• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

snack

Could a GAF member who has RE5, gift me DR2? Can't let this 5 dollar discount go to waste. I can paypal you the cash immediately. Just let me know. Thanks. :)

luiztfc

Could someone PLEASE gift me the ME2 on Steam? I'll paypal you beforehand. It's just that it's 25 dollars for me.

Thanks!

can someone buy me Mass Effect 2 standard edition? I live in Indonesia and it's priced at $25 for Mass Effect 2 standard edition.

Steam ID is "tjiusnoyo", I can pay with paypal immediately, thank you

also wondering, certain games like Rockstar games (GTA and Bully), Dead Rising and Alpha Protocol are shown as not available in my region. just want to know if I can bypass this problem with gifting also or those games are just not available for my region? not that I want to buy it now, just for future reference.

Parham

Banned
Callibretto said:
can someone buy me Mass Effect 2 standard edition? I live in Indonesia and it's priced at $25 for Mass Effect 2 standard edition.

also wondering, certain games like Rockstar games (GTA and Bully), Dead Rising and Alpha Protocol are shown as not available in my region. just want to know if I can bypass this problem with gifting also or those games are just not available for my region? not that I want to buy it now, just for future reference.
Friend request sent.

As to your question, I am not entirely sure.

Caoz

Hi Azentium, can you help me out with a copy of mass effect 2, it's 25 bucks here. If you give me your paypal email I will send out the 10 bucks asap. thanks !

Parham

Banned
Caoz said:
Hi Azentium, can you help me out with a copy of mass effect 2, it's 25 bucks here. If you give me your paypal email I will send out the 10 bucks asap. thanks !
What is your SteamID?

Dilli666

Hey guys, could someone please gift me Mass Effect 2 and Alpha Protocol from the US? My Steam ID is as my username: Dilli666
I'll paypal in advance :)

Caoz

Callibretto said:

I'm pretty sure you can play them if you have em in your account. I have GTA IV and that is also a take 2 game, they usually don't offer the sales in my region (Mexico).

legend166

Callibretto said:

You definitely can.

I have the PS2 GTA Trilogy sitting in my account, and I'm in Aus.

legend166

snack said:
Could a GAF member who has RE5, gift me DR2? Can't let this 5 dollar discount go to waste. I can paypal you the cash immediately. Just let me know. Thanks. :)

I'd love for someone else to do this for me as well :)

Kaizen

Could someone who owns Fallout 3 gift me New Vegas? Would be great and I can send the money via paypal immediatley :)

Insured

Could someone from the US help me out with Sam & Max Season 3? 10 euros to 10 dollars seems a little unfair. Can paypal right away.

legend166

I'd love for someone who owns FO3 to gift me New Vegas. I can PayPal straight away.

The stupid thing is, I already own FO3 on Steam, but thanks to regional pricing, New Vegas will still cost me $45 USD.

Firehead

legend166 said:
I'd love for someone who owns FO3 to gift me New Vegas. I can PayPal straight away.

The stupid thing is, I already own FO3 on Steam, but thanks to regional pricing, New Vegas will still cost me $45 USD.
Add me on Steam (in profile) :)

Parham

Banned
I'm sorry I haven't been of much help today. I do not own Fallout 3 on Steam, so that makes me ineligible for the additional discount. :(

Many thanks to Firehead for helping everyone out today. :)

Edit: Typo

I have a copy of HL2 and HL2:EP1 if anyone doesn't have them and would like them.
Just been sitting on my account for a while now.
PM me.

EDIT: Picked up by Fantasy Final. Enjoy!

Sorry to be a potential douche, but I'm just putting the call out again for any US Fallout 3 owners to help me out with New Vegas. Any help would be much appreciated!

Stitch

Gold Member
Man i really have to see with my own eyes how awful Saints Row 2 runs. Sad thing is, i can't buy it because it only offers me a low violence version...

Could someone gift it to me? Someone from europe would be the best because it seems that the euro price is cheaper.

I paypal you the money back :)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/stitch2000/

Marc :D

Neo Member
I would like to officially request that as soon as ME2 hits $9.99 again that a kind member gifts me it. It'll probably come back on the last day of the sale.

I can paypal or provide another title of equal value!

Firehead

the_concierge said:
Hi Firehead, any chance you could help me out with New Vegas as well?
Edit (Or any other US Fallout 3 owners?)
Sure thing. :)

Stitch said:
Man i really have to see with my own eyes how awful Saints Row 2 runs. Sad thing is, i can't buy it because it only offers me a low violence version...
Could someone gift it to me? Someone from europe would be the best because it seems that the euro price is cheaper.
I paypal you the money back :)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/stitch2000/
Added you on Steam! :)

luiztfc

azentium said:
What is your SteamID?

Jesus, sorry I missed that. My bad (and my loss =/). If you bought it, just send me your paypal address and I'l repay you.

BTW, now I'm on my pc the whole day, could someone gift me the Dragon Age Ultimate Edition? I'll paypal beforehand. My steam id is luiztfc.

Top Bottom