• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF Halo 2 Clan Topic

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Midship is my favourite level now. I've done a total turnaround of my opinion on that level.
Last night I had one of 'those' games where team player number 4 is a dirty dirty quitter. As evidenced by his "PHANTOMS SUX!" at the begininning of the game. he was also the host so when he quit :(

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?panel=kills&gameid=73302875&player=Donkey69 :)

Anyone know why we ended up with 2 swords on midship? was that a lag thing due to the quitter or does the sword respawn on midship now (like ivory tower with the sniper)

ALSO

That was funny in the minor clanmatch when Dopey lost his rag and betrayed Nutter at the start of a defense round huh?!

Duderon was all "hey donkey let's go plant this bomb and SAVE THE DAY or Dopey's gonna kill his family" so we did. Rock on.

Nutter

catfish said:
That was funny in the minor clanmatch when Dopey lost his rag and betrayed Nutter at the start of a defense round huh?!

Duderon was all "hey donkey let's go plant this bomb and SAVE THE DAY or Dopey's gonna kill his family" so we did. Rock on.

:/ And that was the only kill Dopey had the whole game.

Oh well i dont care who betrays who; as long as we win.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
iD0pRimE said:
:/ And that was the only kill Dopey had the whole game.

Oh well i dont care who betrays who; as long as we win.

:lol

You did roughly the most work in the game too!

Dopey:

Prozac.jpg

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Ramirez said:
Where are you guys? :p

Stop playing in my daytime Work hours :p I'm going to jump on at roughly this time tomorrow though. Ahh the weekend with no money, I'm actually looking forward to it. If I can reach the promised lands of level 17 in skirmish or 16 in slayer.

Ironclad

Ramirez said:
That was some funny shit when you didn't have your mic :lol
I hate you guys. :(

Anyway, my stats have been on a solid decline as of late. I play skirmish and I get cheated on. I play slayer and I get stuck with crappy teammates.

Nutter

Ironclad_Ninja said:
I hate you guys. :(

Anyway, my stats have been on a solid decline as of late. I play skirmish and I get cheated on. I play slayer and I get stuck with crappy teammates.
Oh come on, you know we were just joking around. :lol
And as for your decline, that is what you get for playing with random people.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
anyone gonna be on in an hour?

*Surprise melee attack from team-mate*

URRGH- *click*

Nutter

catfish said:
anyone gonna be on in an hour?

*Surprise melee attack from team-mate*

URRGH- *click*

Yeah ill be on :) Hopefully Rameriz is too.

And also Rameriz that is because you played with Prine :p

Ironclad

iD0pRimE said:
Oh come on, you know we were just joking around. :lol
And as for your decline, that is what you get for playing with random people.
Yeah, I know you guys were joking but it was so frustrating not being able to rebuttle. Actually, I lost most of my experience in team slayer playing with you guys. Not all of it but a lot of it. Everybody was having a little bit of a cold streak.
Ramirez said:
I dropped all the way to 15 in TS by playing with people I know
I know how you feel man.

Nutter

uh, Guys just a friendly reminder to ease up on the Minor Clan Matches. Lately we have been loosing just a bit too many.

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
Just remember you cheating motherfuckers (some of them must read GAF), one day this shit will come back and bite you in the ass. At least have the balls to stay in the post-game lobby and take your lumps, fuckin bastards. I hope your xbox breaks and you burn in hell.

<-------
humpdaycry2vo.gif

Warrior

Banned
I hate cheaters but I have not run into as many now thanks to the Ban hammer. :)

It would be great if Bungie could some how find a fix for the standby and dummy glitch.

Nutter

duderon said:
Just remember you cheating motherfuckers (some of them must read GAF), one day this shit will come back and bite you in the ass. At least have the balls to stay in the post-game lobby and take your lumps, fuckin bastards. I hope your xbox breaks and you burn in hell.

<-------
humpdaycry2vo.gif
IAWTP

Most of my games with lvl 18 or higher have yielded Cheaters. :( No wonder they are lvl 18's. :( :(

Me AM Crying.....

Ramirez

Seriously,that was so funny when were absolutely owning those level 18s,and then the last round rolls around and they have to standby to win,fuckin awful.I fail to see the satisfaction in the win there.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
iD0pRimE said:
uh, Guys just a friendly reminder to ease up on the Minor Clan Matches. Lately we have been loosing just a bit too many.

Heh, me ironclad apex and Lancelet pink lost to some level 10 clan in midship team slayer something like 50 to 14. We looke at their individual ranks and they were 24-23-22-25 or something. bad times.

Damn Ironclad we just had a seriously shitty run on team slayer. we should have stopped playing well before we did. I lost 3 quarters of a rank :( I was almost 16, now almost 14. I'm going to stick to my rule of bailing at 2 losses in a row. we had 4 in a row. :(

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I'll jump on shortly.

I was coming dead last in rumble pit on beaver creek earlier, then I picked up a shotgun and stood by the teleport, scored a kill frenzy. That's right a kill frenzy, that's one better than a killtacular. Sooo happy with myself, never though I would see that in game, came second by 1 kill.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
just wanted to chime in and say that i hate adelphia (my isp)

its been god knows how long since i've had consistantly a decent conection for live. since december i'd say 95% of my games have been TERRIBLE. i'll be canceling my service this upcoming week and shopping around for a new provider in the mean time. sorry to everyone who sends me invites when i'm online that i ignore. its hard enough or me to struggle playing laggy as shit training games, let alone match making where people are far better.

hope to see mst of you again soon :(

hgplayer1

op_ivy said:
just wanted to chime in and say that i hate adelphia (my isp)

its been god knows how long since i've had consistantly a decent conection for live. since december i'd say 95% of my games have been TERRIBLE. i'll be canceling my service this upcoming week and shopping around for a new provider in the mean time. sorry to everyone who sends me invites when i'm online that i ignore. its hard enough or me to struggle playing laggy as shit training games, let alone match making where people are far better.

hope to see mst of you again soon :(

sorry to hear that. do you know anyone that could refer you to another ISP in your area?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened

hgplayer1

Im pretty much stuck in TS. I cant do anything consistent anymore and Im barely hanging on to 14. Ive pretty much been playing random games over the weekend but I still find it unbelieveable how bad some people play. then there are just times where I cant seem to kill anyone. I need some GAF intervention NOW!!!!!!! :lol

mlhaynes4

Ramirez said:
I took the weekend off,I found myself just playing silly,probably from playin too much :lol

Yeah when I was up there you were getting owned for once... but of course you still came back, i hate you

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
Put him on your friends list, or if he's on the recent players list, click his name and "send a clan invite" is one of the options. You're such a noob :p

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
You can send him an invite, Arcadia.

Is that a games for life saying?

My favourite is still "Hey guys I have a really small cock, and I'm really fat, Like really fat. I'm a big smelly chode".

Although I'm going to murder him if he blames our next laggy ass match on the "Lord of the rings connection"

number386

I went nuts this weekend. I started playing halo 2 on satuday night at about 11pm, and I played all the way to about 10AM sunday, also played a lot on sunday. Got my team skirmish level from 1 to 11.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Flying Llama said:
I went nuts this weekend. I started playing halo 2 on satuday night at about 11pm, and I played all the way to about 10AM sunday, also played a lot on sunday. Got my team skirmish level from 1 to 11.

Holy shit. I did see you on quite a bit, but me and apex were just hitting the rumble training.

Next time we are playing minor clans, if we start doing bad we should hit the rumble training as a party of 4. It's really fun cause you get to kill each other but there is a couple of others in there to mix it up as well.

number386

catfish said:

Holy shit. I did see you on quite a bit, but me and apex were just hitting the rumble training.

Next time we are playing minor clans, if we start doing bad we should hit the rumble training as a party of 4. It's really fun cause you get to kill each other but there is a couple of others in there to mix it up as well.

I'm doing some serious power leveling. I dont think it's right to hook up with you guys while I'm at a low level, because if we lose you guys will lose a lot of experience point and it would kill your level. And if we win you wont get a lot of experience. I'm almost there though. :)

Top Bottom