• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Fifa 12 [Xbox 360] Inaugural Tournament

ATF487

Slizz said:
ericwk and ATF

When are good times for you to play? Can't play tonight, but the rest of the week is pretty open for me.

tomorrow: after 6pm
wednesday: anytime before 6
thursday: after 6
friday, saturday, sunday: anytime

No it is every fucking game I play. I'm not kidding when I say I'm done. I don't even care about the scoreline of our game. I played about ten matches and lost or drew them all. I'm finished. It is a broken unenjoyable pile of steaming shit. I'll finish the tournament, but that is it.

And it wasn't a good fucking game. My players stood still the entire match, it was like trying to control a bunch of rocks. Even when calling for a run, or anything they just stood there. Except it happened all night. The game prior to you I lost five to one. HE HAD FIVE SHOTS. I'm not playing this game anymore.

I don't want to screw the league over, so I'll finish playing through it, but that's it.

sneaky77

yeah I only play the league games now, I dont think is that bad but online just hasn't been that great this yr no one playing clubs lol

sneaky77 said:
yeah I only play the league games now, I dont think is that bad but online just hasn't been that great this yr no one playing clubs lol

No one plays clubs because it isn't fun because the game is shit. So we didn't get a football game this year because PES is worse.

Slizz

Awesome Animals said:
No one plays clubs because it isn't fun because the game is shit. So we didn't get a football game this year because PES is worse.

I am excited for Euro 2012.... 08 was one of my faves.

As for ATF. I should be able to get a game in after 6 if you are still able.

Slizz said:

I will be if they fix the AI. That is my biggest gripe with the game, because when I get annoyed with the Online component I used to be able to go play Career Mode. I can't do that this year.

ATF487

Slizz said:

Shit sorry, I didn't see this, thought I checked this thread around 5...

Thursday then? :-\

Slizz

ATF487 said:
Shit sorry, I didn't see this, thought I checked this thread around 5...

Thursday then? :-\

Yea or Wednesday. I'm kinda glad we didn't play because MW3 consumed my gaming yesterday lol

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
Awesome Animals said:
Lille 1 - 3 Benfica

I'm done with this game. Selling it. Cya
I know how you feel. Some weird scripting seems to be present that means the game isn't as balanced as I would like.

Doesn't just piss me off when I lose but detracts from my wins as well.

Let me know if anyone wants to play our game.

ATF487

Marseille 1 - 0 A. Makhachkala

74' A. Ayew

Pretty open for the most part, I got a lucky touch forward on that goal.

Slizz

GG ATF, kind of a bullshit goal but my own fault nonetheless.... That pretty much eliminates me from a title shot unless we do playoffs...

I think with the lack of interest we should do a single elimination EURO 2012 even if we only get 8 teams...

ATF487

epik said:
Erik ... and ATF .. You guys available at all tonight?

I'll be available for most of today, probably anytime after 3. Not sure if I'm going to go out later but it wouldn't be until 9 at the earliest, I think.

sneaky77

Slizz said:
GG ATF, kind of a bullshit goal but my own fault nonetheless.... That pretty much eliminates me from a title shot unless we do playoffs...

I think with the lack of interest we should do a single elimination EURO 2012 even if we only get 8 teams...

I am ok with that

epik

Games today? I'll be home by like 6pm ish .. can play until about 10:30pm cause I have a hockey game tonight

ATF487

epik said:
Games today? I'll be home by like 6pm ish .. can play until about 10:30pm cause I have a hockey game tonight

I got a late class, but I could probably play a little after 9

FreeChicken

Neo Member
mastershake said:
So... I'm not the only one that hates this years game and thinks it's dogshit? Nice to know!

Dogshit or not, I will be online around tonight hopefully if you want to get our game played.

Slizz

sneaky77 said:
I don't think we would have enough people lol.

Lmao I know. Don't get all the hate for this version of FIFA. Every single one has had some bullshit thing about it.... guess this years bothers more people.

Tf53 didn't enter this year so I really thought I had a chance for FIFA-GAF supremacy.

sneaky77

Slizz said:
Lmao I know. Don't get all the hate for this version of FIFA. Every single one has had some bullshit thing about it.... guess this years bothers more people.

Tf53 didn't enter this year so I really thought I had a chance for FIFA-GAF supremacy.

Like TF said in the other thread, when it clicks is the best fifa.. but there are some things that make you wanna slam your head against the wall.. besides.. you would have to get through me first! lol

Slizz

sneaky77 said:
Like TF said in the other thread, when it clicks is the best fifa.. but there are some things that make you wanna slam your head against the wall.. besides.. you would have to get through me first! lol

Yeah, it's definitely clicked for me. I pride myself on my D more than my tidy mid-field play.

And yea lol we should just see who is still playing in the league and just tourney it up single elimination the rest of the way.

sneaky77

Slizz said:
Yeah, it's definitely clicked for me. I pride myself on my D more than my tidy mid-field play.

And yea lol we should just see who is still playing in the league and just tourney it up single elimination the rest of the way.

Looks like is you, me and Epik, maybe we can convince TF to join and have a 4 team round robin lol

Slizz

sneaky77 said:
Looks like is you, me and Epik, maybe we can convince TF to join and have a 4 team round robin lol

ATF is always playing and has done his part in here too he'd probably also be down lol

ATF487

ATF is always playing and has done his part in here too he'd probably also be down lol

yep! I'm pretty shitty though

epik I'll be around all day today and tomorrow, whenever is good for you. I think at this point we'd just be playing for fun so I won't bust out the 4-1-4-1

epik

Awesome .. I have hockey at 9pm ... so I'll likely be free from 6pm to 8pm ... I'll hope straight on to the xbox once I get home from work...

Also I'm game for any 4 team tourny haha.

ATF487

Awesome .. I have hockey at 9pm ... so I'll likely be free from 6pm to 8pm ... I'll hope straight on to the xbox once I get home from work...

Also I'm game for any 4 team tourny haha.

Well that post was relevant for Saturday/Sunday, today I'm not really available past like right now. Anytime after 4 tomorrow would be alright though

Top Bottom