• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF Halo 2 Clan Topic

LukeSmith

Ramirez said:
I'll take Dude on my team any day :D Throw in Ironclad for maximum effect,we need his shit talking :lol

I already said I'd take Duderon.
WTF this is some playground shit, who's first captain?

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
WTF, the mindless Friday bannings continue!

I just got fucking suspended till the 12th for "inappropriate gameplay"

What the hell did I FUCKING do? I sure as hell haven't fucking cheated, shit I've gotten cheated ON! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

FIX YOUR BROKEN ASS GAME BUNGIE!!

Nutter

Cerrius said:
WTF, the mindless Friday bannings continue!

I just got fucking suspended till the 12th for "inappropriate gameplay"

What the hell did I FUCKING do? I sure as hell haven't fucking cheated, shit I've gotten cheated ON! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

FIX YOUR BROKEN ASS GAME BUNGIE!!

So that is what happened to you, Well there goes anyhope for me to reach 17. :(

Nutter

DopeyFish said:
"You have been suspended until 18/02/2005"

WHAT THE FUCK

A WHOLE FUCKING WEEK?!!@#$#

WTF

THERE IS NO JUSTICE
:lol :lol

So its 3 people so far.....

Nutterbutter700 (me)
Cerrius
Dopeyfish

But why us three?

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
I won't be on untill 3 or 4am and i probably will not be sober :D

Going to check to see if i got banned with the rest of yas...

strikeselect

I'm about to find out if my ban ends at 12:00 am EST.. couple of more minutes

EDIT: Damn, still banned

strikeselect

After this uncalled for ban, my faith in the feedback system has been lost.
I seriously doubt the Xbox Live team checks game data to see if the user in question cheated or not. They just ban any user with a high amount of bad feedback.
The defenders of the feedback system say (of course) that the system has worked since the inception of Xbox Live but that's bullshit, because Halo 2 is the first REAL popular game that the feedback system has had to go through and so far it's been a hit or miss.

All of us KNOW we were banned unfairly, none of us cheated which leads me to believe that they base bans on the amount of feedback you receive rather than actual game data.

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

GODDAMNIT, no more bigteam or major clan with you guys, i'm banned till 2-13.

Bungie should fix their fucking code so the other teams don't lag like motherfuckers and call us cheaters. FUCK OFF BUNGIE.

Ramirez

Yea I got banned too,what a crock of shit.It's pretty obvious who the cheaters are,it's the guys who have levels of all 20+,not people who are barely hanging on to a 16 *rolleyes*

Seriously,fuck Bungie.

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
Just sent Xbox Live an e-mail. I'm sure i'll get a generic-no good response in return :(

Fix your code Bungie!!

Nutter

duderon said:
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

GODDAMNIT, no more bigteam or major clan with you guys, i'm banned till 2-13.

Bungie should fix their fucking code so the other teams don't lag like motherfuckers and call us cheaters. FUCK OFF BUNGIE.

Is it REALLY our fault that the other team always fucking lags against us? :(
We gotta play Major clan /big team matches sometimes you know, especially when we have tons of people on..

BUT i agree with the other statement, FUCK U Bungie!
Also why the fuck did they have to ban us right at the start of the weekend?

Ramirez

Seriously is there someone we can contact for this?It's fuckin bullshit and if we were cheating then I would love to see the proof.Meanwhile guys who have Halo logos as their levels continue to play on :lol :lol :lol

LukeSmith

Ramirez said:
Seriously is there someone we can contact for this?It's fuckin bullshit and if we were cheating then I would love to see the proof.Meanwhile guys who have Halo logos as their levels continue to play on :lol :lol :lol

WTF? I was jus tplaying iwth you earlier tonight (before I got sick and died). I wonder I'll I'll be banned in the morning.

Sai

Couple guys from my clan got suspended for a while too. The captain of our HALO 2 team included.

We've been staying away from Major Clan and Big Team(which means relatively no problem with lag, for the most part), no bad-mouthing the opposing team or foul language(well, not a lot ;D), we don't use glitches or exploits... So, why are my players getting banned?

Shit's makin' all of us angry. We're trying to play competitively here, and already struggling against some teams we should be able to beast on because of the lack of regular practice/scrims. Our starters MIA because of this mess ain't helping out at all. The changes to TWL and CAL's settings have already spoiled my fun a bit, this crap and the increasingly large amount of people I encounter online who really do deserve to be banned are making me want to just quit.

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
Scoot said:
WTF? I was jus tplaying iwth you earlier tonight (before I got sick and died). I wonder I'll I'll be banned in the morning.

Naw, this has to do with our recent Big Team/Major Clan matches. Can someone inform me if one of our teammates was lag cheating, wouldn't they be shown as lagging badly on the players' status screen?

When we were playing these matches, all of our connections were fine, but the other teams were practically lagging out. I'm trying to think of ways our connections could screw the other teams up, but i really don't know much about this stuff.

Stinkles, look at our game data, PLEASE!

TJ Bennett

TJ Hooker
Dammit. Just when the TJs start hooking up with the GAF kids on Halo 2 Bungie has to come along and ruin the fun. I was wondering why Ramirez got off so abruptly last night.

Bungie also gets extra points for Team Skirmish. We played some Skirm last night and made an oath to keep with it or change to Slayer if we got cheated. In our 2nd game of Skirm the opposing team busted out blue screen of death in assualt on ivory tower. Thanks for the awesome gametype Bungie!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Haha, man I think I've about had it with Halo 2. I'm convinced that Bungie's only method to find 'cheaters' is the feedback system, which can easily be abused.

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
Wario64 said:
Haha, man I think I've about had it with Halo 2. I'm convinced that Bungie's only method to find 'cheaters' is the feedback system, which can easily be abused.

Once we get back on in a couple days, you should play with the TJ's and us. All custom games, no Bungie bullshit. It's a damn good time.

LukeSmith

duderon said:
Once we get back on in a couple days, you should play with the TJ's and us. All custom games, no Bungie bullshit. It's a damn good time.

Yeah, and we never leave bad feedback for CURSING AND LEWDNESS

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
the game is called "DopeyFish" or "TEAM JESUS / NEO GAF" on xbc

password is gaf

don't be afraid guys. people can't ban you over nothing here :)

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
DopeyFish said:
the game is called "DopeyFish" or "TEAM JESUS / NEO GAF" on xbc

password is gaf

don't be afraid guys. people can't ban you over nothing here :)

you have to have a router to play, right?

:(

TJ Bennett

TJ Hooker
Any of you non-banned GAFers going to be on Halo 2 tonight? All the good college basketball games are over and I'm itching to get playing.

Trasher

TJ Bennett said:
Dammit. Just when the TJs start hooking up with the GAF kids on Halo 2 Bungie has to come along and ruin the fun. I was wondering why Ramirez got off so abruptly last night.

So that is why Ramirez randomly abandoned us in the middle of a game. Double you tee eff Bungie!

heh, pretty fun games tonight minus all the stupid sniping :) ....iron clad is a funny guy....he was on top of somebody who was in ghost acting a fool and nutterbutter is yelling at him to get off and iron clad is like asking someone to shoot them both with the rocket and im sitting here watching and then i get jumped by 2 guys.... :lol

anyways, do team jesus do the swipe sniping shit by any chance?

peace

strikeselect

Snipers on lockout was insane and slayer on midship was cool too...

but that burial mounds sniper match oh god....

KICK TO THE STOMACH

LukeSmith

Cerrius said:

KICK TO THE STOMACH

Cerrius, you had a real nice round at Colossus though. Real nice.

...i really like the MLG modes....it is MUCH more enjoyable and doesnt feel as cheap for some reason.

i gotta get better at sniping....my one weakness....

sucks that one of gaf's best snipers is banned.

peace

LukeSmith

Fixed2BeBroken said:
...i really like the MLG modes....it is MUCH more enjoyable and doesnt feel as cheap for some reason.

i gotta get better at sniping....my one weakness....

sucks that one of gaf's best snipers is banned.

peace

I dunno that I'd say your lack of sniping skill is your only weakness. ;)

TJ Bennett

TJ Hooker
Our sniping is like my man Hammer - 2 L3GiT 2 QuIT. That lockout game was a bit insane. Why all the hate toward Burial Mounds? The TJs really enjoy playing there and on Ascension. I'm done with Halo 2 for the night though. Time to watch John Carpenter's The Thing. Hopefully you GAF cats will be on XBL tomorrow.

Nutter

Cerrius said:

KICK TO THE STOMACH

Burial mounds wasnt as bad as that match on Ascension. OH MY..
I need to get better at knowing whats going around me without the radar. (i guess i am still too dependent on the radar, because whenever i snipe/kill more than 3 people i get assasinated), BUT overall i am getting quite fond of playing without the radar.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
haha

all you dumb fuckers gettting banned. :lol

EDIT: FUCK BANNED :(

it's that lag cheat shit I swear. when we get accused in major. I've been watching my mouth big time since getting my first ban. Anyone get a decent answer from microsoft?

I'm banned till the 18th. COCK MASTERS. does your week kick in from the first time you try and get on after the banning? This is hard core bullshit.

Nutter

catfish said:
haha

all you dumb fuckers gettting banned. :lol

EDIT: FUCK BANNED :(

it's that lag cheat shit I swear. when we get accused in major. I've been watching my mouth big time since getting my first ban. Anyone get a decent answer from microsoft?

I'm banned till the 18th. COCK MASTERS. does your week kick in from the first time you try and get on after the banning? This is hard core bullshit.

You and Dopey seem to have gotten the same bannings. (1 week)
There is always XBconnect, me and dopey played for about 2 hours today without major lag.
The only person who didnt get banned was Ironclad. Everyone else from those clan matches got banned.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
iD0pRimE said:
You and Dopey seem to have gotten the same bannings. (1 week)
There is always XBconnect, me and dopey played for about 2 hours today without major lag.
The only person who didnt get banned was Ironclad. Everyone else from those clan matches got banned.

Yeah me and Dopey would have got the worst ones because it's our second time :(. Fuck I'm starting to wonder if bungie can't tell the difference between a lag cheater and somebody who lives in a flat with a flatmate that uses bittorrent a shit load. When he's on that my connection goes to crap. Although that hasn't been the case in those suspicious clan games. Oh well, I'm not playing anymore major clanmatch or BTB until bungie fixes their shitty netcode.

Hope I'm not responsible for getting you guys banned as well.. Microsoft has the worst customer support line ever

"Excuse me ma'am why was I banned"
"That information is not available to be given out"
"Well that sucks"
"Feel free to use Sony or Nintendos Online solution MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"
*click.

Top Bottom