• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF The Last of Us Multiplayer Tournament

I might have to root for for Simply Surreal Modern Warfare in the first match based solely on their team slogan/image.

Then again, dkuch is on the opposing team...

http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/pdt-to-est-converter

Pretty good way to convert time.

OK, so Shivver Me Timbers vs. SSMW at 9 EST tonight!

Can't wait for the other streams :p

8929ce2896f129280a7d5ab6689682c3.jpg

vs.

shivermetimbers.jpg

*EDT - Most of the US is in daylight time right now.

I'll put together a multitwitch of everyone streaming the tourney tonight if you guys quote me with your stream.

Fuck man.....I'm actually pretty damn nervous. First GAF tourney ever. Just don't want to let my team down :p

Also, how is streaming going to work?

E: NM regarding Streams. Read OP. I'll be streaming for our team. Is there anyway I can set the room up early?

Strider

My connection is actually really good, but for some reason when I've tried to stream in the past my games get laggy :/ Not sure what the deal is.

Think I'm gonna test TLOU tonight though to see how it does.

GoaThief

Alright, sorted schedule.

We'll do our best to make sure our Cheese isn't Ravaged. Good luck to Shivver and Surreal - will be watching the streams.

Special thanks to Gaz for the hard work. Good job thus far.

Gaz_RB

Then count me out for the stream.

stupid shitty internet.

it's ok, either me or Exploratory can do it, as we have pretty good connections

Alright, sorted schedule.

We'll do our best to make sure our Cheese isn't Ravaged. Good luck to Shivver and Surreal - will be watching the streams.

Special thanks to Gaz for the hard work. Good job thus far.

Thanks for the support :D

Gaz_RB

Thanks to a donation from gotstrangepowers, prize pool is up to $190 in PSN vouchers. Crazy stuff.

Thanks again to participants and donators.

I'm working on a music video for this I hope I have enough footage and if not hopefully after sat I will.

Its a Comeback Kids video not a tourney wide video though. Sponsored by Popcorners of course.

Are we still doing the 4 streams in one thing?

Top those streaming with the SHARE button, I would like you to disable microphone/chat audio in the options menu. Don't want other people potentially cheating.
I'm working on a music video for this I hope I have enough footage and if not hopefully after sat I will.

Its a Comeback Kids video not a tourney wide video though. Sponsored by Popcorners of course.

Are we still doing the 4 streams in one thing?
We can do as many as we want at once.

EDIT: To those who are streaming tonight, what are your twitch pages?

Thanks to a donation from gotstrangepowers, prize pool is up to $190 in PSN vouchers. Crazy stuff.

Thanks again to participants and donators.

I'm too excited for this tournament to see this not hit $200; I'll pitch in.

Should I just PM you the $10 PSN code?

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
Hot Schadenfreude vs #TeamCG starts in:
t1407560400z4.png

I'll livestream our match here: www.twitch.tv/AesopTV (Elgato HD Livestream, NOT PS4 direct stream ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

(Livestream goes online around 30 - 60 minutes earlier for warm-ups)
Gaz can you add this to the op next to our match?

gibration

Åesop;124528013 said:
Hot Schadenfreude vs #TeamCG starts in:
t1407560400z4.png

I'll livestream our match here: www.twitch.tv/AesopTV (Elgato HD Livestream, NOT PS4 direct stream ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

(Livestream goes online around 30 - 60 minutes earlier for warm-ups)
Gaz can you add this to the op next to our match?

10PM PDT it is! Shall be good.

Top Bottom