• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF The Last of Us Multiplayer Tournament

Gaz_RB

sorry i thought you said we could play Friday Saturday or Sunday?
I'm sorry if it wasn't clear, but the tournament will be going on all weekend starting tonight. Your team was the only one who didn't send me a PM regarding your availability when I set times, so I set you with the original time you said you guys would be available, which was "mostly fridays"

Get in touch with your opponent and see if you can work out another time.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I'm sorry if it wasn't clear, but the tournament will be going on all weekend starting tonight. Your team was the only one who didn't send me a PM regarding your availability when I set times, so I set you with the original time you said you guys would be available, which was "mostly fridays"

Get in touch with your opponent and see if you can work out another time.

I'm gonna have to sub a 4th... kinda sucks given we're losing one of our top players. I know I misread it wrong and I don't mean to be a dick, but this schedule is very inconvenient, and the message was worded a little funny.

someday

Banned
VisceralBowl, thanks for setting up the twitch streams and posting the links. It's a huge help for us watchers.

Gaz_RB

I'm gonna have to sub a 4th... kinda sucks given we're losing one of our top players. I know I misread it wrong and I don't mean to be a dick, but this schedule is very inconvenient, and the message was worded a little funny.

Sorry if it was unclear. You received the same message as everyone else:

Hi! Thanks for competing in the tournament. I'm sending you this PM because you were the one that registered your team.

Before I can make the final tourney schedule, I need you to send me the list of times that your whole team will be available this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Try to get back to me by Thursday night, and I'll post the schedule Friday Morning. Thank you!

I thought it was fairly straightforward. Hopefully you can reschedule.

What happened with the Round 1 stuff on that table? It's confusing.

We have 17 teams so it got a little hectic. It looks confusing but it will still work well.
VisceralBowl, thanks for setting up the twitch streams and posting the links. It's a huge help for us watchers.

Word. Thanks Vis.

The Guardians VS INFECTUS is starting in 6 minutes. Get ready.
t1407549600z4.png

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
We need some advertising. I just realized I could watch on my PS4 through it's Live With PlayStation™ App.

It's really legit. Pretty intense too when you know everyone playing is actually trying.

Gaz_RB

We need some advertising. I just realized I could watch on my PS4 through it's Live With PlayStation™ App.

It's really legit. Pretty intense too when you know everyone playing is actually trying.

I know! That's why this tournament exists! Got sick of playing randoms.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Sorry if it was unclear. You received the same message as everyone else:

I thought it was fairly straightforward. Hopefully you can reschedule.

We have 17 teams so it got a little hectic. It looks confusing but it will still work well.

Word. Thanks Vis.

was unable to reschedule... pretty unfortunate, definitely a little bitter about this, but is what it is i guess.

Gaz_RB

was unable to reschedule... pretty unfortunate, definitely a little bitter about this, but is what it is i guess.

I wouldn't be bitter, man! It's not like you put money into the tournament to enter or anything, and I feel that if the instructions were unclear more teams would have had issues.

Top Bottom