• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Formula One 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneus

Shit, Aussie commentators just saying that if they don't hit 75% race distance, Webber will still be in front points-wise.

PS. I still have a massive thing for the Lotus livery. Shame they're crap :lol

Dead Man

Well, now is a great time for me to have to go out to dinner, stupid rain. Have fun, lay off Webber, and I hope Vettel and Ham crash too! :lol

John_B

There is something wrong with the setup on the McLarens? Hamilton looks slow and Button instantly lost 2 seconds on Schumacher after getting overtaken.

Gabyskra

Banned
John_B said:
There is something wrong with the setup on the McLarens? Hamilton looks slow and Button instantly lost 2 seconds on Schumacher after getting overtaken.
Hamilton just had the fastest lap.
*edit* Now, Vettel just did.

santouras

webber will still lead the championship, there's no way they're getting to 75%, although vettel is doing everything he can to make it :)

edit: another safety car, yeap, no way getting to 75%

Aegus

santouras said:
webber will still lead the championship, there's no way they're getting to 75%, although vettel is doing everything he can to make it :)

? 2 minutes a lap and they need to hit 42 laps. That's only 22 minutes away.

edit: Not going to make it with the safety car out.

S. L.

megateto said:
We can always count on Hamilton going full-on kamikaze mode against Vettel :lol .
Hamilton won't be able to go the Vettel pace, he has to be more wary of Alonso behind him

Shaneus

Haha yeah. Alonso wouldn't be able to catch Vettel, but with Hammy there on the inters, it could just be enough to trip them both up.

Britprog

rhfb said:
Hammy blowing it. I thought he was the rain wunderkid :lol Maybe full wets still would have been a better bet.

Macca have fucked up on set-up , hami tires are already going off, button is nowhere too

S. L.

Britprog said:
Macca have fucked up on set-up , hami tires are already going off, button is nowhere too
also was a bad call to bring in Button so early and release him right into the traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom