• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

I'd like to purchase from a US friend the quakecon pack too. I'll play by the usual rules of course.
My steam id is Palette Swap: http://steamcommunity.com/id/paletteswap

PM me or add me on Steam if you can help. TIA !

Dilli666 said:
General question:
Is it possible to receive a preorder as a gift? The UK-price for Rage is tempting :)
It does work. I did it with The Witcher 2 and Portal 2 before release thanks to the help of the kind people here.

edit: done. Thanks a lot to mojimbo for his help ! 30 more games in my backlog :]

Hey GAF,

I have a pal in Australian who wants the Quakecon 2011 pack plus Skyrim (which adds up to 115 USD). Could someone please kindly help out? Send me a PM please :D

EDIT: Thanks mojimbo! :D

Dilli666

Palette Swap said:
It does work. I did it with The Witcher 2 and Portal 2 before release thanks to the help of the kind people here.

Great! :)
Can a UK-GAFfer help me out with a Rage preorder? Of course I'll paypal in advance.
Steam-ID is as my username: Dilli666

Benedict

Since this thread is full of awesome people and I've been part of it before, I wonder if it's OK to go a bit OT.

I wonder if somebody could help me buy a Playstation Plus 12 months subscription on amazon.com for my US PSN account?

Amazon.com are selling the code for $39.99 and it is not available for international customers.

Online Game Code: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States and who have a U.S. billing address.
Note: Gifting is available after purchase via e-mail.

I will PayPal the amount to whoever can help me.

mandiller

I'm looking for someone in the US to gift me Skyrim. I live in Australia so they've upped the price. I have paypal. Just PM and we can sort it out. I'd really appreciate it!

*edit* mojimbo helped me out! Thanks
3AQmK.gif

mojiimbo

If you have Paypal and would like to have Skyrim or Rage gifted over to you from the U.S. store, PM me. I can help out for a bit.

Manik

Anyone who needs a UK GAFfer to gift them something, just hit me up via PM - should be around most of the evening.

Ok so this is definitely a long shot, but has anyone pre-ordered Skyrim and is thus able to gift the Elder Scrolls pack for $10? I can Paypal the money straight away and can also offer you a free copy of Dirt 3 (I managed to get an extra code from my Bro) for your trouble?

Petrie

Banned
Sutton Dagger said:
Ok so this is definitely a long shot, but has anyone pre-ordered Skyrim and is thus able to gift the Elder Scrolls pack for $10? I can Paypal the money straight away and can also offer you a free copy of Dirt 3 (I managed to get an extra code from my Bro) for your trouble?

Would be interested in the same thing. $15 is a bit much, but for $10 I'd love to get my hands on Morrowind and Oblivion.

Wichu

Something slightly different: I want to buy the humble bundle, but appspot.com seems to be blocked here (thus none of the links to pay for the bundle work). I'd appreciate it if I could PayPal the money to someone and get the bundle gifted to me/bought in my name. If you're interested, PM me, and I'll give you the details.

Wings1

Neo Member
Anyone from the US who preordered Skyrim and Rage here? It seems you can gift the Quakecon pack for $39.99 if you have both of those games.
So if anyone can gift me the pack I would really appreciate it. I can PayPal you right away for it.

desu

Wings1 said:
Anyone from the US who preordered Skyrim and Rage here? It seems you can gift the Quakecon pack for $39.99 if you have both of those games.
So if anyone can gift me the pack I would really appreciate it. I can PayPal you right away for it.

Looking for the same.

Yaska

MadraptorMan said:
Is there a similar thread for EA's Origin Store? I could sure go for some of those $5 games right now, but I happen to be in Japan...
am interested in this as well. Would love to get BF2142 for 5 usd instead of 15.

JDS 1977

Banned
Question..

Is there a thread for trading DD copies of games from various places? Like gamersgate/d2d etc?
I have some Mac giftable copies of some games from GG that I'd like to trade for something since I'll never need them.
I apologize if I missed the obvious trading thread somewhere.

CryptiK

So I need to get Skyrim and RAGE on preorder from the US as in Australia its 89 each >.>.

Big question is also will I get the preorder items from each of those purchases if I am gifted them?

And if someone could kindly gift all these from the US PM thanks :D I will insta paypal you back.

confused

Banned
Tried out Brink for a few hours and really enjoyed it. If it were 66% off I would of bought it straight away. Oh well, I'll pick it up at retail for 15 this week, it's steamworks right ?

CryptiK

CryptiK said:
So I need to get Skyrim and RAGE on preorder from the US as in Australia its 89 each >.>.

Big question is also will I get the preorder items from each of those purchases if I am gifted them?

And if someone could kindly gift all these from the US PM thanks :D I will insta paypal you back.
May I please get some help :)

Jibbed

Jibbed said:
Anyone from the US or NL (other EU areas) want to gift me Metro 2033?

It's £19.99 on the UK store, compared to $19.99 and €9.99. I'd prefer an offer from the Eurozone but if anyone from the US is interested, PM me!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/jibbed

Many thanks to Mika from Finland! Just snagged Metro 2033 for £8.64, currently priced at £19.99 on the UK store.

If anyone needs anything from the UK, PM me!

Spwn

Still looking for a kind Red Orchestra owning soul from NA who would be willing to gift me RO2 Deluxe Edition. Will paypal in advance, of course.

edit: UK gifters also welcome!

ryz

Spwn said:
Still looking for a kind Red Orchestra owning soul from NA who would be willing to gift me RO2 Deluxe Edition. Will paypal in advance, of course.

Is this "account bound" discount really giftable? I know that the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. one from the Steam Summer Sale wasn't.

Spwn

ryz said:
Is this "account bound" discount really giftable? I know that the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. one from the Steam Summer Sale wasn't.

Some posters earlier claim that it's possible. Although I would be satisfied with the 10% discount at the US price as well.

Top Bottom