• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Formula One 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

moojito

I really don't want to win that dour faced Spaniard to win the championship. Imagine Alonso and Raikonnen on the same team! Every night would be party night.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Dilly said:
Hamilton and Alonso crash, Massa spins.

SCHUMACHER WINS.
:lol :lol

Well, Hamilton is getting slower so I think they are just cruising to the line. Alonso must be laughing into his helmet.

After all of this, we're going to get the full race distance? Kudos to Whiting and the stewards for not listening to Vettel earlier and realising that it is still light enough to race.

I think there needs to be a change in how the radio calls are judged, anyone actively involved in the championship race should be ignored. The race should have been allowed to be freed from the safety car aeons before it actually did and it's all thanks to the likes of RBR trying to protect their positions.

Shaneus

Dilly said:
Hamilton and Alonso crash, Massa spins.

SCHUMACHER WINS.
I don't know why, but that "SCHUMACHER WINS" made me piss myself laughing :lol

So how far is Vettel behind in points now? It's pretty much unreachable for him now, isn't it?

Dilly

Banned
Shaneus said:
I don't know why, but that "SCHUMACHER WINS" made me piss myself laughing :lol

So how far is Vettel behind in points now? It's pretty much unreachable for him now, isn't it?

25 from Alonso, since they had equal points.

Stop It

navanman said:
Now it's too dark.
Only 1 lap to go, may as well finish up.

The tyres on most cars are completly bald, the inters were not built for this yet they have held up remarkably all things considered.

Well, congratulations to Alonso, faultless race by him, Hamilton will be delighted with 2nd and Massa, while anonymous will take 3rd.

RBR will be pissed, if only the stewards would listen to them, they would have escaped with half points and a non race. Aww diddums. Karma is a bitch.

Chris R

Screw what the haters have to say, but the track isn't that bad. Great race overall too other than the farce between laps 10-17. Now onto Brazil! :D

De-mon

1f9tl2.jpg

Shaneus

So how is it... Webber sure to get preference in RBR, Alonso on an older engine for the last two races, Hamilton a little bit out but still a chance... very exciting run to the final checkered flag.

LOL at Alonso... he's so happy :lol

Bravo to Alonso; never gave up. Too bad for Vettel. Raced superbly and deserved better.

Still rooting for Webber but wondering where some of that "grit" has gone. Seemed squirrely the whole weekend.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Ferrari will probably phone to Vatican with plea to pray for Alonso engine for last two races :lol

Every single DNF for Alonso, Webber, Vettel and Hamilton means KO from WDC race

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Brazil is going to kill another contenders engine in 2 weeks time. Who it is, no-one can tell except the climb up the hill on the pit straight.

jey_16

Banned
Alonso..... :D :D :D. Great race, after all the talk from Hamilton I thought he would romp away in these conditions but Fernando was supreme.

I feel so sorry for redbull, must be terrible. Imagine if they don't win the WDC.

garbage red bull.

best car this year but drivers who couldn't take full advantage of it.

Vettel's engine blow he couldn't do much about.

Webber's talent... errr luck ran out. Choke job.

Stop It

Dilly said:
Massa tripping. :lol

Korean girls are hot.
:lol :lol

Anyway, after this, who wants to rule that the Abu Dhabi day/night race should be ran without lights?

Britprog

Well done Alonso, great drive by him, never thought he had chance of it after Silverstone. But well done.

Hami 21 points behind Alonso, imo opinion its between Webber an Alonso. Also looks like go to the last race, which will be tense. I fully expect Alonso to win now, as he has experience and will not crack under pressure, unlike Webber

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Whose engine will say 'I'm done' during the Brazil race?

a) Webber
b) Vettel (double weekend bonus)
c) Alonso
d) Hamilton

a and c are my takes

Pachael

jey_16 said:
Alonso..... :D :D :D. Great race, after all the talk from Hamilton I thought he would romp away in these conditions but Fernando was supreme.

I feel so sorry for redbull, must be terrible. Imagine if they don't win the WDC.

Don't feel sorry for RBR at all after their mid season hijinks with the driver fighting - look who's laughing now!

Dilly

Banned
obligatory.

288z6ol.jpg

rogue_pigeon said:
No, the light has been decreasing exponentially ever since the race finished, but even so, it was far too dark for the last 10 laps or so. Very surprising decision to keep it going.

Wasn't the Vettel interview recorded during the race? There were still cars on track.

Caramello

DrM said:
Whose engine will say 'I'm done' during the Brazil race?

a) Webber
b) Vettel (double weekend bonus)
c) Alonso
d) Hamilton

a and c are my takes

Alonso is the most likely and Webber is the least likely.. Alonso has been nursing engines for a while now and Webber only put his 8th engine in for this race weekend. Also the fact that Webber put his car in the wall meant his engine didn't have to go a whole race either :p

What a championship..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom