• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

Petrie

Banned
Couple games to trade: Extra copy of Terraria as well as CivCity: Rome. Will trade for just about anything interesting I don't have. Shoot me a PM!

harrytang

fucked up and missed gta IV for ten on steam sale. anyway for me to get it at that price from someone? Would pay 15. Do not want to pay for the full version and the two dlc's. cant believe i was on the fence about this during the sale. any help would be appreciated.

Petrie

Banned
Still have a copy of Terraria and CivCity: Rome up for trade, Steam ID :petriesLastWord if you want to take a look at what I have. :)

GAF, read my story!! I am a very sad panda because I forgot to take with me (I'm on holidays of sorts..) the account number of my PaySafeCard which is the way I use to buy games on Steam.

The thing is I'd really-really-really like to buy Zeno Clash now that is a weekend deal, and actually I planned to buy it on the last day of the Summer Sales, which was when I first realized I didn't have the PSC receipt with me!!

And now, less than a week later, the game is a "weekend deal" for an even lower price!! So it's like Steam is mocking me for my stupidity >_>

I wonder if any good man on GAF would be interested in trading Zeno Clash for any of the following games, I already have:

- Portal 1
- HL2: Episode 1
- Frozenbyte Bundle (Trine, Shadowgrounds, Shadowgrounds: Survivor, and 2 other games..)

If anyone is interested for this trade of sorts, please say so and I'll pm you :)
Or pm me yourself, that works as well :D

Thanks in advance!

angular graphics said:
GAF, read my story!! I am a very sad panda because I forgot to take with me (I'm on holidays of sorts..) the account number of my PaySafeCard which is the way I use to buy games on Steam.

The thing is I'd really-really-really like to buy Zeno Clash now that is a weekend deal, and actually I planned to buy it on the last day of the Summer Sales, which was when I first realized I didn't have the PSC receipt with me!!

And now, less than a week later, the game is a "weekend deal" for an even lower price!! So it's like Steam is mocking me for my stupidity >_>

I wonder if any good man on GAF would be interested in trading Zeno Clash for any of the following games, I already have:

- Portal 1
- HL2: Episode 1
- Frozenbyte Bundle (Trine, Shadowgrounds, Shadowgrounds: Survivor, and 2 other games..)

If anyone is interested for this trade of sorts, please say so and I'll pm you :)
Or pm me yourself, that works as well :D

Thanks in advance!

Anyone? The Zeno Clash weekend deal won't be valid for much longer.. :(

masterkajo

Anyone has Deus Ex GotY edition? I missed it in the steam summer camp sale and would love to play it before DE:HR comes out in August. So if anyone wants to get rid of it for some money (it is free with Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition - just in case someone missed that) or wants to trade, please PM me.

OniShiro

Banned
masterkajo said:
Anyone has Deus Ex GotY edition? I missed it in the steam summer camp sale and would love to play it before DE:HR comes out in August. So if anyone wants to get rid of it for some money (it is free with Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition - just in case someone missed that) or wants to trade, please PM me.

It's on sale on greenmangaming today for 2.48€

GWX

Hey GAF

I have one DiRT 3 Steam key to spare, and I'd like to trade for a copy of Wings of Prey. Anyone interested?

makaveli13

Neo Member
Looking for a kind US gaffer to gift me the Civilization V Digital Deluxe edition, as usual being an Aussie I am getting price gouged through steam. Will pay through paypal promptly.

Deeku

Would be extremely grateful if someone from US could gift me Civ V. Can paypal gift immediately of course. Pm me please:)

Deeku

I think he might have bailed on me lol. Or he's busy.

Also, while I was prepping the payment for him, it said we can't gift money to Brazil...

Any other kind souls willing to help?

Edit:
All done. Big thanks to Kerrinck for helping out:)

Kerrinck

commanderdeek said:
I think he might have bailed on me lol. Or he's busy.

Also, while I was prepping the payment for him, it said we can't gift money to Brazil...

Any other kind souls willing to help?

I think paypal does not allow money to be sent as a gift in overseas transactions, not sure if it is a Brazil only thing. It should probably cost 1$ more to cover the fees.
Anyway, still around for an hour or two if anyone still needs any help.

ASilva

Neo Member
Any US gaffer that can gift 2 copies of terraria to a couple of my friends? I will paypal the money.

Also, if anyone wants a 4-pack i will pay for 2 of the copies.

SOLDIER

masterkajo said:

I have an extra copy.

I'm offering it for $5 through Paypal. That's roughly half off the original price. Let me know.

Dmented

Banned
Have extra copies of these games for ANYONE:

Condition Zero - GONE
Counter-Strike - GONE
Half-Life 2 - GONE
Half-Life 2: Episode One - GONE
Portal 1

PM me your Steam ID and what you want.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I managed to get a cousin of mine to finally adhere to Steam. However, she doesn't have much games.

If anybody is willing to part with Half Life 2 and Episode 1, from the Orange Box thing, we'd both be very be grateful.

Sora

Anyone would have a spare copy of Team Fortress 2 there? Please PM me if you do.

Thanks

Edit: Sorry for not explaining before, but I actually wants a copy because I can't do any transactions ingame and wants to upgrade my account to premium.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Sora said:
Anyone would have a spare copy of Team Fortress 2 there? Please PM me if you do.

Thanks
I have infinite copies of Team Fortress 2. Let me know if you want one, or a billion of them.

Translation: Game is free to play. Download and enjoy.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
People are going to complain, but whatever.

I'll trade a Dirt 3 key for a uncensored copy of Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines on Steam (weekend deal just went up, 5 buck).

Or for the daily deal: Runaway.

PM if you're interested, or add me on Steam: Rain_1

Edit: thanks for the Vampire key, ohhthegore!

Dilli666

I'm adding myself to the list ;-)
Would be nice if a US GAFfer could gift me a Vampires copy because its low-violence here. Will paypal in advance.
Steam-ID same as username.

Fxp

Looking for Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines from the US Store, will paypal you the money.
My Steam username: zandarts

Top Bottom