• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Fifa 11 [Xbox 360] Old Timers League

sneaky77

AstroLad said:
livewire might be mia i really dunno haven't seen him for a while

and to think he started out active in both the league and the club!

I guess it happens when someone does not win often.. is too bad, we have a good group of players, most games are close, and in a couple weeks we will be changing to new teams anyway and start a new comp.

striKeVillain! said:
I've got a busy Saturday (what else is new). I can probably game on Sunday.

Sounds like me which means it works! Assuming you are in Espana, we go back to a six hour difference on Sunday. I can probably play after 6ish your time. What hours are good for you on Sunday. (Girlfriend currently lives in Madrid actually. Teaches English to business people. I'm accustomed to the time difference. P.S. this week's five hour difference sucked!).

k0ji-wd

count yourself lucky my gf currently works on/off in Italy so i have to deal with a 10 hour difference for various periods every few weeks. this is great for my important commitments such as Ramen United but sucks for my personal life :D

sneaky77

k0ji-wd said:
count yourself lucky my gf currently works on/off in Italy so i have to deal with a 10 hour difference for various periods every few weeks. this is great for my important commitments such as Ramen United but sucks for my personal life :D

so when do you want to get our game in? I think I play you and tf53 this week

Slizz

POAK - 0 @ AEK Athens - 1

34' I. Blanco

GG Astro, my goal was kinda cheap since your defender fell on the ground and I ran right up the wing. You had 2 really close calls from outside the box that got me very nervous.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
:lol yeah that was messed up as soon as he fell i was like uh oh here comes the game winner

gg tho! 3 losses in a row pour moi (really should play something other than clubs once in a while) but this was a fun game

ATF487

atf487 v. AstroLad
FC Copenhagen 0 - 0 PAOK

PAOK dominated possession and I tried to work off the fast break. We both had a few solid chances but just couldn't convert today

sneaky77

gg tf53.. damn is hard to be able to create anything against that defensive system... is like playing greece in the eurocup a few yrs back

Tf53

sneaky77 said:
gg tf53.. damn is hard to be able to create anything against that defensive system... is like playing greece in the eurocup a few yrs back
What defensive system? :D

Dinamo Moscow - Botafogo 0 - 0

Tf53

sneaky77 said:
good games tf53..
Your patience really wore me out. After you got ahead, it was like you had 8 men under the ball, and I just couldn't pull through (and even when I did, my players wouldn't shoot).

Sorry I didn't come on last night TF, totally forgot we were supposed to play.

TF53 and koji let me know what times work for you guys, I'm available today all day and any time after 5ish EST during weekdays.

sneaky77

Tf53 said:
Your patience really wore me out. After you got ahead, it was like you had 8 men under the ball, and I just couldn't pull through (and even when I did, my players wouldn't shoot).

against your formation and style patience is all I have to counter it lol :lol

Tf53

ShallNoiseUpon said:
Sorry I didn't come on last night TF, totally forgot we were supposed to play.

TF53 and koji let me know what times work for you guys, I'm available today all day and any time after 5ish EST during weekdays.
I can be online in about 2 hours.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
sneaky77 said:
Andres your connection does suck ass :lol

weird its only in fifa cos my current connection is like 5 megs and my old att dsl was like 1.5. I think I have to tinker with my router and the ports and shit. Really it is beyond me. At least in Halo its super fast.

MAGICKED!!!

shoplifter

I should actually be able to play this week - I'm home off work for two more weeks, so I'm available during the day from Tu-Th, but probably won't be browsing the forums much. Send me a PM and I'll get back to you so we can schedule.

Tf53

ShallNoiseUpon, are you around? I could get the game out of the way during the halftime of the Chargers game.

Edit: I'll wake up at 7am, so if you're around at midnight, we can play the game. It'll be the deflowering of my new 47" TV. :)

Tf53 said:
ShallNoiseUpon, are you around? I could get the game out of the way during the halftime of the Chargers game.

Edit: I'll wake up at 7am, so if you're around at midnight, we can play the game. It'll be the deflowering of my new 47" TV. :)

I'll try to remember this time ;)

Magicked

Sorry shoplifter and Andres, I've had a really busy weekend. I'll be occupied today as well (friend in town and we're going to the Monday night football game tonight.) I'll be around the rest of the week in the evenings though.

Magicked said:
Sorry shoplifter and Andres, I've had a really busy weekend. I'll be occupied today as well (friend in town and we're going to the Monday night football game tonight.) I'll be around the rest of the week in the evenings though.

That will be a lot of fun. It is too bad that makes you a Bengals fan. Brownies!!

sneaky77

Has anyone been able to get in touch with livewire at all? Has he even posted here?

If no one hears any reply from him about the games he needs to play bywednesday and you guys have pm him here and messaged him on live. We will just need to move on and remove him from the league.

k0ji-wd

dude, i got rrod, not sure when i can get that shit sorted (i may just wait for the 4gb S), will let u know though

at worst i'll borrow a friends to play

sneaky77

k0ji-wd said:
dude, i got rrod, not sure when i can get that shit sorted (i may just wait for the 4gb S), will let u know though

at worst i'll borrow a friends to play

time to buy a 250gb slim!

k0ji-wd

yeah my gf wants to buy kinect when it releases here next week so i may just get the 250gb bundle and she comes back this weekend so i'll have to have kinectimals ready for her to play next week anyway :lol

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
kinect is where it's at. controller-based gaming (and i include wii and move in this) has gone the way of the dildo

ATF487

AstroLad said:
kinect is where it's at. controller-based gaming (and i include wii and move in this) has gone the way of the dildo

I kind of feel like some sort of dirt poor asshole holding this controller in my hand

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
ATF487 said:
I kind of feel like some sort of dirt poor asshole holding this controller in my hand
:lol exactly. it's like the move from black & white-->color-->HD except for controls

Top Bottom