• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Fifa 11 [Xbox 360] Old Timers League

AndresON777

shooting blanks
sneaky77 said:
I doubt it very much.. no where near as accurate or be able to have any good level of control.

voice command + body waggle.

Magicked what's up man. Want to get this done tonight? Sorry about your Bengals, I was looking for you in the crowd. Didn't see any tan short dudes with dreadlocks.

----kinect sports goal keeping is awesome

Magicked

AndresON777 said:
voice command + body waggle.

Magicked what's up man. Want to get this done tonight? Sorry about your Bengals, I was looking for you in the crowd. Didn't see any tan short dudes with dreadlocks.

----kinect sports goal keeping is awesome

:lol

I don't have dreadlocks! I made my pro/xbox live avatar after a character from a book. I'm a short white dude. I was in the south endzone 5th row dead center, so I was definitely on TV.

And yes, let's play tonight. I have a soccer game later in the evening, so the earlier the better. What time will you be around?

k0ji-wd said:
yeah my gf wants to buy kinect when it releases here next week so i may just get the 250gb bundle and she comes back this weekend so i'll have to have kinectimals ready for her to play next week anyway :lol

I'm fine with delaying our game until you get sorted as long as the commissioner allows it.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Magicked said:
:lol

I don't have dreadlocks! I made my pro/xbox live avatar after a character from a book. I'm a short white dude. I was in the south endzone 5th row dead center, so I was definitely on TV.

And yes, let's play tonight. I have a soccer game later in the evening, so the earlier the better. What time will you be around?

lol I figured.

Tuesdays I dont do jack so I should be home by like 7 eastern. If not we can do it later or tomorrow.

Magicked

River Plate (Magicked) 0 - 4 AEK Athens (Andres)

- Pardo 14'
- Vuoso 40'
- Mosquera 45'
- Sanchez 60'

Haha, god DAMN! :lol

My slide continues. I either need to play this game more or accept my relegation to div 2.

Slizz

Boca Juniors - 3 @ AEK Athens - 1*

Palermo
Riquelme(2)

I. Blanco

Sorry Strike, I dunno wtf was up with my wireless. It hasn't been doing that at all and I've been playing Black Ops like all day today. It's been happening on FIFA alot for me lately dunno why.

Anyways the * is on aggregate since we got disconnected 3 times trying to play a game. I sucked in general you whooped me up. I blame Black Ops.

stiKeVillain!, sorry I haven't been on much this week. I'll jump on tomorrow for sure so we can get our game done. I know you said you're on at night, but are you referring to your time, or EST? Also, can I get a rough estimate of the hours? I have been extremely busy.

SmokingBarrelX said:
stiKeVillain!, sorry I haven't been on much this week. I'll jump on tomorrow for sure so we can get our game done. I know you said you're on at night, but are you referring to your time, or EST? Also, can I get a rough estimate of the hours? I have been extremely busy.
I'm free tomorrow too. I would say 9:30p ET would be optimal.

striKeVillain! said:
I'm free tomorrow too. I would say 9:30p ET would be optimal.

I'll make sure I'm on around then!

shoplifter, I know you are busy with the newborn, but figured I would post and ask when you think you may have time.

Boca Juniors 2 at 0 Trabzonspor

(striKeVillain! at SmokingBarrelX)

41' Viatri
64' Viatri (a- Battaglia)

Good Game striKeVillan! I was getting frustrated towards the end because I felt like nothing was going my way. My players weren't making runs, when they passed they were off target, and the defense couldn't stay in position. Probably doesn't help I haven't played in about a week.

k0ji-wd

Need your guys opinion on this. . .currently there's been 87 goals uploaded throughout the league so far. Now for the end of season highlights video I'd planned on having each team's goals play one by one, etc. Now with the huge amount of goals uploaded so far (and I'm guessing there'll be a ton more before the end of the season) should I cut out all the rebound/tap in goals or keep everyone's in there for a more comprehensive video?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
k0ji-wd said:
Need your guys opinion on this. . .currently there's been 87 goals uploaded throughout the league so far. Now for the end of season highlights video I'd planned on having each team's goals play one by one, etc. Now with the huge amount of goals uploaded so far (and I'm guessing there'll be a ton more before the end of the season) should I cut out all the rebound/tap in goals or keep everyone's in there for a more comprehensive video?

Yeah just post the REAL goals. rebound goals are bricks

Tf53

You know, you could solve the problem by making a separate video consisting of only my goals, and put the rest in another vid.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
K Slizz we're playing this week. I'll send you a FR today. Atf we play as well, damn you're in Australia right? Our match will prolly be slo mo

sneaky77

AndresON777 said:
K Slizz we're playing this week. I'll send you a FR today. Atf we play as well, damn you're in Australia right? Our match will prolly be slo mo

you need to check that u have the ea ports and xbox live ports open

AndresON777

shooting blanks
yeah I'm going to give that a shot today because all my other games run perfectly. I can play kinect sports or halo and they run beautifully

sneaky77

AstroLad said:
saturday some time 10-2 PM work?

no.. saturday I don't get home from work till about 930pm EST.. tonight I should be on after 9, if not it will have to be next tuesday or something.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
ah bummer. maybe late tonight? or maybe sunday at some point? i'm sure we can figure something out. fyi i'm out of town sans xbox next week from tuesday afternoon through sunday

Slizz

jeffpm said:
slizz and ShallNoiseUpon,
when do you dudes wanna play?
I would prefer to not play at night being that I'm usually never home. But my schedule is pretty wide open so whenevers a good time for you.

Same applies for you Andres.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
AstroLad said:
But I still haven't even tried Kinect Sports! That's like a sneak preview of FIFA 12!

dude the table tennis online is so fun. When you score a point you can puppet your avatar and point at them, dance, lift both arms in the air. do like the flick 'em off thing with your arm. I wish the avatars had fingers, that's all that's missing.

the goalkeeping is actually quite good, i wish they would put that in fifa 12 for sure.

----Yeah Slizz maybe this weekend early dude cuz i'm at work in the mornings.

Magicked

SmokingBarrelX when do you want to play? I'm around pretty much every night and the entire weekend.

Still waiting for shoplifter to play our game from last week. Maybe sometime this weekend?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
ATF487 said:
shoplifter/AndresON77

i don't do anything ever (after class anyway) so whenever is convenient for you

sup bro sent you a FR last night. I can play tonight after like 7 eastern or all weekend pretty much. We should do 1 friendly just to test out the connection. I just formatted my hdd so I dont even have my router installed and it would be a pain to do it. i am willing to do it if the connection is just terrible.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
WC would be sweet. Hopefully sneaky doesn't try to cripple us by making us pick shitty teams while he gets a good one >__>

Top Bottom