• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Fifa 11 [Xbox 360] Champions League Tourney

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Magicked said:
Alright, I'm calm again. Sorry. However, I will not be playing this game anymore.

I'm disappointed in you. so few goals as barca.

I mean shit your boy arsene had a badass gameplan against el barca but wtf. k i'll melt down wtf was that 2-6-2? fucking valdes needs to be retired. ever since he fell down in the goal against liverpool i wanted to kill him.

arseshavin is pretty fucking good. that russian motherfucker.

smh

damn just switched to cruzan rum. pretty good cheap alternative

damn i'm so bored, lol.

Magicked

AndresON777 said:
I'm disappointed in you. so few goals as barca.

I mean shit your boy arsene had a badass gameplan against el barca but wtf. k i'll melt down wtf was that 2-6-2? fucking valdes needs to be retired. ever since he fell down in the goal against liverpool i wanted to kill him.

arseshavin is pretty fucking good. that russian motherfucker.

smh

damn just switched to cruzan rum. pretty good cheap alternative

damn i'm so bored, lol.

Arshavin is a pimp, although he's been in poor form this year.

Valdes just got injured. Looks like he won't be around for the 2nd leg, so lucky you!?

Can't wait for the second leg. I doubt we'll hold on but shit we'll give Barca a run for their money.

ShogunX

(Shogun Pain) Napoli 5 - 3 Arsenal (ijm72)

Goalscorers
3' Lavezzi
7' Maggio
19' Walcott
45' Nasri
51' Cavani
85' Cavani
87' Van Persie
90' Hamsik

Uploaded the best three goals of the match.

Crazy game considering I intended to play defensively. Good exciting end to end game with both teams defenders having a bit of a nightmare.

Lets do this.

article-1282843295409-0AEDA71F000005DC-6910_636x300.jpg

sneaky77

I'll get the playoffs ready today.

Like champions league it will be a draw between #1 in teams in group and #2, except u cannot get the same #2 from your group

sneaky77

Playoffs have been posted.

Roma vs B. Munich

Ac. Milan vs. A. Villa

Fc Porto vs Atl Madrid

Man Utd vs Napoli

2 legs, home and away, in case of a tie, away goals are the tie breaker.
If both legs finish with a tie score, but is not a tied game at the end of the 90' just play 30' minutes in an additional match as OT. If still tied after the 30' just let it go all the way to PK's.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
the draw is such a joke i swear that shit is rigged everytime i see these teams with bwin and betclik or whatever jerseys on.

all good as long as madrid loses la liga i will sleep good.

get to play my boy falcao in the playoffs!

Slizz

Awesome Animals said:
Oh fun i haven't played with slizz in awhile! And now weve got squad updates!!
Indeed should be good! and unfortunately for the update no more Ronaldinho, the center piece to my offense..

FC Porto 1 - 2 Atletico Madrid

Deserved win for him

Atletico Madrid 0 - 4 FC Porto (Fernando, Moutinho x2, Hulk)

In that last game, I had 16 shots in total with 12 on target. I was annoyed from the first game, feared that I may not have met Slizz in the final. The dream is still on!

Anyway good game Andres. You keep the ball really well outside the box

Meus Renaissance said:
FC Porto 1 - 2 Atletico Madrid

Deserved win for him

Atletico Madrid 0 - 4 FC Porto (Fernando, Moutinho x2, Hulk)

In that last game, I had 16 shots in total with 12 on target. I was annoyed from the first game, feared that I may not have met Slizz in the final. The dream is still on!

Anyway good game Andres. You keep the ball really well outside the box
You still won't. No worries ;)

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
if it works for you i can swing it, may be easier since i have friends in town staying for the week starting tomorrow

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
hahah ggs man i can't believe we never scored

not too heartbroken about being out not digging the new bayern formation or tactics or something just didn't feel right

gl the rest of the way!

sneaky77

B. Munich 0 Roma 0

Roma 0 B Munich 0

Roma advances in PK's 4-3

GG's Astro those long ball tactics are hard to deal with.. not a lot of clear chances on either game.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
sneaky77 said:
B. Munich 0 Roma 0

Roma 0 B Munich 0

Roma advances in PK's 4-3

GG's Astro those long ball tactics are hard to deal with.. not a lot of clear chances on either game.
well i wouldn't really say i had any tactics at all literally the only 1v1 i've played the past three months is these tournaments so it's probably just lack of recent experience. i was even playing on Attacking the entire time but it didn't really matter. sucks that i hit that post that was brutal

sneaky77

while we wait for he last playoff series to be played, I figured I would gauge everyone's ideas as to whether continue and do another league, tourney

sneaky77

Slizz said:
I'm always down, dunno how many others will be though. Interest seems to be waning.

yeah I am down too.. this seems to be the season we have lasted the longest playing tourneys though lol

sneaky77 said:
while we wait for he last playoff series to be played, I figured I would gauge everyone's ideas as to whether continue and do another league, tourney
Let's do an a-league or the like. It would be fun to doman obscure but balanced lesser league. Like the mls from last year

sneaky77

Awesome Animals said:
Let's do an a-league or the like. It would be fun to doman obscure but balanced lesser league. Like the mls from last year

yeah I kinda wanted to do the MLS league lol.. maybe the australian

FreeChicken

Neo Member
I would be up for any league/tourney going. Been getting back into FIFA lately and would appreciate some games that weren't against random folk as Barcelona who quit the first time you attack.

ATF487

Magicked said:
I will not be doing another tournament. I'm sure my interest will be rekindled when FIFA 12 comes out. :)

I probably won't either, I still play a lot but Live doesn't work consistently for me on campus, and my schedule varies

If you guys are still doing these in the summer I'd be down, though

sneaky77

shogun and koji.. you guys gonna play your matches?

due to lack of interest, and I am getting burned by the game now I won't participate in any more stuff until fifa 12.. this is the longest I played fifa in years.. hope the next one is even better..

lets finish this tourney though

ShogunX

sneaky77 said:
shogun and koji.. you guys gonna play your matches?

due to lack of interest, and I am getting burned by the game now I won't participate in any more stuff until fifa 12.. this is the longest I played fifa in years.. hope the next one is even better..

lets finish this tourney though

Yes I have been on until 4am the last few days and haven't noticed Koji being on so just waiting until we can get it sorted. If you are getting tired of waiting just make the draw for the next round and a do a Napoli/ManUtd v Next Opponent type draw.

At least then more games get played. Still a fair amount of interest in the game and like I've said a few times before I have a group of friends who are more than willing to fill any spaces we have in competitions. Two of them are now Gaf members and two I think are still waiting to be activated.

Slizz

Shogun you try PM'ing k0ji? Might have to have a forfeit in order, I think it's been a full week since everyone else finished their matches...

Top Bottom