me the id superpack? Iam paying with Paypal.
Steam id: maniackun

Manik

maniac-kun said:
Well the id super pack would be awesome! Forget the Quake deal ^^ Someone here that would like to gift me the id superpack? Iam paying with Paypal.
Steam id: maniackun

Yup - I can gift you that instead if you want. PM sent :)

Le-mo

witchedwiz said:
let's see if i manage to get some help early today, lesson learned!
audiosurf
risen
anniversary and legend
company of heroes: tales of valor

anybody feels like helping me? :)
Check your PM

Anybody want to do a trade? You gift me Red Alert 3 and I gift you Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor.

Send me a PM or quote for steamID

Dilli666

Hey guys, todays deals are great and I hope a US-GAFfer can help me out :)
I would like a gift of the Quake complete pack (not available here), C&C4 and Risen.

Will PayPal in advance. My Steam-ID is as my username ;)

I have an extra Terraria key from buying a 4 pack. In return I'm hoping for either $5 through Paypal or a copy of Frozen Synapse that someone has leftover from yesterday. PM me :)

Rahk

Would anyone in US/UK kindly gift me a copy of Risen as it is banned for some stupid reason in Australia? Will PayPal in advance or am willing to trade.

Might be a little while before I respond as I'm currently on my way to work.

la_briola said:
Can someone gift me the Company of Heroes: Gold (click me) pack for 2,49€ (~3,60$). I can pay with Paypal.

The person should not live in Germany, or any other country with the low violence version!

BTW it's better to buy Company of Heroes vanilla from the US store, it's cheaper that way. Opposing Fronts and Tales of Valor are the cheapest at the euro store. The packs are worthless, you don't get any extra discounts, in fact you have to pay more! (only a cent or two, but still ;) )

I've got an unredeemed copy of Europa Universalis 3 Complete. It's on sale now for $10. I paid $5 during the Winter Sale, so I'd like to sell it for that much. Or in exchange for a similarly priced game. Or some cool TF2 junk.

Two more questions.

1) Are the Quake 2 expansions worth buying?

2) Why isn't the Lara Croft GoL DLC worth buying?

Edit: Heh, wrong Steam thread. Fool me. Well, I'll use this opportunity to say that anyone who wants anything gifted from the UK can feel free to PM me.

Le-mo

To save me some time if anybody need help purchasing anything on the U.S. Steam store just send me a PM with your Steam ID and I can back to you pretty quickly.

Rahk

Thanks to Le-mo for Risen.

Also props to Kerrinck for trusting me to gift him games throughout the sale in trade.

la_briola

How much is Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts for you guys in Europe (not Germany)?

edit: Thanks to Le-mo for CoH! Now I just need the addon from someone in Europe.

Aon

I just accidentally bought a 4 pack of Sanctum instead of a 1 pack, so I have 3 copies lying around if people would like to to send the princely sum of $2.50 into my Paypal. PM me :D

Looking for a US-gaffer to gift Risen.

Ready to compensate via paypal with money in hand. PM if interested

EDIT: Thanks to Le-mo for helping a gaffer out.

Echoplx

Need someone to gift me 3 Tomb Raider games, Steam won't let me make purchases for some reason.

Anyone from US/AU/anywhere that pays in $ would be preferable, can paypal in advance

RustyO

3chopl0x said:
Need someone to gift me 3 Tomb Raider games, Steam won't let me make purchases for some reason.

Anyone from US/AU/anywhere that pays in $ would be preferable, can paypal in advance

pm sent

Le-mo moves quick!

Andiie

Unconfirmed Member
Rahk said:
Would anyone in US/UK kindly gift me a copy of Risen as it is banned for some stupid reason in Australia? Will PayPal in advance or am willing to trade.

Might be a little while before I respond as I'm currently on my way to work.

Pretty sure I remember reading it was banned for drug use. Hilarious really.

Anyway, I'm also looking to get the US version of Risen if anyone wouldn't mind helping me out with that.
SteamID: mr_natural48
Just add me as it'll get my attention easier.
Will pay straight way using paypal.
I can only stick around for 30mins/1hr so if I don't respond I apologise.

Edit: Sorted. Thanks to Le-Mo!

Aon

Aon said:
I just accidentally bought a 4 pack of Sanctum instead of a 1 pack, so I have 3 copies lying around if people would like to to send the princely sum of $2.50 into my Paypal. PM me :D

I probably shouldn't do this, but bump! One copy left for a lucky user who wants to save money and help a Gaffer!

RustyO

Aon said:
I probably shouldn't do this, but bump! One copy left for a lucky user who wants to save money and help a Gaffer!

User piratepwnsninja was asking in the Steam thread about one.

But all sorted out now.

Kaizen

hello there!
could somebody help me with the last remnant ? :)
I'll send you the money immediately!

edit: nvm, I'm stupid.

Polk

Looking for US gaffer who can gift me two copies of F3Goty. Pay with paypal in adcance as always.
Shoot me PM if you can help.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
anybody want to host a worms 4-pack?
i would do it, but it would cost 2$ more for each copy (stupid german prices) :p

Top Bottom