• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

imek

Looking for some help in getting Transformers War for Cybertron from the British store if anyone's willing.

If anybody interested in Rage for $10 let me know. My local EB Games is selling boxed copies for $10, and I already have a copy and just need the DVD to save on bandwidth. I'll just e-mail you the key when I grab a copy tomorrow.

I'd also be willing to trade for a copy of the Double Fine bundle Amazon is selling for $10 tomorrow.

I hope this is the appropriate place for this.

1htpG.png

Since that game is unavailable to me in Croatia (because of GWFL region lock) I would PayPal the amount in exchange for the gift. US since it's the cheapest of the bunch, UK is OK too, EU not.
Even though I'll be buying the GOTY for the X360 I would still like to have the PC version because of 60fps and DX11 features.

anyone?

1htpG.png

Since that game is unavailable to me in Croatia (because of GWFL region lock) I would PayPal the amount in exchange for the gift. US since it's the cheapest of the bunch, UK is OK too, EU not.
Even though I'll be buying the GOTY for the X360 I would still like to have the PC version because of 60fps and DX11 features.

anyone?

Sure, hit me up at on Steam, link is in my profile.

Seanbob11

Is it true that the US steam store is selling combined ops for $29.99? It's £24.99 on the UK store so would someone from the US be willing to help me out? I can pay with paypal :)

Mechazawa

Saints Row 3 is apparently $11(for us yanks) at ShopTo, which I guess doesn't want us buying from it.

Can a brotha from anotha motha hook me up?

Also, if Max Payne 3 is still 29.99 on UK Steam, anyone who could help me out with that would be wiggity wiggity wham wham wozzle.

Seanbob11

Saints Row 3 is apparently $11(for us yanks) at ShopTo, which I guess doesn't want us buying from it.

Can a brotha from anotha motha hook me up?

Also, if Max Payne 3 is still 29.99 on UK Steam, anyone who could help me out with that would be wiggity wiggity wham wham wozzle.

I'm in the UK and can help. My steam username is the same as username here :)

KAOz

Short bus special
Guys, would anyone from UK (or US) be willing to gift me Operation Arrowhead. (or Combined Ops.)

So skint right now, and need to get my mind off things. We could strike up a deal where I pay you back somehow (preferably through a gift) once I get some money flowing in again.

And yeah, can't add anyone as a friend on Steam yet as I am too poor to have been able to activate the account by buying a game. Sigh.

Let me know through PM or here if you are up for it. Or poke me by message on Steam. (Name is El_Capitane)

Benedict

Would be interested in getting Arma II Operation Arrowhead for DayZ-mod.

Trade for Patrician IV Steam Special Edition?
Also have a 50% discount on Arthur II valid till May 28th

Randy

Looking for a GAF UK'er who can gift me Max Payne 3 pre-order. Offer ends at 9PM, so I'll refresh this page quite a lot. I can Paypal of course. :)

EDIT: You can add me on Steam. Zoro

I'm also looking for an UK gaffer who can gift me Alice: Madness Returns. My SteamID is faregodmace. Of course, I'll Paypal first!

EDIT: Huge props to Detox for gifting me Alice! :D

Shaneus

Been a while since I've ventured into this thread, but any UK dudez willing to sling Alice my way? Be much appreciation from my end if so!

Top Bottom