• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Fifa 11 [Xbox 360] Champions League Tourney

On a somewhat related note, we did something similar about two years ago. Here is a HD recording of highlights from a GAF match.

I was so bad in the first game (it looks like I was using manual controls). Played better in the Milan derby though *second part of video*

Watch Highlights

Magicked

Barcelona (magicked) 2 - 5 Roma (sneaky)

24' Totti
27' Totti
34' Xavi
39' Messi
57' Vucinic
65' Vucinic
81' Totti

GG Man. I should not play while inebriated. I was completely dominated. :)

k0ji-wd

Group D

Manchester United (k0ji-wd) 2 vs. 1 Chelsea (jmcel)

Goalscorers
:

Drogba
Berbatov
Rooney

i've got the goals saved for the highlight video but all three goals were headers so i won't bore u with the uploads

sneaky77

Magicked said:
sneaky, that last goal from Totti was a thing of beauty.

Thank you sir.. I feel there were a couple other plays I missed the goal that were also pretty good. But as quick as you drew the game 2-2 in the first half that's the prob with playing Barca couple of plays and thats it lol

Slizz

Return Leg
AC Milan 1 vs. Arsenal 0

Goals:
71' Ibrahimovic

No replay cause of connection issues, but it was jus a header.

Younghov dominated the entire game, more possession, more shots, more shots on target. However I got lucky and got a goal. The only goal.

ShogunX

(Tim the Wiz) Man City 1 - 2 Napoli (Shogun PaiN)

Goalscorers -
Cavani
Lavezzi
Tevez

About time I played well and at last I can start to climb the group. It was a good fast paced match and none of that nasty header bullshit going on (Take note slizz) just two teams looking for well made goals. Honestly deserved the win so it was nice to actually get it.

Credit to Tim as he had a bit of a fightback at the end but I managed to hold out. Counter attacking with the default Napoli formation paid off nicely.

Oh and Sneaky I should have another Cavani goal added in group B. Think it was when I played Slizz.

WJD

fuck that fucking shit.

i missed about 7 one on one chances, a free header

liverpool score with their only chance. fucking robbed.

edit: that is without doubt the most frustrating game of FIFA i've ever played. EVER

ATF487

well maybe you should suck less if you want to win!

it was weird, i know there wasn't any lag or anything but my passing was just terrible in the final third. it's like my reflexes were off. pissed me off too

Slizz

Lemme know when you want me to drop nothing but headed goals on you Shogun. I am available almost all day.

FC Porto 1 - 2 Bayern Munich

*will upload the goals somehow later*

Great first goal by Astro. The rest of the match was depressingly frustrating. Didn't play well, didn't pass well or create much but had so many goal-bound headers saved or cleared off the area. Gutted to have lost. Gomez is a beast when it comes to the air.

Good game.

ShogunX

Slizz said:
Lemme know when you want me to drop nothing but headed goals on you Shogun. I am available almost all day.

I look forward to the inevitable :( . Will message you on live over the next few days to get the match going.

If this is the champions league shouldn't I be second in group B now?

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Meus Renaissance said:
FC Porto 1 - 2 Bayern Munich

*will upload the goals somehow later*

Great first goal by Astro. The rest of the match was depressingly frustrating. Didn't play well, didn't pass well or create much but had so many goal-bound headers saved or cleared off the area. Gutted to have lost. Gomez is a beast when it comes to the air.

Good game.
well i saved my goals just in case :p so i'll upload them later tonight

Slizz

Shogun PaiN said:
I look forward to the inevitable :( . Will message you on live over the next few days to get the match going.

Sounds good, weekdays and nights are best. Once the weekend hits I have no clue what I'll be doing.

sneaky77

Shogun PaiN said:

unless I got something wrong, I got you for 1 win 1 draw and 1 loss

AndresON777

shooting blanks
i agree the connection did suck after about 25 minutes but at that point i had gotten a lead that was 3-1. i thought you should have at least tied it but the fifa gods were on my side for once. gg man i can say i feel bad since i played as atl madrid but you beat my ass previously with fc koln.

gg if there's a bad connection everyone can quit we should add that to the op.

still, gg jeff i marvel at your smb scores

LMAO

Cardigan

AndresON777 said:
i agree the connection did suck after about 25 minutes
LMAO

Interesting. For me, it was pretty shitty the whole time (not using that as an excuse for my loss). I sucked this whole tourny.

sneaky77 said:
gg shallnoiseupon... your defending was tough.. i got lucky with two weird rebounds.. well, the second one u were also pushing everyone forward.

Roma 2 Tottenham 0

79' Totti http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/65720277
84' Totti http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/65720828

Totti absolutely ruins my defense. I had actually played the entire second half on ultra-aggressive, or whatever the setting is called, because I had put it up for the last 5 minutes or so of the first half. Probably could have had better results if I had toned it down a little bit. I only realized this after your 79' goal where I went into "Fuck I gotta score" mode.

Top Bottom