• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official ESPN NBA League Thread (Please read carefully!)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Yea thats cause the ball is butter in Kirks hands and he turns it over every 5 seconds...I cant ever pull away cause of turnovers.Also most of my shooting comes from inside,I still have like no oustide shooting on my team..but I was the first to stop the Tmac attack,even if most were wide open shots,atleast I blocked his ass a good 10 times :p

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
HACK A SHAQ....I should have done that,sent Fmt and Fat Daddy to the line.

DMczaf

Matrix said:
Yea thats cause the ball is butter in Kirks hands and he turns it over every 5 seconds...I cant ever pull away cause of turnovers.Also most of my shooting comes from inside,I still have like no oustide shooting on my team..but I was the first to stop the Tmac attack,even if most were wide open shots,atleast I blocked his ass a good 10 times :p

Don't worry, next game will be at the United Center :p

T-Mac wont go 1-10 from behind the arc!!!...I hope :(

Matrix

Such sweet revenge to beat the team that took Tmac from me :( I have time to think of a new game plan to take down Tmac if he's on fire next game...I will have a backup plan.

DMczaf

Matrix said:
Such sweet revenge to beat the team that took Tmac from me :( I have time to think of a new game plan to take down Tmac if he's on fire next game...I will have a backup plan.

Plan A: Let T-Mac shoot all he wants

In case Plan A fails, Plan B:
cry.gif

Mrbob

Damn. Can someone tell me how to hit an open shot?

I get a little mad when I can't even hit wide open jumpers when I see bish hit turnaround fadaway 3 pointers!!! :(

I'm clanking a TON of open shots.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
At least you didn't clank a wide open DUNK. I was ready to deport Gasol for that gaffe. :p

What a comeback by the Grizz - thanks to the power of Reeves! Flowing through my body like the Force, guiding my moves on the court, leading me to the cool waters of victory...

Matrix

"What a comeback by the Grizz - thanks to the power of Reeves! Flowing through my body like the Force, guiding my moves on the court, leading me to the cool waters of victory..."

:( why god why....

Fifty

bishoptl said:
I just finished my NHL league game, do you have time to go now?
You did? I see you haven't played with Maverick.

Oh, you played in the .......other league. Bish, we're waiting on you in the real league. Don't go cheating on us.

Fifty

Ramirez said:
Wellie has dropped off the face of the planet it seems :p

He's almost always on in the early evenings...At around 7-8. He works in the days (OMIGOD, a real job). He was online last night between 7 and 11, I think....and you were off.

Fifty

Since theirs is the only game left, I'll post in regards to my game with you, Theo. Unless they play it late tonight, and we manage to both be on after they're done, we won't be able to go until monday, since I'm gone for the weekend. Well, I have a bit of time late late on saturday, but tell me what's best for you. Monday, or late saturday. And just to save yourself another post, give me a time if you can.

Cloudy

Banned
Should we ban full court passes unless time is a factor?

Yes, please. It's so cheap to guys like Kobe!

36%

Umm, no. If the other guy is gonna jack up bad shots all game, he should pay!

64%

Total Votes: 11

The majority has spoken....

Cloudy

Banned
I guess you didn't see my last post, Tru. I'll be online today so just post a time here or send me a "ready to play" on XBL... :)

theo

Contest Winner
Fifty, I can go monday...not sure what time yet but probably late, like between 11 and midnight est.

Fifty

theo said:
Fifty, I can go monday...not sure what time yet but probably late, like between 11 and midnight est.

Ok. I'll check on monday, but if I don't hear anything further I'll go online and hang around at around 11:15.

Matrix

I think I play you CK,can you play tonight?

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
FrenchMovieTheme said:
when do you want your whuppin Bish? shaq is about to bring you into a world of hurt buddy... even big country can't save you now!!
You wanna play now? Looks like my NHL game isn't gonna happen...

Matrix

Cloudy said:
Matrix, let's play NFL EQ league in a bit :)

Astros game is on now :p

Cloudy

Banned
FMT...lost? Tell us your secret, Bish :eek:

Don't worry about the disconnect stats, guys. The real ones will be downloaded from XBL after your next games... :D

edit: NM, the real stats are up

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
My secret? Taking your total lack of respect and turning that into MOTIVATION my friend - one day for Gasol on the front page was a mere pittance, a PITTANCE! And poor FMT had to suffer the mighty wrath of the Grizz! Our hatred is a burning flame that shall consume everything in it's path!

!!!

!

A poem!
Thy misery grows deep
How can this be and nothing great
The hatred of thy soul is wider than believed
No coming out nor coming close
Hurt thy and thou shall die
Die within thy heart and mind
Hate thy and thou shall be hated
Kill thy confidence and thy’ll kill thou heart
Destruction is bliss
Thy destruction is greater than thou hate
Spite thy and thou shall depart from life
wonderfulreeveshowgreatyouare.jpg

"Damn straight, fools!"

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
When I get a couple of wins together I wanna hear about how my scoring is balanced too. It's not just Malleymal that passes the ball around (a lot :D).

lol gg bish, here is how bishop won (and why he wont beat me next time!)

1. gasol and wright and pretty much any "big man" on the grizz just pushing shaq around, out-rebounding him, posting up and scoring on him when he tries to block them. once i saw gasol punk shaq for an offensive rebound for the 4th time, i knew i wasn't going to win.

2. missed open shots for my guys. sometimes they go in, sometimes they don't. today they didn't go in.

other than that it was a good day for my guys. i shot a better percentage and had more points outside of the paint. i wanted to not depend on shaq so much on offense, but even when i went to him the auto double team was there and i had to pass it out. i think he had only about 11 or 12 shots (cant remember, too lazy to look @ website).

the score was closer than the final indicates, it was about a 3 point game with a minute left, eddie jones air-balls a semi-open 3 from the corner, then i have to go into intentional foul mode (which i did about 5 times giving him 10 pts or whatever).

anyways dude i just have to tip my hat, it wasn't my game to win today

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Cloudy said:
True, let's play at 8et tonight...

edit: Maybe I could sneak it in now :eek:

How about 10est.

I'm at a grand opening of a new gym in town tomorrow. So I'm off to set-up right now. But I will back between 9 and 10 est. Let me know.

Gee I can't wait to see Kobe jack 30 shots. LoL.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Ramirez said:
Malley,Ill be around,I shoulda caught you earlier while you were on AIM =\

I dont know how long I will be here at the house, but hith me up when you get in and we can get this going,,,

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
K I should be home by then. I'm done work at 7 est. And it shouldn't take me more than a half hour to clean up and get home.
As long as it isn't still snowing. :(

Ramirez

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday Mal,but Im around now and for the good majority of today.I gotta watch the Steelers at 4 though so before or after is good.

Top Bottom