• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF The Last of Us Multiplayer Tournament

Moofers

Oh hell yes! Schedules! It's gonna be fun checking in on the other streams. Everyone be sure to name your room "ROUND 1 - NeoGAF TOURNAMENT - TLOU" or something to that effect so when people browse Live from PlayStation they can see it's not just any old game happening.

Oh hell yes! Schedules! It's gonna be fun checking in on the other streams. Everyone be sure to name your room "ROUND 1 - NeoGAF TOURNAMENT - TLOU" or something to that effect so when people browse Live from PlayStation they can see it's not just any old game happening.

Agreed, I didn't even really think of that. I'm curious to see how many spectators there will be :)

Might have to watch a few of these matches. said I would be a free agent but then remembered I'm off to Cyprus in a week so probably couldn't have made all the matches unless I remote played in via the Vita lol

Be gentle.

We're using banana launchers. Don't slip!

panel-899054-image-dba048cebc86a22d-320.jpeg
using this on an info pane on my twitch channel. People who stream through the ps4 can edit their twitch channel on the website and add this to their page if they like. I linked it to the tourney bracket

Gaz_RB

:( I know man but family comes first, will still be able to hear everything that is said through headphones though. Late night gaming is always an issue for me.

I will be on for practice sometime later on today and off and on for most of this week!
I'll try to schedule your team for earlier times when I can, it's hard to balance such a big gap in time zones :/ wish we had more EU participants to match you guys with!

Strider

^^

Yea Gaz has done a great job. We should all chip in and get him a Gaf Gold memebrship ;)

But seriously he deserves something

My body is BEYOND ready for this. The Guardians will be victorious!
hopefully

So if I was to set up the Twitch stream would I do it from LivefromPlaystation App correct?

Gaz_RB

Updated Schedule due to incompetence on my part

|||| Schedule ||||

Sangre Por Sangre VS Macaroni Champions 7:30 PST Friday

Cincinnati One Hitters VS Team IFA 6:30 PST Friday

The Guardians VS INFECTUS 7 PST Friday

Hot Schadenfreude VS #TeamCG 9 PST Friday

CheeseGAF VS Shivver Me Timbers 6 PST Friday

The Left Behind VS The Best Friends Club 3:30 PST Saturday

Bed, Bricks, and Beyond VS The Comeback Kids 7 PDT Saturday

Ravagers VS Simply Surreal Modern Warfare 7:30 PDT Saturday

http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

Tournament Homepage [See the bracket and where your next game may line up]

If these times don't work for you, you are allowed to get in touch with the other team in order to work out an agreeable time. If you don't get in touch or make anyone aware of the fact that you can't make a time, you will lose that round.

GavinUK86

Appreciate the guys making our game earlier due to me being in England.

Will fist bump through the internet.

Unless you beat us then I hate you.

GoaThief

No mic? Damn Marvel thats a let down. When are you gonna be on for practice then?

2am my time.. ouch thats a bit rough aint it haha.
It is a bit.

Would Shivver Me Timbers and Gaz be happy with postponing until tomorrow as times were up this morning and as we're all EU I'm still waiting on a couple of confirmations? Might not be needed but just in case.

I know one of our team is away until tomorrow morning for example but we have 5 so might well be able to play tonight anyway.

Thoughts appreciated and apologies for being a pain. :)

beta_fuse

It is a bit.

Would Shivver Me Timbers and Gaz be happy with postponing until tomorrow as times were up this morning and as we're all EU I'm still waiting on a couple of confirmations? Might not be needed but just in case.

I know one of our team is away until tomorrow morning for example but we have 5 so might well be able to play tonight anyway.

Personally I wouldn't mind, but I'll ask the rest of the members of Shivver Me Timbers to see if that's ok with them. If we do though, it would have to be at night some time after 6-7 pm EST. Also I'll leave it up to Gaz to decide if it's ok before I ask anyone.

So our team (SSMW) was scheduled for Friday, but forgotten in the tournament bracketing stage. My team cannot play Saturday or Sunday... unless I make some changes to the roster... But would it be possible for any Saturday team to change their opponents and play us tonight instead?

This would still leave the opponents of the Saturday team available to play the Ravagers, who are scheduled for Saturday, but had no opponent (originally, before it was realized my team was never accounted for).

It's a long shot, but I thought I'd try to ask.

So basically, looking for a flexible Saturday team to play SSMW Team tonight, and for Ravagers (who are already playing Saturday) to play the opponents of the Saturday team who comes to play against my team tonight

It is a bit.

Personally I wouldn't mind, but I'll ask the rest of the members of Shivver Me Timbers to see if that's ok with them. If we do though, it would have to be at night some time after 6-7 pm EST. Also I'll leave it up to Gaz to decide if it's ok before I ask anyone.

Is Shivver Me Timbers scheduled for tonight??

Is it possible for Shivver Me Timbers to play my team (SSMW) tonight? And then, the team wanting the reschedule (GoaThief) to play the Ravagers?

Does this work out?

Last second roster change

Sangre Por Sangre

PSN/GAF
Broadbandit/Broadbandito
Unoillnino/Moofers
MortalMonkey/ Mortal_Monkey
Msharingan/ Alienous

Qwell/Qwell (Sub/Replacement (If necessary))

oh man and just thinking we were short haha. If there is 17, the one team that wasn't ready for tonight maybe could be moved to the 17th spot and prepare accordingly

We're facing Somnium? Fuck! That's some bullshit and demand a shuffle!!

Okay I kid. Let me add you all so we can set up a time to see what works with whom. We may have to push it by an hour (i.e. 10pm PDT) as I'm attending a wedding.

Edit: How many teams are there?! :lol

Gaz, somebody on our team had to drop out this morning. We aren't supposed to play until tomorrow, and I know you had rules about having sit-ins listed before hand...but can we replace him with somebody else before tomorrow? This just kinda happened in the morning. It's your tourney, so your call.

Gaz_RB

As for the 17th team, I'm willing to let them in even though they didn't register correctly. I wanna know what you guys think, though.

Gaz, somebody on our team had to drop out this morning. We aren't supposed to play until tomorrow, and I know you had rules about having sit-ins listed before hand...but can we replace him with somebody else before tomorrow? This just kinda happened in the morning. It's your tourney, so your call.

No, if you have a replacement, that's fine. Just let us know his name here

gibration

We're facing Somnium? Fuck! That's some bullshit and demand a shuffle!!

Okay I kid. Let me add you all so we can set up a time to see what works with whom. We may have to push it by an hour (i.e. 10pm PDT) as I'm attending a wedding.

Edit: How many teams are there?! :lol

I just realized its not just Somnium we are facing..

2456439-2144295277-24557.png

lol. We're all set for 9PM PDT. Let us know if you want it to be pushed.

As for the 17th team, I'm willing to let them in even though they didn't register correctly. I wanna know what you guys think, though.

No, if you have a replacement, that's fine. Just let us know his name here
Ok! While y'all decide, I'll start sending them messages. Haven't talked to them in a few days. And, I'll send a $10 PSN code even if we don't get in.

Rough start but that's to be expected. I can't wait for the Comeback Kids to do like Kim and comeback!

I'm going to ride that joke all the way home.

Gaz_RB

Updated Schedule due to some time changes.

Teams effected: Cheese GAF, SSMW

|||| Schedule ||||

Sangre Por Sangre VS Macaroni Champions 7:30 PDT Friday

Cincinnati One Hitters VS Team IFA 6:30 PDT Friday

The Guardians VS INFECTUS 7 PDT Friday

Hot Schadenfreude VS #TeamCG 9 PDT Friday

Simply Surreal Modern Warfare VS Shivver Me Timbers 6 PDT Friday

The Left Behind VS The Best Friends Club 3:30 PDT Saturday

Bed, Bricks, and Beyond VS The Comeback Kids 7 PDT Saturday

Ravagers VS CheeseGAF7:30 PDT Saturday

http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

Tournament Homepage [See the bracket and where your next game may line up]

If these times don't work for you, you are allowed to get in touch with the other team in order to work out an agreeable time. If you don't get in touch or make anyone aware of the fact that you can't make a time, you will lose that round.

the 17th team doesn't matter to me. It would complicate things, but also could work. It's really up to you gaz. I wish yall would've been in here checking the team list all week like some of us :p

Top Bottom