• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF Halo 2 Clan Topic

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
heh, my name seems to affect people with a certain gene, apparently whenever they see it, they have to yell "DONKEYBALLS"

Seriously, over half the people that mention my name have to say Donkeyballs. why donkeyballs? I will never know. And not just once either. it's normally "DONKEYDONKEYDONKEYBALLS! DONKEYBALLS DONKEY Urrgghh *click*"

I like it when people shit talk me at the pre-game though, just go dead quiet and remember that guy.

Ramirez

I'm not particularly fond of my name,I tried about 30 before choosing that one,but before each game someone is always like "Har har,DaAnswer".And I'm always like it's nice to know you can read...that was funny that day someone kept calling Dopey "Dopey Dick" :lol

LukeSmith

Ramirez said:
I'm not particularly fond of my name,I tried about 30 before choosing that one,but before each game someone is always like "Har har,DaAnswer".And I'm always like it's nice to know you can read...that was funny that day someone kept calling Dopey "Dopey Dick" :lol

Ramirez, you should change your tag to TJ Ramirez.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Ramirez said:

:(

Ramirez

6.jpg

No,sorry :D

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
Scoot said:
vader1.jpg

If you only knew the power of TeamJesus.

Goddammit, come on 3 hours.

You know TeamJesus is pretty much non-existant beyond you three. You should just join us. It's cool, though, I can understand why you want the best player out of all of us to join your clan :D

LukeSmith

duderon said:
You know TeamJesus is pretty much non-existant beyond you three. You should just join us. It's cool, though, I can understand why you want the best player out of all of us to join your clan :D

Maybe you all will be enveloped by TeamJesus.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
NAH fuck that join my team

TEAMBANNEDSELFDESTRUCTMISSILE

You get to fucken swear and shit all you want and our other member DOPEYFISH is one crazy mofo. Make sure you have a reserve account to play in the regular downtimes though. Don't bother being polite either, cause even if you are you still get banned.

Trasher

Scoot said:
Yeah, you'd be amazed at how many people yell, sqeak and chant my name in the pregame lobby TJ Scoot. It has some weird property that makes people like hearing it. Or misreading it: "I GOT TJ SCOTT"

Nice, english your third language?

"I GOT TJ THRASHER!" MarkMacD is a victim of this one too :D

Ironclad

catfish said:
NAH fuck that join my team

TEAMBANNEDSELFDESTRUCTMISSILE

You get to fucken swear and shit all you want and our other member DOPEYFISH is one crazy mofo. Make sure you have a reserve account to play in the regular downtimes though. Don't bother being polite either, cause even if you are you still get banned.
And this is why you are banned every other week. We played one custom game, and everytime I turned around, Donkey, eh, I mean bingBong was their to scream some obscenity and then kill me.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Ironclad_Ninja said:
And this is why you are banned every other week. We played one custom game, and everytime I turned around, Donkey, eh, I mean bingBong was their to scream some obscenity and then kill me.

Oh yeah that's right! haha It's different trash talking your friends list in custom games, you should get banned for not doing that. See, Cerrius' important psychological victory when we should have won king of the hill.

We actually got lag cheated in Team slayer last night :lol.

LukeSmith

catfish said:
Oh yeah that's right! haha It's different trash talking your friends list in custom games, you should get banned for not doing that. See, Cerrius' important psychological victory when we should have won king of the hill.

We actually got lag cheated in Team slayer last night :lol.

I KNOW.
W-T-F.
Sweet, I have Sword, Bennett has Shotgun.
CONNECTIONS GO RED.
EVERYONE DEAD.

We almost blew that Ivory Tower game, too. It felt like it was slipping away, before we shut the door in their faces.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Scoot said:
I KNOW.
W-T-F.
Sweet, I have Sword, Bennett has Shotgun.
CONNECTIONS GO RED.
EVERYONE DEAD.

We almost blew that Ivory Tower game, too. It felt like it was slipping away, before we shut the door in their faces.

Yeah I started off great in that Ivory tower match and then I picked up some grenade magnet boots or something..... Still felt good to be back playing some halo!

cochese

Im going to try to get back into halo 2. I have some free time now....so look for me!!! Although, im sure ill be a bit rusty. :D

LukeSmith

catfish said:
Yeah I started off great in that Ivory tower match and then I picked up some grenade magnet boots or something..... Still felt good to be back playing some halo!

Yeah I just SMG/Plasma Rifle raped while you guys handled the good shit. Such an aweome n00b combo.

Nutter

Anyone up for some team slayer at around 2 PM PST. :)

I feel like reaching lvl 18 today. :D

And those king of the hill, CTF games were hilarious. :lol
*Turn, shoot, kill and yell "fucking owned"*

LukeSmith

iD0pRimE said:
Anyone up for some team slayer at around 2 PM PST. :)

I feel like reaching lvl 18 today. :D

And those king of the hill, CTF games were hilarious. :lol
*Turn, shoot, kill and yell "fucking owned"*

I'll be on 3 PST/6 EST I think.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
cochese said:
Im going to try to get back into halo 2. I have some free time now....so look for me!!! Although, im sure ill be a bit rusty. :D

Don't worry it's all about the custom games these days! good for warmups and shooting ironclad.

Add my temp account to your friends list "bing bong2" If you haven't been keeping up with the Halo chat, Me and dopey both copped negative feedback bans and have been banned for an entire week this time. :lol Donkeys ETA back into H2 is americas 18/02/05

number386

duderon said:
I really wanted to play dudes, but work is more important unfortunately :(

Tell me about it, almost every time I play I'm exhausted from work and other crap. Finally got some good sleep last night, I should be fresh today.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Scoot said:
Seriously, I'd rather play Chiron Slayer on XBL than Coagulation.

It's funny how coagulation went from the best level in H1 to the most hopelessly broken level in Halo 2

number386

catfish said:
It's funny how coagulation went from the best level in H1 to the most hopelessly broken level in Halo 2

Horrible level, everytime I get that level I think to myself that 12 minutes of my life I'll never get back. :lol

TJ Bennett

TJ Hooker
Coag would be ok if Bungie would make it CTF classic with warthogs only. Outside of that it's absolute garbage. Team Slayer on Coag is a joke as the team who controls rockets wins. First rockets, then vehicles, and then rape. New modes please.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
TJ Bennett said:
Coag would be ok if Bungie would make it CTF classic with warthogs only. Outside of that it's absolute garbage. Team Slayer on Coag is a joke as the team who controls rockets wins. First rockets, then vehicles, and then rape. New modes please.

That really is it, you should get three people chasing that thing on a warthog and a ghost and the sniper jumping through the port just to secure it. It's that important. Then everybody chase the other sniper get that and all 4 go stand way up the back of 1 base, I don't see how you could lose. Obviously the reality of doing that is going to be bit of a bitch, but I'm sure I have been on the receiving end of almost exactly that many times.

Ramirez

Coag in Halo 1 would have been just as shitty if the vehicles could be destroyed.I was fuckin around in the original Halos multi the other day when I was banned,Coag is so fucking ugly in that game,geez,like the whole landscape is desert,no grass,it just looks wierd.Oh yea the PP doesn't track shit in Halo either,I tested it out :p It might every once in a while,but on the whole its not even close to the POS PP in 2.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I'm jumping on in 90 mins. anyone gonna be on? If so look for bing bong2.

Ironclad

catfish said:
Don't worry it's all about the custom games these days! good for warmups and shooting ironclad.

Add my temp account to your friends list "bing bong2" If you haven't been keeping up with the Halo chat, Me and dopey both copped negative feedback bans and have been banned for an entire week this time. :lol Donkeys ETA back into H2 is americas 18/02/05
So it's the second time that both you and Dopey have been banned. :lol Well, IMO, you had it coming sucker!

Anyway, I kill you more than you kill me, unless it's a shotgun where none of the good players get kills. ;)

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Ironclad_Ninja said:
Anyway, I kill you more than you kill me, unless it's a shotgun where none of the good players get kills. ;)

HORRIBLE LIES

The fact that we outnumbered you means nothing. NOTHING!
*puts on death to ironclad teeshirt*:lol
I promise not to trashtalk you anytime you carve the opponents up in games such as this one however
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=84405662&player=Bing Bong2

And yup, second banning. Me and Dopey got the 2 day like everyone else a while back now. then we copped another one with Cerrius, Nutter, duderon and Ramirez. So when they cop their second bullshit ban which will be a week, me and Dopey should get a credit card ban I believe.

number386

grrrrrrrrr

Now I remember why I played so late at night. The phone kept on ringing all night with people bugging me as a result I had some pretty bad rumble slayer games. 3 count them 3 telemarketers called me while I was playing. =/

Ironclad

catfish said:
HORRIBLE LIES

The fact that we outnumbered you means nothing. NOTHING!
*puts on death to ironclad teeshirt*:lol
I promise not to trashtalk you anytime you carve the opponents up in games such as this one however
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=84405662&player=Bing Bong2

And yup, second banning. Me and Dopey got the 2 day like everyone else a while back now. then we copped another one with Cerrius, Nutter, duderon and Ramirez. So when they cop their second bullshit ban which will be a week, me and Dopey should get a credit card ban I believe.
You guys better watch out. That credit card ban is coming if you don't clean up. Hell, I do my fair share of trash talking yet I have not received a single ban.

Nutter

Haha, 17 feels great doesnt it. :D

But i have been 17 for so long now its getting boring, gotta hit 18 soon. ;)

And next time you guys go on a winning streak dont hesitate to invite me. lol today instead of getting 18 i lost 60% of 17. :(

Nutter

Trasher said:
We were getting gayed today. From spawns to cheaters on Midship....was not very fun...
Nope it wasnt, but its good that i (or we) stopped where we did. maybe we can try it again tonight. :)

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I'll jump on in 2 hours to further bolster the rank of an account that isn't even mine. :(

Nutter

Scoot said:
Are you sure you didn't lose your 17 by being AFK all the time?
Sorry somthing came up. I didnt want to leave but something important came up.

ONCE AGAIN SORRY...........!!!!

You guys probably hate me now. :(

Top Bottom