• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Fitness Thread of Whipping Your Butt into Shape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question:
I've been working out pretty much 5 days a week seen January, but right know I'm unable to go even once because of finals. So my question is, will I lose definition and size if I don't work out for a week or two?

ScissorHands said:
Quick question:
I've been working out pretty much 5 days a week seen January, but right know I'm unable to go even once because of finals. So my question is, will I lose definition and size if I don't work out for a week or two?

I took off 2 weeks for finals. I didnt really lose any strength or no definition that I am aware of but my recovery time is longer.

Im looking for a new dietary supplement, drink, or w.e. you call it. Ive taken muscle milk, gone through 3 small tubs. I seemed to gain fat on it and thats not something I want at all. So I want something for just muscle gaining, no increase in fat. Im looking at just whey protien (I have taken it before) but really want to try something else. Also a good price wouldnt hurt.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
ScissorHands said:
Quick question:

Eat correctly (possibly adjust for the lack of going to the gym if your piling on the food) and throw in some 20 Minute running. I wouldn't worry about your muscles deflating over that time though :p

*Definition though? Yeah possibly

Straightballin said:
Im looking for a new dietary supplement, drink, or w.e. you call it. Ive taken muscle milk, gone through 3 small tubs. I seemed to gain fat on it and thats not something I want at all. So I want something for just muscle gaining, no increase in fat. Im looking at just whey protien (I have taken it before) but really want to try something else. Also a good price wouldnt hurt.

There are "All-in-One" weightganing suppliments (Having Calories, Carbs and Protein) but I find that the only real suppliment you would need is the Protein kind. Its better to just eat/drink healthy foods high in calories/carbs (Milk, Milk, Milk!) if your trying to weight gain.

ScissorHands said:
Quick question:
Yes, but it will come back within a week or two once you start up again.

Straightballin said:
You are always going to gain a little fat when you gain muscle. That's how the body works. But to minimize the fat gain, I'd use a good whey protein [Biotest, Optimum Nutrition, Extend] and then sometimes add some more natural things to it on occasion [I use skim milk, natural peanut butter, and oatmeal. Muscle Milk has too much sugar, and doing it this way will help you avoid that.

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
hey guy sjust trying to loose some wait and really just get into shape. i am 5'10 185lbs but just not in shape ya know. trying to loose some weight off my thighs and really just look healthier. abs would be nice. any suggestions as far as routine and diet go?

Not a Jellyfish said:
hey guy sjust trying to loose some wait and really just get into shape. i am 5'10 185lbs but just not in shape ya know. trying to loose some weight off my thighs and really just look healthier. abs would be nice. any suggestions as far as routine and diet go?

I'm not able to give you a full routine at the moment, but I can tell you that you cannot lose weight from specifics spots on your body; spot reduction for weight loss does not exist. You can strengthen the muscles in specific spots on your body, such as your thighs, but if you have excess fat on them then the muscles won't show through as nicely.

If you want some overall better fitness, we'll need to know what you have access to equipment-wise. Do you have access to a gym, or example?

Not a Jellyfish said:
http://www.xtreme-athletic-equipment.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=&idproduct=2
xvest-2pocket-lg.jpg

+

old-town-stairs-big.jpg

Do that three times a week, and I guarantee you will have ripped thighs and abs in no time.

Or you could read the OP, and try eating right and exercising 4 or so times a week.

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
Captain Glanton said:
http://www.xtreme-athletic-equipment.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=&idproduct=2
xvest-2pocket-lg.jpg

+

old-town-stairs-big.jpg

Do that three times a week, and I guarantee you will have ripped thighs and abs in no time.

Or you could read the OP, and try eating right and exercising 4 or so times a week.

thanx I have read the OP and exercise 3 times a week so far and go running. dieting is a problem though. I do it but I don't feel like I have enough energy.
thanx for being an ass and no I am not dumb enough to run out and by that cause ya said so. thanx for trying

Not a Jellyfish said:
thanx I have read the OP and exercise 3 times a week so far and go running. dieting is a problem though. I do it but I don't feel like I have enough energy. thanx for being an ass and no I am not dumb enough to run out and by that cause ya said so. thanx for trying

If you post your current regimen and diet next time in your original question, instead of leaving it for us to guess, and indicate what skill/experience level you're at, then I won't be an ass. Your first post said nothing at all.

Also, I'm waiting to buy an X-Vest, but I do stairs with a 100lb box of books on my shoulder at least once a week. Did them tonight, actually.

Chichikov

Captain Glanton said:
Also, I'm waiting to buy an X-Vest, but I do stairs with a 100lb box of books on my shoulder at least once a week. Did them tonight, actually.
Are those things any good?
It looks comfortable and balanced, but 40lbs is not a whole lot of weight.
Can you put more on it?

I use my snowboarding backpack -
2ugmixu.jpg

It got high center of gravity, huge size, very comfortable cross straps and really nice padding.
Not ideal, but hell, I'll take it over a box of books ;).

The reviews I've seen say that the weight wears you down very quickly. If you put on 40 lbs and start out walking, it feels fine, but your ass will be dragging by the time you get around the neighborhood. My plan would be to buy the full 100lbs and then build up to it.

Chichikov

Captain Glanton said:
The reviews I've seen say that the weight wears you down very quickly. If you put on 40 lbs and start out walking, it feels fine, but your ass will be dragging by the time you get around the neighborhood. My plan would be to buy the full 100lbs and then build up to it.
So there's a 100lb version?
Cool, I'll have to look into them.
Weighted running is such a great exercise, too bad it fucks your shooting touch.
Oh well, the fools I play basketball with these days I can school even if bring some bricks to the court.

And while we're at it, anyone had serious experience with a trap bar?
Generally I'm a purist when it comes to weight training, but try as I might, I can't think of any reason why it would be bad to deadlift with them.
If nothing else my shins will thank me.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
trap bars are awesome.

anyways, yeah. i'm finally getting into the groove. i'm so embarassed cuz as little as 5 years ago, maybe 4, I was maxing out at 315 on my bench. NOW I don't think I could even do 200. I'm realizing that I can't get back to where i'm at by only benching once or twice a week so made the decision today to step it up. I'm also worried about overdoing it and knocking myself out for awhile since my muscles still aren't used to being used regularly again.

Here's my routine. I've been going a couple times a week for a month now so I at least can move my arms the next day :lol. I'm thinking of upping it to four times a week. I'll do basketball for cardio twice a week and the eliptical for cardio twice a week. tha'tll change as I start to notice my running getting better and me getting my wind back. I'm thinking I'm gonna bench at least 3 days a week. Then on top of that I want to do shoulders/upper back twice a week, legs/back (dead lifts, power cleans) once a week, and arms twice a week.

what do you guys think? Sound? I figure I won't get my bench back until I really start pushing myself. My tax thing comes this week and I want to get a supplement again, too. I'm thinking of some protein although creatine would be much more conducive I think.

what do you guys think? anyone use supplements?

Lobster

Banned
Ah ok guys need some help.

I need to work on my puny leg muscles, get rid of man boobs and get abs.

I run each day and am always walking. I need serious help on my legs. Abs is kind of easy..I do chrunces, sit ups etc.. My man boobs aren't too big but they're obviously there and I hate them.

Indoor equipment, I have a 10KG weight set with 1 bar only and 1 of those wrist grips.

Indoor suggestions would be awesome as its getting a bit cold outside but I don't mind any suggestions.

Throw them at me.

I may post a pic on the specified areas later.

Lobster said:
Ah ok guys need some help.

I need to work on my puny leg muscles, get rid of man boobs and get abs.

I run each day and am always walking. I need serious help on my legs. Abs is kind of easy..I do chrunces, sit ups etc.. My man boobs aren't too big but they're obviously there and I hate them.

Indoor equipment, I have a 10KG weight set with 1 bar only and 1 of those wrist grips.

Indoor suggestions would be awesome as its getting a bit cold outside but I don't mind any suggestions.

Throw them at me.

I may post a pic on the specified areas later.

I think that we can do without man-boob pics.

To work your legs: bodyweight squats, lunges, jumping squats, and then jumping lunges [they're a bit tricky]. Once you get the hang of those, you can start putting them together into one huge superset. From there you can find ways to do them while holding the weights you have.

But to be frank, it's impossible to work legs very effectively at home. You'll need to join a gym to make real progress.

Losing man boobs is a matter of controlling your diet and doing your cardio, same as all other fat loss.

whytemyke said:
anyways, yeah. i'm finally getting into the groove. i'm so embarassed cuz as little as 5 years ago, maybe 4, I was maxing out at 315 on my bench. NOW I don't think I could even do 200. I'm realizing that I can't get back to where i'm at by only benching once or twice a week so made the decision today to step it up. I'm also worried about overdoing it and knocking myself out for awhile since my muscles still aren't used to being used regularly again.

Here's my routine. I've been going a couple times a week for a month now so I at least can move my arms the next day :lol. I'm thinking of upping it to four times a week. I'll do basketball for cardio twice a week and the eliptical for cardio twice a week. tha'tll change as I start to notice my running getting better and me getting my wind back. I'm thinking I'm gonna bench at least 3 days a week. Then on top of that I want to do shoulders/upper back twice a week, legs/back (dead lifts, power cleans) once a week, and arms twice a week.

what do you guys think? Sound? I figure I won't get my bench back until I really start pushing myself. My tax thing comes this week and I want to get a supplement again, too. I'm thinking of some protein although creatine would be much more conducive I think.

what do you guys think? anyone use supplements?

Not sound. I would only flat bench once a week. Again, a friend of mine tore his pec two months ago, and after hearing his description of the surgery and seeing him looking a year's recuperation, I would not use the flat bench as a measure of strength and I would not stress the exercise. It just isn't safe. Overhead presses would be a better alternative.

Also, you need to put more emphasis on your legs and your back, both doing them separately and more often.

Anyone going to the gym on a regular schedule and looking to get real results should be using protein and creatine at the minimum, in my opinion.

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
Jesus... injury city here.

1) I was doing seated shoulder presses. 2 40lbs dumbells. I'm on my 5th set and I go up and... ouch. You know the noise that a bean bag/beanie baby makes when you squeeze it? That's the sound my neck/upper shoulders made. I couldn't move my neck for 2 days after. It still hurts a bit.

2) This morning I was doing my bicep routine. Again, 2 40lbs dumbells (just a coincidence). After doing my regular curls and inner curls, I do cross curls (the ones where you cross the dumbell to your shoulder instead of curling up). My left wrist just totally gives out on me and I'm still in pain.

RSTEIN said:
Jesus... injury city here.

1) I was doing seated shoulder presses. 2 40lbs dumbells. I'm on my 5th set and I go up and... ouch. You know the noise that a bean bag/beanie baby makes when you squeeze it? That's the sound my neck/upper shoulders made. I couldn't move my neck for 2 days after. It still hurts a bit.

2) This morning I was doing my bicep routine. Again, 2 40lbs dumbells (just a coincidence). After doing my regular curls and inner curls, I do cross curls (the ones where you cross the dumbell to your shoulder instead of curling up). My left wrist just totally gives out on me and I'm still in pain.
ICE.

Jirotrom

Captain Glanton said:
Um, dips aren't a back exercise, though.
i know that:lol :lol but i Work out my triceps on days when I focus on back, and if I plan on doing bench, muscles on my dorsal side i guess.

Anyway today is home gym day for me because, gas is expensive and I'll have to head out this evening anyways, so rows, kettlerbell and jumprope it is.

Jirotrom

mr stroke

Captain Glanton said:
xvest-2pocket-lg.jpg

+

old-town-stairs-big.jpg

Captin can't be more right here! I started going to my local high school early in the morning to run the bleachers and holly FUCK what a work out!!!!!! find a close school if you can and sprint up and down the bleachers until you feel like your legs are going to fall off and you will be sore for days :)
(never tried the back pac though, I can only imagine how hard that must be)

mr stroke said:
Captin can't be more right here! I started going to my local high school early in the morning to run the bleachers and holly FUCK what a work out!!!!!! find a close school if you can and sprint up and down the bleachers until you feel like your legs are going to fall off and you will be sore for days :)
(never tried the back pac though, I can only imagine how hard that must be)
One does not sprint the stairs while carrying the huge tub o' books. One hefts it on his shoulder and gets up and down the stairs by any means necessary.

Slo said:
Weighted stairs seems like it would be hell on my knees and ankles.
Doing too many stairs kills my feet. By using the weight, I can get the same workout with less pounding on the lower legs--doing fewer stairs, slower.

Struct09

Now I really want to go run some stairs. The vests look awesome, but are quite expensive. I'm thinking of going the cheap route - load up two backpacks with some old college books (one on my back and one around my front to balance it out). I don't care how stupid I look :p

Today's workout:

8 sprints of 80 yards or so.
12 stories with the box o' books [resting to catch my breath every two stories]

While wearing a sweat suit--the regular kind, not that plastic stuff--and winter cap, in 76 degrees.

Note: What's in the spoilers is for ADVANCED only. I am not going to get tired when I move, by God.

Chichikov

Slo said:
Weighted stairs seems like it would be hell on my knees and ankles.
What really kills your joints is the speed of the impact.
When running an average person will put a force of 6 times he's weight on his feet.
The cool thing about stairs is that when going up they reduce your falling speed when touching the ground, ideally very close to zero.
Just be careful when going down.

Captain, why a sweat suit?

The hotter you are when you train, the better conditioning you're getting. It's why my high school wrestling coach turned the heat on full blast in the wrestling room first thing in the morning and let it run like that all day for practice after school. You could actually feel the heat bleeding through the door. We were the best conditioned team in the state, probably. :lol

I'm moving halfway across the country in late June, and I am not going to run out of gas. That's what I'm training for at this point.

satori

Captain Glanton said:
The hotter you are when you train, the better conditioning you're getting. It's why my high school wrestling coach turned the heat on full blast in the wrestling room first thing in the morning and let it run like that all day for practice after school. You could actually feel the heat bleeding through the door. We were the best conditioned team in the state, probably. :lol

I'm moving halfway across the country in late June, and I am not going to run out of gas. That's what I'm training for at this point.

Same with our wrestling coach as well. Turned up the heaters in dead summer. We had 2 gyms. The basketball team could not handle the heat and ran over to the girls gym to hold practice there. We also did Hell Stairs as well. I miss those work out and run til you pass out days...On second though I don't miss it at all!

Was a great work out though. I remember when I fist join, I ran the mile in like 9 min....A few weeks of that training and we were even passing up the track team :p

Boogie

Captain Glanton said:

Helped with weight cutting, I'm sure.

Matix

So yea, I've been browsing this thread for awhile now, but haven't really taken it seriously since its associated with a gaming forum (flame on folks). Although I gotta admit, I've been pretty impressed by the consistency of the posters here and how many of them have been more than willing to help out a fellow health conscious gamer. With that being said, I propose a challenge to the fitness gurus of this topic.

Since the beginning of this year, I've attempted to seriously focus on getting in to shape (something that I've "attempted" to do for years now). Its been somewhat difficult since I do attend college, work 40hrs a week, live on my own and still try to find time for a social life (can't forget gaming as well). Luckily I have the convenience of a fitness room on the 1st floor of my apartment complex, that I attempt to utilize 3-5 days a week. The workout area is somewhat weak, with only a few cardio machines and worn down weight setups. Even with the minuscule fitness equipment, I still get in a average routine. I spend about 15 minutes doing 1-2 miles on the treadmill, and put the rest of my time doing weights for about another 15 minutes (doing 3-5 reps of 70-100lbs on my upper body). An added bonus is since I do live in the downtown area of a major city, I pretty much use public transportation or walk to my destination (work, school, stores, etc..) on a daily basis. Oh and this might not count for much, but instead of using my apartment elevator, I normally walk to my floor (even though I only live on the 5th level of a 22 story complex).

Now when it comes to diets, I'm a little bit more shaky. I have cut bread, soda and heavy sweets in general from meals. I also drink plenty of water mostly when ever I'm thirsty, with the occasional beer socially. But beyond these few improvements, I'm a total glutton when it comes to almost everything else. Even though I cook at home (instead of eaten out most of the time), I sadly overcook for myself alone. Also since I live on a budget, I normally buy whatever is cheap and eatable. So that means large pots of a lot of starchy meals (using pasta and rice mainly).

Regardless, my goal was to lose about 25+ pounds, flatten my stomach and obliterate these damn love handles (while gaining muscle in my upper-body). But from January up until now (about 5 months total), I haven't seen much of a difference. And even with the few noticeable improvements, the time taken to achieve them has been dreadfully slow. So heres the deal folks, I'm looking for some useful advice that might put me on the right track. But before you brush this off with cliche replies, check out what your working with first.

Height - 6'7"
Weight - 275lbs
Chest - 50inches
Waist - 40inches

So obviously I'm a big fella, which means ya might have to approach my situation a bit differently (good luck).

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
Hey fitness gaf,

How do yall feel about soup. I know theres alot of fad diets out there with crazy people goin all soup and shittin' 16 times a day. I'm not interested in that, but i'm interested in getting more soup in for the sake of variety and my protein clogged asshole....so what say you?

Boogie

Matix said:
So yea, I've been browsing this thread for awhile now, but haven't really taken it seriously since its associated with a gaming forum (flame on folks).

What a retarded comment. You spend most of your time in the gaming forum, don't you?

lethial

Reeeeeeee
Sol.. said:
Hey fitness gaf,

How do yall feel about soup. I know theres alot of fad diets out there with crazy people goin all soup and shittin' 16 times a day. I'm not interested in that, but i'm interested in getting more soup in for the sake of variety and my protein clogged asshole....so what say you?

As long as the soup has LOTS of veggies\meat, i mean, it's just cooked food in water man. Broth\stock is the same, just be careful of sodium levels.

Matix

Boogie said:
What a retarded comment. You spend most of your time in the gaming forum, don't you?

Um, yea. I mean this is part of the Gaming-Age forums right? Sorry I haven't been searching GAF before for fitness tips.

Matix said:
Um, yea. I mean this is part of the Gaming-Age forums right. Sorry I haven't been searching GAF before for fitness tips.
Well, for the gurus in this thread, fitness is Serious Business. Just try to think of it as level grinding in real life.

Matix said:
So yea, I've been browsing this thread for awhile now, but haven't really taken it seriously since its associated with a gaming forum (flame on folks). Although I gotta admit, I've been pretty impressed by the consistency of the posters here and how many of them have been more than willing to help out a fellow health conscious gamer. With that being said, I propose a challenge to the fitness gurus of this topic.

Since the beginning of this year, I've attempted to seriously focus on getting in to shape (something that I've "attempted" to do for years now). Its been somewhat difficult since I do attend college, work 40hrs a week, live on my own and still try to find time for a social life (can't forget gaming as well). Luckily I have the convenience of a fitness room on the 1st floor of my apartment complex, that I attempt to utilize 3-5 days a week. The workout area is somewhat weak, with only a few cardio machines and worn down weight setups. Even with the minuscule fitness equipment, I still get in a average routine. I spend about 15 minutes doing 1-2 miles on the treadmill, and put the rest of my time doing weights for about another 15 minutes (doing 3-5 reps of 70-100lbs on my upper body). An added bonus is since I do live in the downtown area of a major city, I pretty much use public transportation or walk to my destination (work, school, stores, etc..) on a daily basis. Oh and this might not count for much, but instead of using my apartment elevator, I normally walk to my floor (even though I only live on the 5th level of a 22 story complex).

Now when it comes to diets, I'm a little bit more shaky. I have cut bread, soda and heavy sweets in general from meals. I also drink plenty of water mostly when ever I'm thirsty, with the occasional beer socially. But beyond these few improvements, I'm a total glutton when it comes to almost everything else. Even though I cook at home (instead of eaten out most of the time), I sadly overcook for myself alone. Also since I live on a budget, I normally buy whatever is cheap and eatable. So that means large pots of a lot of starchy meals (using pasta and rice mainly).

Regardless, my goal was to lose about 25+ pounds, flatten my stomach and obliterate these damn love handles (while gaining muscle in my upper-body). But from January up until now (about 5 months total), I haven't seen much of a difference. And even with the few noticeable improvements, the time taken to achieve them has been dreadfully slow. So heres the deal folks, I'm looking for some useful advice that might put me on the right track. But before you brush this off with cliche replies, check out what your working with first.

Height - 6'7"
Weight - 275lbs
Chest - 50inches
Waist - 40inches

So obviously I'm a big fella, which means ya might have to approach my situation a bit differently (good luck).

Honestly, I wouldn't approach it differently at all, so I'll tell you what we've been telling most beginners: you need to work your legs and train with free weights. Machines won't cut it.

If you want the cheapest route possible for great information, read all of Mad Cow's site: http://www.geocities.com/elitemadcow1/index.htm.

You'll notice he recommends Mark Rippetoe's Starting Strength book (http://www.basicbarbelltraining.com/). This is one of the best beginning routines for a path to strength, size, and all around fitness. It emphasizes squatting three days a week, drinking a gallon of milk a day, and each workout is a full body workout.

If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask!

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
just when i start to feel sorry for some of the people that pop in occasionally, ask a silly question, and get jumped, they say something not only silly but really really stupid.

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
Matix said:
So yea, I've been browsing this thread for awhile now, but haven't really taken it seriously since its associated with a gaming forum (flame on folks).
Hmm. This is probably one of the best fitness threads on the net.

Although I gotta admit, I've been pretty impressed by the consistency of the posters here and how many of them have been more than willing to help out a fellow health conscious gamer.
He's seen the light! :D

Since the beginning of this year, I've attempted to seriously focus on getting in to shape (something that I've "attempted" to do for years now).
Houston, we have a problem. Before you proceed, you really need to ask yourself "why do I consistently fail to reach my fitness goals?" Do you go for fad diets? Do you hit the gym hard only to lose motivation shortly after? This is key. Know thyself.

Its been somewhat difficult since I do attend college, work 40hrs a week, live on my own and still try to find time for a social life (can't forget gaming as well).
LAME LAME LAME excuses. Everyone in this thread has a busy life. Everyone has school, hobies, families, etc. You just can't accept excuses. If you want to lose weight/get fit you're going to have to FIND the time or SACRIFICE something.

Luckily I have the convenience of a fitness room on the 1st floor of my apartment complex, that I attempt to utilize 3-5 days a week. The workout area is somewhat weak, with only a few cardio machines and worn down weight setups.
Awesome. All you need is a treadmill/eliptical and dumbells.

Even with the minuscule fitness equipment, I still get in a average routine. I spend about 15 minutes doing 1-2 miles on the treadmill, and put the rest of my time doing weights for about another 15 minutes (doing 3-5 reps of 70-100lbs on my upper body).
This is not an average routine. This is a weaksauce routine (sorry for being harsh). You need to spend more like 30-45 minutes on the treadmill. In my opinion (others may differ) you shouldn't bother doing cardio for 15/weights for 15. Go all out on either. One day hit cardio real hard. The next day hit the weights real hard. If you split them up in one session you're going to be doing each half assed, especially given your goal of weight loss. The bottom line is you're not going to lose the weight you want to lose by doing 15 mins of cardio 3 days a week.

Now when it comes to diets, I'm a little bit more shaky. I have cut bread, soda and heavy sweets in general from meals.
Sorry, these all have to go :D Switch to whole grain bread, water (NOT JUICE) and no sweets. You shouldn't be putting this junk into your body - it doesn't matter whether or not you're on a "diet."

Even though I cook at home (instead of eaten out most of the time), I sadly overcook for myself alone. Also since I live on a budget, I normally buy whatever is cheap and eatable. So that means large pots of a lot of starchy meals (using pasta and rice mainly).
Carbs aren't bad. They're essential. However, given your level of activity you're probably eating way too many carbs... which aren't being used but stored. Try to eat your carbs in and around your workouts (especially your weight routine). Rice isn't bad either. Switch a couple of pasta nights to some nice lean chicken or fish. A chicken takes the same time to cook.

Regardless, my goal was to lose about 25+ pounds, flatten my stomach and obliterate these damn love handles (while gaining muscle in my upper-body). But from January up until now (about 5 months total), I haven't seen much of a difference.
Again, sorry to be harsh, but you haven't seen any improvements because you're just not doing enough. A) 1-2 miles/15 minutes isn't enough. You're not making a dent in anything. It's almost useless. B) Your consuming way too many carbs/calories.

The good news is you CAN lose the weight you want.
1) Really think about what you want and why your previous "attempts" have failed. Are you ready to change your lifestyle? REALLY ready? As in no turning back?
2) Develop a proper exercise/weight schedule. First thing I would do is bump that treadmill time to 45 minutes. If you can't do that, do 20 minutes treadmill and 20 minutes elliptical. 20 minutes on the eliptical and you should burn 300 calories easy. A lot of people here can help you with this more than I can.
3) Develop a proper "diet." When I say diet I mean just a clean, healthy lifestyle. No white shit, processed shit or sugar. Get some grains, protein, good carbs. Mmmmmm, does a body good.

[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom