• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

wilflare

Weekend Deals are in.
I'll be able to help for the following games:
Civ5 is $12.50 on Steam
Civ5 Digital Deluxe is $15

Undercover is $2.50
(Shift, Shift 2 and Hot Pursuit is overpriced here)

PM me if you need help with the above games :D

On a separate note,

Hot Pursuit is $6.80 on the Aus Store
3chopl0x mentioned he could help in the Steam OT :D

drkOne

Looking for help getting Hard Reset + Rock of Ages from US store.
In the mean time I shot you a friend request, wilflare, in case you're available to help right now.

wilflare

drkOne said:
Looking for help getting Hard Reset + Rock of Ages from US store.
In the mean time I shot you a friend request, wilflare, in case you're available to help right now.

sorry just woke up! :D
does anyone still need assistance? ^^

j3hg00

Looking to trade a copy of Portal 2 for a copy of Civ 5 Digital Deluxe (on sale for $15 right now).

PM if interested.

Take care of. Thanks Tenck!

wilflare

wilflare said:
Weekend Deals are in.
I'll be able to help for the following games:
Civ5 is $12.50 on Steam
Civ5 Digital Deluxe is $15

Undercover is $2.50
(Shift, Shift 2 and Hot Pursuit is overpriced here)

PM me if you need help with the above games :D

On a separate note,

Hot Pursuit is $6.80 on the Aus Store
3chopl0x mentioned he could help in the Steam OT :D

a few more hours before it all ends.
if anyone still wants Civ5 for all its greatness, i'll be online for the next few hours

Doomrider

I would greatly appreciate it if someone in the US could gift me The Whispered World. I'll paypal in advance, of course. Thanks.

Edit: Done!

wilflare

Doomrider said:
I would greatly appreciate it if someone in the US could gift me The Whispered World. I'll paypal in advance, of course. Thanks.

add me on Steam: wilflare

also,
got a copy of CoJ:Cartel to let go for PayPal if anyone is keen
add me on Steam :D

Marsipolami said:
Any Brits here that can help me with Shogun 2: Total War?
Since RibbedHero hasn't responded for some time, (hey, I'm not very patient) is there anyone else from the UK who'd like to help a Gaffer in need? Will PayPal in advance. :)

Manik

sk3tch said:
Total War: Shogun 2 Steam key (U.S. if it matters) for $15 via PayPal gift.
I presume this would be able to be activated from the uk, right? If so, then I'd be interested if it is still available.

mandiller

I need the help of someone in the UK. I want to pre-order Rage and it's the cheapest there. I have paypal good to go.

I'd appreciate any help from a fellow gaffer. If you reply here or PM me that'd be awesome.

*edit* Not needed anymore. Thanks to Stupacabra for helping me out!

Jubbly

Quick question: If I get Rage US gifted to my UK account, can I play as soon as it's released in the US, or do I have to wait for the UK release on Friday?

Thanks.

wilflare

Jubbly said:
Quick question: If I get Rage US gifted to my UK account, can I play as soon as it's released in the US, or do I have to wait for the UK release on Friday?

Thanks.

I believe it's friday. the game will still only unlock according to the time in your region

I happen to have free copies of Frozen Synapse, [GONE], and Portal 1. If anyone wants one just quote this post with the one you want. (Please only pick one! Please include your Steam Name as well.)

I forgot that you need your email address instead of your Steam ID, please PM me!

wilflare

MutantCyborg said:
I happen to have free copies of Frozen Synapse, Magicka, and Portal 1. If anyone wants one just quote this post with the one you want. (Please only pick one! Please include your Steam Name as well.)

Please gift Magicka to XenoFlux, he's been wanting it for the longest time! :D

Top Bottom