• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Fifa 11 [Xbox 360] Champions League Tourney

ShogunX

Slizz said:
Shogun you try PM'ing k0ji? Might have to have a forfeit in order, I think it's been a full week since everyone else finished their matches...

To be honest no I haven't. Just been looking out for him online as he is on my friends list.

Edit - Online now so will try and get the matches played.

Edit 2 - He's going out so we will try and play tomorrow.

Seeing as sneaky77 is dropping out of FIFA for a bit, and some others have waning interest, I am willing to create the next league. I just need to know how many people are interested.

I want to do a smaller league such as the MLS, Danish, Swiss, Brazilian, or a similar. Please let me know what everyone thinks, and if you are interested.

sneaky77

Awesome Animals said:
Seeing as sneaky77 is dropping out of FIFA for a bit, and some others have waning interest, I am willing to create the next league. I just need to know how many people are interested.

I want to do a smaller league such as the MLS, Danish, Swiss, Brazilian, or a similar. Please let me know what everyone thinks, and if you are interested.
I am ok keeping the leagues going as long as there is some interest.. not a lot of people replied with interest so I wasn't sure what the majority wanted lol

But if you wanna run it thats cool by me.

sneaky77 said:
I am ok keeping the leagues going as long as there is some interest.. not a lot of people replied with interest so I wasn't sure what the majority wanted lol

But if you wanna run it thats cool by me.
Oh sneaks I thought you were done so I was going to step in. I don't want to step into your terrain

Slizz

Awesome Animals said:

I'm down for small league, you could even do the lower tier English teams.

k0ji-wd

cuz i got banNed from xbl for being a douchebag. . .

seriously though, sorry for being late as fuck, i've got an incredible amount of work atm and the pre production is taking up like 90% of my time i'll have to say give the win to you cause i'm not totally sure when it's going to wind down

SORRYBRO :(

Slizz

Been busy with school 3 tests on 1 day last week. I'm good now though, so Shogun lets get our games done ASAP.

ShogunX

Played the second semi final tonight (apologies Koji)

First Leg - Milan 0 - 4 Napoli
Goalscorers - Cavani x3 and one from Gargano.
Gargano Goal (cracker)

Second Leg
- Napoli 3 - 0 Milan
Goalscorers - Cavani x3

Well played to Slizz and it was nice to have a rubber match after one win each from the group stages.

Was that a semifinal match? We should make a decision on the next league we are going to play. A quick examination of interest and here are five suggestions for league we could do next.

Major League Soccer (United States)

Campeonato Brasileiro Série A (Brazil)

N-Power Championship League (England)

Hyundai A-League (Austrailia)

Danish Superliga (Denmark)

Let me know if you are interested in one of these leagues, or suggest another league!

Once we have established the league, I can make a new topic, and we can get going. Also, depending on how many people play, we could each draw two teams. But that is only a suggestion. Again, let me know!

Slizz

That was a semifinal. Sneaky vs. Shogun in final.

Serie B is also a good option for lower tier league, to be honest I couldn't care less on which league we chose, I am jus down for another.

The lack of interest has me worried. Speak up people. At least one way or another. If you aren't interested in another league, that is fine. Just make it clear that you wouldn't plan on signing up.

ShogunX

Awesome Animals said:
Was that a semifinal match? We should make a decision on the next league we are going to play. A quick examination of interest and here are five suggestions for league we could do next.

Major League Soccer (United States)

Campeonato Brasileiro Série A (Brazil)

N-Power Championship League (England)

Hyundai A-League (Austrailia)

Danish Superliga (Denmark)

Let me know if you are interested in one of these leagues, or suggest another league!

Once we have established the league, I can make a new topic, and we can get going. Also, depending on how many people play, we could each draw two teams. But that is only a suggestion. Again, let me know!

You not thought about doing something like a 4 star league or something? Looking at all the 4 star teams in the game it should be a pretty balanced competition (Dortmund, Villareal, PSG, Marseille, Wolfsburg, Napoli, Schalke ect). That way you avoid having the drop off in the quality of teams you get by sticking to one country only.

Shogun PaiN said:
You not thought about doing something like a 4 star league or something? Looking at all the 4 star teams in the game it should be a pretty balanced competition (Dortmund, Villareal, PSG, Marseille, Wolfsburg, Napoli, Schalke ect). That way you avoid having the drop off in the quality of teams you get by sticking to one country only.

I always liked the idea of sticking to one league because of how restricting it becomes. And these leagues were suggested because they have pretty good parity across the board. But, having a 4-star tournament is another suggestion, although it is similar to the tournament that we are finishing up right now.

mshlive

FreeChicken said:
As I said before I would play if there is a league/tourney. Not bothered about what league you choose really.
I'm the same, I'll play in any upcoming leagues/tournament regardless of what rules you decide to go with. I do like the idea of a four star tournament or something similar though..

ShogunX

sneaky77 said:
Roma 0 Napoli 4

Shogun wins the champs league, congrats

Thanks and well played.

3523s.jpg

Top Bottom