• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Fitness Thread of Whipping Your Butt into Shape

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr stroke

nice thread, never knew it was here... :)

Anyone here do or try any HIIT training? I have just recently added some(kettle ball,sprints,jump squats, ect.) to my lifting/running and holly shit, reminds me of high school football days(dead and out of air). Great way to get in some kick ass cardio/strength training, feels like a better workout than a long run, any suggestions on some workouts or sites that have HIIT training workouts??

Are any cereals better than others or are they all relatively bad (Say, is Honey Bunches of Oats > Fruity Pebbles to such a degree that one would be acceptable and the other wouldn't)?

Also, where is oatmeal in regards to acceptability?

miyuru

I would recommend All-Bran to be honest haha. It's because we're taking a nutrition course right now and (at least in Canada, but whatever) we recommend 20-35g of fibre a day, which is really hard to achieve, so that's where the All-Bran comes in :)

Anyway, to add to the thread, I recently started working out at the local YMCA. You get a free trainer with your membership so I decided to take advantage of it. It's pretty sweet, they show you what machines to use and how etc. and get you all started. Namely, it's very motivational. Cardio afterwards is also nice!

Best of all, it makes the hot tub afterwards feel worth it!

twofold

WickedAngel said:
Are any cereals better than others or are they all relatively bad (Say, is Honey Bunches of Oats > Fruity Pebbles to such a degree that one would be acceptable and the other wouldn't)?

Oatmeal is brilliant. As are most wholegrain cereals. You need to avoid the stuff with added sugars and sweeteners, though. The two cereals you listed aren't available in the UK, but, judging by the names alone, they don't sound like the healthiest of cereals. Heh.

mr stroke said:
Anyone here do or try any HIIT training?

HIIT is pretty awesome. Have a read about tabata intervals/guerilla cardio. Despite the fact that the workout only lasts 12 minutes, it's incredibly tiring and gives the metabolism a good boost.

It's probably much better to ease into doing intervals than going straight into the tabata program, though. There's a pretty good writeup on this page that gives some good advice about the benefits of interval training and a simple, straight forward routine that builds in intensity over the course of a 16 week period.

the_id

Q: Is swimming good for growing muscle bulk? I'm 55kg, 177cm. Pretty thin, but all my muscles are toned but they just lack bulk.

I have a quick question. Can you name the most essential 4 or 5 exercises for developing a well-rounded chest/pecs? I guess the bench press is an obvious one, but what are the others? You can just name them and I'll research them on my own. Thanks!

Joe

ive been doing hiit on and off for a few months now and i think it's working pretty good for me but i may have a problem. i usually go all out on for 10-20 seconds but then it usually takes me a little while, maybe 45-60 seconds to gear up for another burst. is this ok? or should i really try to do 10 second bursts with 20 second rest periods? or does it not really matter that much?

during my bursts my bpm is about 150, then it usually gets down to 110 before i burst again. does that sound about right?

Yoboman

I realised today I have absolutely no balance. I got on my friend's rollerblades and I basically fell flat on my arse, twice (which was ridiculous looking considering I'm too old to even be using them in the first place). It's like I've got no centre-of-gravity. What can I do to improve my balance? I'm not fat or heavy, but I'm broad shouldered with pretty long skinny legs. I figure the problem is that I'm too top-heavy for the (lack of) muscles in my lower body. If I build my lower body, will my balance naturally improve?

twofold

Yoboman said:
I realised today I have absolutely no balance. I got on my friend's rollerblades and I basically fell flat on my arse, twice (which was ridiculous looking considering I'm too old to even be using them in the first place). It's like I've got no centre-of-gravity. What can I do to improve my balance? I'm not fat or heavy, but I'm broad shouldered with pretty long skinny legs. I figure the problem is that I'm too top-heavy for the (lack of) muscles in my lower body. If I build my lower body, will my balance naturally improve?

I had this exact same problem. I even had myself tested at a doctors because it was pretty bad. The doctor thought I might have had minor dyspraxia.

Anyhow. How did I get over it?

Skipping. It requires a lot of co-ordination to do right, it's cheap as hell to get started with and you can do it practially everywhere.

Ever since I started skipping, my co-ordination and balance have improved a lot. Even when someone throws something to me, while before I would have missed it for sure, I can usually catch it now. I'm not like a ninja or anything, but it's a marked improvement.

Ross Enamait has a good article about skipping on his site. It can be found here.

yacobod

Banned
Naked Snake said:
I have a quick question. Can you name the most essential 4 or 5 exercises for developing a well-rounded chest/pecs? I guess the bench press is an obvious one, but what are the others? You can just name them and I'll research them on my own. Thanks!

incline bench press

i think dumbells might be better for development tho

but ya incline and flat presses, heavy weight, and you can throw in dips and some flyes

but its pretty simple, the basic stuff works best

mr stroke

Joe said:
ive been doing hiit on and off for a few months now and i think it's working pretty good for me but i may have a problem. i usually go all out on for 10-20 seconds but then it usually takes me a little while, maybe 45-60 seconds to gear up for another burst. is this ok? or should i really try to do 10 second bursts with 20 second rest periods? or does it not really matter that much?

during my bursts my bpm is about 150, then it usually gets down to 110 before i burst again. does that sound about right?

I will normaly just go until I can't move anymore, I have been watching some videos on YouTube reguarding HIIT(http://youtube.com/watch?v=y1_1CWrtbRw&feature=related -this 300 workout has some great HIIT stuff that is quick but will KILL you really fast) and it looks like most people use a trainer or timer, it would be nice to have a trainer yelling at you with a whistle but for most its unrealalistic.

mr stroke

twofold said:
HIIT is pretty awesome. Have a read about tabata intervals/guerilla cardio. Despite the fact that the workout only lasts 12 minutes, it's incredibly tiring and gives the metabolism a good boost.

It's probably much better to ease into doing intervals than going straight into the tabata program, though. There's a pretty good writeup on this page that gives some good advice about the benefits of interval training and a simple, straight forward routine that builds in intensity over the course of a 16 week period.

NICE link... some great looking stuff in there! I will be trying some of that stuff out over the next couple of workouts :)
IMO this stuff is SO much more effective than hoping on the treadmill or eliptical for 30 mins. I have been watching a bunch of stuff on MMA and NFL training and they incorperate a ton of HIIT training.

Naked Snake said:

Bench Press
Weighted Dips
DB Incline Bench Press
Chest Extensions
DB Flyes

suffah

Does maths and stuff
I need some healthy snack suggestions while I'm at work. At night I usually have some yogurt, fruit, or some wheat bread with pb.

What would be a healthy snack during work? I lift weights, should I bother with an energy drink or shake?

Yoboman

twofold said:
I had this exact same problem. I even had myself tested at a doctors because it was pretty bad. The doctor thought I might have had minor dyspraxia.

Anyhow. How did I get over it?

Skipping. It requires a lot of co-ordination to do right, it's cheap as hell to get started with and you can do it practially everywhere.

Ever since I started skipping, my co-ordination and balance have improved a lot. Even when someone throws something to me, while before I would have missed it for sure, I can usually catch it now. I'm not like a ninja or anything, but it's a marked improvement.

Ross Enamait has a good article about skipping on his site. It can be found here.
I'll try skipping then, though I'm not so sure it's a lack of co-ordination that was the problem

suffah said:
I need some healthy snack suggestions while I'm at work. At night I usually have some yogurt, fruit, or some wheat bread with pb.

What would be a healthy snack during work? I lift weights, should I bother with an energy drink or shake?

Energy drinks are mostly sugar. Stay away.

If you are using protein powder [and if you're lifting and want to make serious progress, you should be], then you might mix a serving with water. It will really help you sustain through the day and will give you energy.

Yogurt, fruit, and limited servings of natural peanut butter if you're pushing your workouts hard can all be good. I eat plain lettuce before I teach, and in the past I've done chopped raw broccoli, too. I eat bananas at home, but I find that they bruise if you try to travel very far with them. Whatever you choose, make sure that it's real, whole food and not something processed. A good rule of thumb might be to stick to foods that you prepare yourself and stay away from those that you unwrap or microwave. Yogurt might be an exception to this--I'm thinking of those microwave lunches and trash like that.

the_id said:
Q: Is swimming good for growing muscle bulk? I'm 55kg, 177cm. Pretty thin, but all my muscles are toned but they just lack bulk.

It's a lot better than other forms of cardio for getting bigger, but it's never going to give you the same results as resistance training.

Wraith

suffah said:

I eat two snacks a day at work. A scoop of whey with water and some toast in the morning(sometimes with all-fruit jelly, sometimes without) and a scoop of whey with water and an ounce of almonds in the afternoon. Whey is really helpful for snacking at work. I generally mix 2 scoops, some ice, and a bunch of water into a thermos in the morning and drink half for my first snack and half for my second.

WickedAngel said:

Oatmeal rocks; I don't consider it 'cereal.' As far as cold cereals, I guess I'd say that the worse they taste, the better off you are. That crap they try to sell to kids is little more than candy. On the other hand, my parents sometimes have this European stuff that looks like processed tree bark. Some people even scorn 'pre-cooked' oatmeal with Quakers on it, and say it's not real oatmeal unless it's steel cut and you're baking it yourself. I'd say you want to get as much fiber with as few carbs as you can.

mr stroke

suffah said:

what I do if I am trying to lean up-

Nuts
Cottage cheese(non or low fat)
Brocoli w/non fat dressing
sliced turkey rolls
protien/energy bar(just be carefull because most are full of shit or tons of calories)
+
Gallons and gallons of water and a diet soda here and there to feel full.

deadbeef

Granola Protein Bars

2 C. rolled oats
1/2 C. crushed walnuts
1/2 C. raisins
4 T. flax seeds
4 scoops vanilla whey
2 T. Honey
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 C. sugar free syrup

Combine dry ingredients.
Mix in wet ingredients.
Coat clean 8x8 pan with oil lightly
Bake at 350 for 10minutes

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
you know, if you're calorie counting, those granola-type fiber rich cereals your parents eat are actually typically higher in that regard. i suppose it depends on what you're trying to accomplish, but peanut butter crunch, for example, has the lowest calorie count of any cereal i've ever eaten and is pretty delicious. will you get all the fiber and vitamins that you'd get from eating something more dense? no. but if you read the label and understand what the proper serving size, it's not a terrible choice.

but oatmeal is a brilliant food for dieters. it's a soluble fiber, so it dissolves in your stomach into what is essentially a gel. to put it shortly, it doesn't pass through your dietary tract as quickly, and makes you feel fuller longer.

mr stroke

Captain Glanton said:
Oatmeal rocks; I don't consider it 'cereal.' As far as cold cereals, I guess I'd say that the worse they taste, the better off you are. That crap they try to sell to kids is little more than candy. On the other hand, my parents sometimes have this European stuff that looks like processed tree bark. Some people even scorn 'pre-cooked' oatmeal with Quakers on it, and say it's not real oatmeal unless it's steel cut and you're baking it yourself. I'd say you want to get as much fiber with as few carbs as you can.

+1
Oatmeal if pure gold...I eat it almost every morning and it keeps me full for quite awhile and I am a big eater. I will generally do-
raw Quaker Oats w/water stovetop(tastes way better than microwave) with some splenda and raisens.

Onemic

Quick question. I ate a doughnut today.(1 to be exact, and it was only a glazed non krispy kreme one) Now would that fuck up my whole diet today or is having one snack and sticking to your diet throughout the rest of your day alright?

Kastro

Banned
onemic said:
Quick question. I ate a doughnut today.(1 to be exact, and it was only a glazed non krispy kreme one) Now would that fuck up my whole diet today or is having one snack and sticking to your diet throughout the rest of your day alright?

the main thing is not getting into that mentality of "oh well, this day is fucked anyway so Ill just stuff my face the rest of the day"

Just know that you've had your cheat and get back on track.

onemic said:

It's all over with, you might as well buy new clothes that will fit your fat ass. You're never gonna be able to get back on your clean diet. Give up.

(not really)

Onemic

Kastro said:
the main thing is not getting into that mentality of "oh well, this day is fucked anyway so Ill just stuff my face the rest of the day"

Just know that you've had your cheat and get back on track.

Ya, I used to do that a whole lot in the past.

twofold said:
Oatmeal is brilliant. As are most wholegrain cereals. You need to avoid the stuff with added sugars and sweeteners, though. The two cereals you listed aren't available in the UK, but, judging by the names alone, they don't sound like the healthiest of cereals. Heh.

Funny I just did a Tabata interval workout yesterday and didn't even realize it because my trainer gave it to us. It really depends on the exercise and getting the right weight. I burned through the burpees and db pushpress (maybe should have raised the weight 5 or 10), but the pushups absolutely destroyed me. By the 4th round I was down to like 10 reps. By the end I was down to maybe 8.

I'm glad this thread is taking off.

onemic said:

No, its just a few hundred calories. Not the ideal situation but not worth saying, "Fuck it" and heading to Burger King.

Keep on keeping on. It is always best to make sure little slip ups don't happen but if they do, just go on about your day like it didn't happen.

You know, I think it's fantastic that you guys are doing this and promoting other people to challenge themselves. Let me input a couple things just to give this a bigger push.

I was pretty overweight a couple of years ago. To the point where most people, including myself, can barely recognize older photos. In about a year's time I went from 240 or so pounds to around 185. Losing weight is not impossible and actually a lot easier than most people think. Here's my points that may or may not have already been covered:

1) Find an inspiration in your life. I found it in two areas. One, I looked at all the overweight people around me complaining that they'll never have a good looking, amazing girl and that "nice guys finish last". I was tired of hearing it so I decided I was going to need to offer a nice in-shape body on top of personality if I was to ever hope for the same in return. It's only fair, really. Second, I started reading the book Musashi, which tells the tale of Miyamoto Musashi. His life (or legend) inspired me deeply. If other people can find something in their life that makes barriers that seem impossible suddenly possible, do so! This one is crucial I find.

2) Get started. This sounds loony, but it's the biggest one. I find just sitting around and thinking "hmm, making myself go through the pain of push-ups..." to be difficult, so just like swallowing a pill, you have to stop pussyfooting around and do it. This means knowing yourself. You have to sort of take control of your own will and start doing shit. It's like magic though, because doing something for two weeks and your body will WANT to keep doing it. You'll be sitting down and going "damn, I could go for a run right now" where two weeks earlier you were saying "damn, I need to sit down".

3) Water! Every time you leave the house/apartment, carry a tiny bottle of water with you. I always found myself munching or sipping on anything that was nearby, might as well make that water. The added benefit is you won't overeat, because you have no room to do so if you have water in your belly. This is a really good trick to be honest.

4) Clear your mind at the end of every excercise. I used to do martial arts and my sensei always had a small portion of semi-meditation at the end of the class. It's not really spiritual, more as a reward to yourself and to allow yourself a clear moment. Work like mad then sit down with either legs crossed or, if you can, under your bum and close your eyes. Sit there for a minute in absolute silence. I have known lots of people that say this one minute is probably the best part of their week :)

5) OH! One more thing I have to stress - STRETCH. God dammit, this is so important. Add like an extra minute to whatever you think is already too much stretching and you're on track. You will be so thankful that you've stretched both before and after your workout, at least I found it was essential for living a normal life without aches.

Good luck to everyone. I'm developing a bit of gut even though I'm skinny and I'm trying to work it off right now :)

Onemic

It's me again with a question. How exactly should I eat/prepare canned tuna? Wit all the talk of high mercury levels being found in canned tuna I don't want to get sick or anything.

twofold

Yoboman said:
I'll try skipping then, though I'm not so sure it's a lack of co-ordination that was the problem

Skipping regularly won't really do much for you, but, throwing in some fancy moves, twirls and what not really does test your balance.

For pure balance though, the one legged squat is arguably one of the best exercises around to improve it. It's also hard as hell. You can find more info here and here. If you can do those reliably, nothing will stop you.

JasoNsider said:

Great post. I really recommend Anthony Robbins book 'Awaken the Giant Within' too. It's a truly inspiring book that'll help everyone set goals for themselves and then stick to them. Personally, I've gone from 298lbs down to 200 now in the space of 9 months. I'm still cutting a bit further (my body fat is around 15% atm -- looking at 8% as my goal), but I'm fitter than I've ever been in my life. Best part is; I haven't set foot in a gym once.

Honest to God. If I can do it, anyone can.

Nolan.

nelsonroyale said:
remember to face fingures out to the sides, and also lean forward into you shoulders...when you get a proper planche leaning forward and stretching out will keep your ass down...which is actually harder than you think, since you can't see what your ass is doing when you in a planche.

For approaching planche, Im not really sure what specific ways...I did quite a lot of weights, buts stopped five or so years ago..mainly I got alot of strength from doing bboying. But I think press ups, pull ups, turtle/hand-glide freeze, and also hand hold stuff will help.

Haha, thanks iv'e been facing my hands out all this time.

suffah

Does maths and stuff
Thanks for the advice guys. I just ordered some whey protein. I've tried it in the past and didn't like the taste. Do you guys only mix it with water? How about (lowfat) milk?

I buy my peanut butter from Trader Joe's, I'm not sure if it's natural though but I'm sure it's better than something like Skippy's.

Chichikov

Captain Glanton said:
I eat bananas at home, but I find that they bruise if you try to travel very far with them.
Your prayers have been answered:
Behold, The Banana Guard!

My friend snowboards with two of those as bananas are pretty much the perfect snack for such activity.
I’ve been thinking long and hard about getting on board The Banana Guard train, but man, you need to be pretty damn secure of your sexuality to pull out a purple dildo on top of a piste after a 40 minute hike ;).

onemic said:
It's me again with a question. How exactly should I eat/prepare canned tuna? Wit all the talk of high mercury levels being found in canned tuna I don't want to get sick or anything.

A little light mayo and plenty of relish. You have to eat tuna until it's coming out of your ears to worry about the mercury. Just think of it as a little somethin' extra from The Powers That Be.

suffah said:
Thanks for the advice guys. I just ordered some whey protein. I've tried it in the past and didn't like the taste. Do you guys only mix it with water? How about (lowfat) milk?

I buy my peanut butter from Trader Joe's, I'm not sure if it's natural though but I'm sure it's better than something like Skippy's.

If the oil is sitting on top when you open it, and you have to refigerate it after opening, it's natural.

Chichikov said:
Your prayers have been answered:
Behold, The Banana Guard!

My friend snowboards with two of those as bananas are pretty much the perfect snack for such activity.
I’ve been thinking long and hard about getting on board The Banana Guard train, but man, you need to be pretty damn secure of your sexuality to pull out a purple dildo on top of a piste after a 40 minute hike ;).

Praise the Lord!

Wraith

suffah said:

You can definitely mix it with milk. Make it skim milk(or at least 1%) and remember that each cup you drink adds 85 cals or so, so don't go overboard. Are you using flavored whey? Unflavored whey + anything tastes like garbage, IMO.

Onemic

After doing some shadow boxing, situps and the riptoe program most of my body feels really sore(Excluding my legs) This is good right? And is the riptoe program really only for gaining muscle or is it also beneficial for losing weight? As my main goal is to lost weight first and gain muscle second, I don't want my outer body to still look like I'm overweight just because I'm doing some resistance exercises.

Chichikov

onemic said:
After doing some shadow boxing, situps and the riptoe program most of my body feels really sore(Excluding my legs) This is good right?
It’s certainly normal and not a bad sign.
But I wouldn’t say it’s good, especially since the science is still out on what cause this muscle soreness.
If you feel it’s impeding your next training, consider doing more stretching and some hot tubbing after your workout.
Ibuprofen also helps a lot, but I’m personally not a fan of painkillers.

onemic said:
And is the riptoe program really only for gaining muscle or is it also beneficial for losing weight? As my main goal is to lost weight first and gain muscle second, I don't want my outer body to still look like I'm overweight just because I'm doing some resistance exercises.
It is definitely geared more toward gaining mass, but increasing muscle mass helps a lot in losing weight.
But most importantly, it teaches the most important exercises.
If you’re doing squats, deadlifts, power-cleans, bench and shoulder presses, you’re going to be just fine in the long run.
As a beginner (I’m guessing) the most important part is sticking to a program.
You can worry about tweaks down the road.

Joe

are there any good exercises with a barbell and weights that i can do to replace dips?

edit: probably a stupid question :)

Wraith

Alright, so I think that I want to switch to morning weight lifting instead of evening weight lifting. I find that I am energized in the morning and rather lethargic after having worked a full day. I have noticed that my workouts typically suffer in the evening because I'm just not as motivated by the time I start. In addition, I dislike the time crunch that evening workouts produce for me - I always feel stressed because my evening timeline is basically shot by my workout. Anyway, the plan:

Wake up at 6, eat a large(for me) carb/protein meal(i.e. oatmeal+whey+bread+all-fruit jelly), and then work out at 7. I'd follow the workout with my normal post-workout shake(Assume I'm taking this 7:30-7:45) and then eat my next meal around 10am, followed by my normal meal schedule.

Are there any obvious problems with this plan? Is there any reason why working out in the morning might throw something off?

jtardiou

Banned
hay just thought id ask -- does anyone have any experience with steroids?

i dont really know how that shit works. im a pretty small guy and id like to use some kind of stimulant to go to the gym so i can get a little bigger. i dont want to be fucking huge, just want to be nicely ripped.

is steroids purely a physical enhancer? what i mean is, will i feel different mentally when i work out? im sure most of you who have some experience in the gym know how stimulants work. sometimes i have no energy or enough will power to work out. is steroids a mental stimulant? can i just pop a few of these before the gym and get a solid workout?

and i dont want to be that guy who gets fucking huge in like 2 weeks. does taking small doses work? do they come in pills? is this shit even legal?

thanks. i ask this because a few friends of mine are giving me ideas -_-

jtardiou

Banned
mr stroke said:
nice thread, never knew it was here... :)

Anyone here do or try any HIIT training? I have just recently added some(kettle ball,sprints,jump squats, ect.) to my lifting/running and holly shit, reminds me of high school football days(dead and out of air). Great way to get in some kick ass cardio/strength training, feels like a better workout than a long run, any suggestions on some workouts or sites that have HIIT training workouts??

i used to do HIIT, good shit but its hard to sprint in the morning before you've eaten =[

Chichikov

Joe said:
are there any good exercises with a barbell and weights that i can do to replace dips?

edit: probably a stupid question :)
Dips mostly work the triceps and pecs, with secondary work to the lats and the deltoids.
While I personally think that dips are a great exercise, you can cover those muscle groups with weight exercise quite easily.
My advice is not to think about replacing one exercise with another, but about getting an effective full body workout.
If you can't do dips for some reason and you think it leaves a "hole" in your training, fill it with an appropriate exercise.
(And it's not a stupid question).

jtardiou said:
hay just thought id ask -- does anyone have any experience with steroids?

i dont really know how that shit works. im a pretty small guy and id like to use some kind of stimulant to go to the gym so i can get a little bigger. i dont want to be fucking huge, just want to be nicely ripped.

is steroids purely a physical enhancer? what i mean is, will i feel different mentally when i work out? im sure most of you who have some experience in the gym know how stimulants work. sometimes i have no energy or enough will power to work out. is steroids a mental stimulant? can i just pop a few of these before the gym and get a solid workout?

and i dont want to be that guy who gets fucking huge in like 2 weeks. does taking small doses work? do they come in pills? is this shit even legal?

thanks. i ask this because a few friends of mine are giving me ideas -_-
Don't.
You can gain weight with proper training and good nutrition.
Don't look for unhealthy shortcuts.

Onemic

This is to the OP or to anyone else that follows a similar diet. what exactly do you eat outside of breakfast, lunch and dinner? Is it just water? tuna sandwiches? Oh and how much tuna should I have in a given day?(I currently have 2 tuna sandwiches on whole wheat bread for lunch and nothing else)

Oh and what would you recommend for dinners? I have my breakfast and lunch laid out with a bowl of original oats and 2 tuna sandwiches for lunch, but I have nothing really set for dinner.

jtardiou

Banned
HolyStar said:
Hey guys how good is it to only have breakfast and eat nothing else for the rest of the day?

really good if ur trying to lose weight/body fat. just make sure u get enough nutrients in that breakfast -> milk/orange juice/eggs/oatmeal/etc

mr stroke

HolyStar said:
Hey guys how good is it to only have breakfast and eat nothing else for the rest of the day?

I couldn't imagine that being good for you in any way....you might drop some wieght at first due to lack of calories, but overall I would guess its a bad idea

mr stroke

jtardiou said:
i used to do HIIT, good shit but its hard to sprint in the morning before you've eaten =[

light protien bar or toast maybe?
I have been using HIIT for the first time over the last couple of weeks and I just cant recomend it enough...If everyone in this thread is not at least trying it they are missing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom