• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Formula One 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneus

It doesn't actually look like that much water is clearing from the track... even though the rain is lighter, it's like it's just sitting there even after the cars drive through it.

Chris R

Why is the SC not in yet? Track looks fine, sure there are rooster tails but they will get a dry line going in a few laps :|

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
This is a sham.
The drivers get paid millions and should have no say when this race gets going.

Brundle is publicly sounding more and more disgusted by all this now. Too right!

Dilly

Banned
Webber is vowing to cancel the race just like he did in Malaysia last year.

If the track is too slippery, drive slower. Nurburgring 07 and Fuji 07 were way worse than this.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Dilly said:
Webber is vowing to cancel the race just like he did in Malaysia last year.

If the track is too slippery, drive slower. Nurburgring 07 and Fuji 07 were way worse than this.
FUCK YOU, Webber. That's disgusting.

AcridMeat

Banned
rooney.gif

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGH

D1C.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHGH

fuck-you-i-am-cat.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGH

webber1.jpg

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

megateto

As they are saying on Spanish tv, Hamilton is going to come out as a rocket when the SC leaves. Fernando, you better watch out and step aside XD.

moojito

DiGrassi is lapping 10 seconds faster than Vettel, Brundle was just saying that should be proof enough it's fine to race.

Dilly

Banned
ElyrionX said:
Whats the point of starting the race if they are going to keep the SC out for so long?

Trying to get the racing line a little bit dryer.

GET THE FUCKING PACE CAR IN THE PITS. I'm really starting to get pissed off by this.

Shaneus

Lucius86 said:
I'm getting to the point now where I feel the drivers are ruining this race for their own personal gains. FUCKING RACE.
Pretty much the same... but they're just getting the driver's opinions, yeah? They don't actually hold any weight?

Just get on with it! As Brundle quite rightly said, you drive to the conditions, whatever they may be. Red Bull are clearly lobbying to have this cancelled or run fully behind the safety car for their own gain (Ferrari also, to a degree).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom